Author Topic: Shove Your Pronouns Where the Sun Doesn’t Shine  (Read 79 times)

Offline Kamaji

Shove Your Pronouns Where the Sun Doesn’t Shine
« on: February 23, 2023, 01:55:31 pm »
Shove Your Pronouns Where the Sun Doesn’t Shine

Derek Hunter
Feb 23, 2023

I know I’m supposed to care, I just don’t. I know it’s mean, I just don’t give a damn. I’ll even go so far as to say I like it. Being told to care, or more to the point “obey,” is not something I do. So I have a policy of avoiding people who insist people do things to make them feel better, who try to force people to care, and/or list their “pronouns” in their social media bios. I’m not interested in your delusions.

I’m speaking, of course, about the pronoun game the fascistic left has embraced in their latest attempt to control everyone. If you can control what people can talk about AND how things can be talked about you’ve won. There’s no two ways about it, having the power to prevent or compel speech removes control from the individual to whatever entity is dictating the terms: government, academia, media, entertainment industry, whatever.

Do not play the game.

You don’t have to be rude, but who really cares if you are? Honestly, these people are seeking to control you, if you make them cry so freaking what!

I know, that’s heartless, but it’s really not. These people have mental problems and need help. They are either the product of a home where they weren’t loved enough or were coddled too much. Or they were abused. Whatever the case, they need help. Indulging them is not compassion.

Leftists will tell you the “trans community” has a higher rate of attempted suicide to try to manipulate people into complicity. That’s really just another example of why true compassion is not indulgence but mental help.

This woman showed the left’s cards when she said HR told her “I could not police how people were speaking about me, that I could not tell them how to talk about me.”

That’s the whole game right there: how people talk ABOUT her when she’s not around. That’s when you use third person pronouns, not when talking directly with someone. “Hey Bill, how is he doing today?” is not a sentence a sane person ever says. Change “he” to “they” and it’s even dumber.

This woman, and everyone engaged in this delusion, wants to control how people refer to them when they’re not around. Then they reserve the right to be offended by it when they hear about it later. And being offended is the social credit score for the modern Democrat Party.

Source:  https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/02/23/shove-your-pronouns-where-the-sun-doesnt-shine-n2619848