Author Topic: Trump's Praise for DeSantis' Democratic Opponent Rankles MAGA World  (Read 16337 times)

Online LMAO

Re: Trump's Praise for DeSantis' Democratic Opponent Rankles MAGA World
« Reply #225 on: February 27, 2023, 11:36:54 am »
Nah... It will all be about unfounded bimbo eruptions, character assassinations, and other such things for the prime time tongue waggers.

The whole Stone/Pecker routine all over again. That's how Tumpy rolls.

Been there, done that.

Plus, I fully expect him to put an unflattering picture of Ron DeSantis’s wife out there to show how much more prettier his wife is. His loyalists here will just call it “Campaign Strategic Planning 101”….lol
« Last Edit: February 27, 2023, 02:10:05 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

« Reply #226 on: February 27, 2023, 11:43:37 am »
But the truth of the matter is no matter who wins, unless hearts are changed, this is a doomed country.

Yup

Oh, you might get some enforcement of the laws and maybe some spending cuts. But our social problems go way deeper than entitlement reform.

I can vote for somebody who I hope reigns in the out-of-control spending from the Obama/Trump/Biden era. I can’t vote for two parent families in the inner city black community.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2023, 11:55:08 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #227 on: February 27, 2023, 01:53:37 pm »
Plus, I fully expect him to put it unflattering picture of Ron DeSantis’s wife out there to show how much more prettier his wife is. His loyalists here will just call it “Campaign Strategic Planning 101”….lol

Which if it gets that ugly, we'll just have to remind which of these ladies DIDN'T do a Nekkid Photo Shoot.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #228 on: February 27, 2023, 02:08:47 pm »
Plus, I fully expect him to put it unflattering picture of Ron DeSantis’s wife out there to show how much more prettier his wife is. His loyalists here will just call it “Campaign Strategic Planning 101”….lol

There is no low, too low for the Orange Baboon to stoop.  He is as at home in Mar a Logo as he is at  a Saigon massage parlor looking for a happy ending.  Oh wait he never went to Nam.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #229 on: February 27, 2023, 02:15:03 pm »
The meat of the discussion so far.... The look behind the curtain... I don't know if I will even be around in two years to vote, if still around all I can offer is a vote for someone that I won't be ashamed to admit voting for. But the truth of the matter is no matter who wins, unless hearts are changed, this is a doomed country.
You are 100% correct...sadly....  It's going to do nothing but get worse.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #230 on: February 27, 2023, 03:30:58 pm »
There is no low, too low for the Orange Baboon to stoop.  He is as at home in Mar a Logo as he is at  a Saigon massage parlor looking for a happy ending. 

@Winignut   Oh wait he never went to Nam.

@Wingnut

I did,did you?

BTW,you forgot to  mention he is rude. The last thing we need is a rude politician that tells us things we don't want to hear,right?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #231 on: February 27, 2023, 06:39:55 pm »
Plus, I fully expect him to put an unflattering picture of Ron DeSantis’s wife out there to show how much more prettier his wife is. His loyalists here will just call it “Campaign Strategic Planning 101”….lol

It would not surprise me in the least. The man has no couth. He suffers couthlessness.

:laugh:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #232 on: February 27, 2023, 06:43:53 pm »
@Wingnut

I did,did you?

BTW,you forgot to  mention he is rude. The last thing we need is a rude politician that tells us things we don't want to hear,right?

Congratulations....  I think you have posted the exact "rude" meme a 1000 times.  We got the picture.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

« Reply #233 on: February 27, 2023, 06:46:50 pm »
Congratulations....  I think you have posted the exact "rude" meme a 1000 times.  We got the picture.

No kidding

It becomes like one of those pull string dolls that repeat a few  planted phrases by just pulling the string
« Last Edit: February 27, 2023, 06:51:36 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #234 on: February 27, 2023, 07:06:05 pm »

We already have Joey “Depends” for that. 

Online berdie

« Reply #235 on: February 27, 2023, 09:37:24 pm »
DeSantis is soliciting and accepting donations from globalist bigwigs.  Ronny is running @berdie  His benefactors do not open their wallets on a maybe.  They open their wallets to buy influence and they're buying it from the ground up.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/22/politics/ron-desantis-donors/index.html

He may very well run @Right_in_Virginia. Or he could be testing the water. Or he could just be making Trump jumpy. (and succeeding quite well)

The article provided  states that these donations were donated to a state political committee. Moving them to a federal super pac could be tricky without violating campaign donation laws, although the article states that a firm has been hired to do just that. I question how that is a known fact. I guess I can't help but wonder why these funds were donated now...instead of waiting for a formal declaration and avoid the rigamarole.

I really am not trying to be argumentative, but wouldn't Trump's best course of action be to run on his own accomplishments and cut out the personal insults and name calling?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2023, 09:39:30 pm by berdie »

Online Kamaji

« Reply #236 on: February 27, 2023, 09:59:58 pm »

I really am not trying to be argumentative, but wouldn't Trump's best course of action be to run on his own accomplishments and cut out the personal insults and name calling?

Yes, that would be the adult thing to do.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #237 on: February 27, 2023, 11:02:19 pm »
Yes, that would be the adult thing to do.

And therefore... *NOT* gonna happen.  :whistle:

Online Kamaji

« Reply #238 on: February 27, 2023, 11:39:09 pm »
And therefore... *NOT* gonna happen.  :whistle:

Stranger things have happened.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #239 on: February 27, 2023, 11:58:08 pm »
Stranger things have happened.

Tumpy acting as an adult?
Highly unlikely.
And I believe in bigfoot.

Online corbe

« Reply #240 on: February 28, 2023, 12:12:56 am »
   He didn't accomplish anything for the $8 trillion he spent.  Sure he got a couple of hundred miles of WALL built and got Tax Cut legislation passed but other than that he just drove us deeper in debt.  I think bidet, another liberal, is on track to spend as much as Trump.

*Oh yea I forgot to mention~He walked in N Korea.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #241 on: February 28, 2023, 12:34:39 am »

We've got to stay on guard not to get trapped in the anti-Trump media bubble @berdie  They pay people good money to amplify --- repeatedly --- anti-Trump sentiment and they know ---- "mean tweets" is the easiest way to do this.

I assure you President Trump *is* running not only on his long list of accomplishments, but also on his plans to build on them in his next term.  I've tried to keep this thread updated so Briefers, too, can know what millions of fellow Americans are learning.
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,490403.0.html

Try to resist the manipulative lure of the tweet.  happy77

« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 12:35:31 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #242 on: February 28, 2023, 12:40:00 am »
We've got to stay on guard not to get trapped in the anti-Trump media bubble @berdie  They pay people good money to amplify --- repeatedly --- anti-Trump sentiment and they know ---- "mean tweets" is the easiest way to do this.

I assure you President Trump *is* running not only on his long list of accomplishments, but also on his plans to build on them in his next term.  I've tried to keep this thread updated so Briefers, too, can know what millions of fellow Americans are learning.
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,490403.0.html

Try to resist the manipulative lure of the tweet.  happy77

Can someone please translate this for me?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online LMAO

« Reply #243 on: February 28, 2023, 12:45:29 am »
Tumpy acting as an adult?
Highly unlikely.
And I believe in bigfoot.

As long as he has supporters that love his scorned teenage girl style rantings,  highly unlikely

These rantings that make him popular with his most dedicated supporters, are the same rantings that make him toxic to the general electorate

Barry Goldwater

Online corbe

« Reply #244 on: February 28, 2023, 12:49:24 am »
Can someone please translate this for me?

You obviously have a deficiency of Orange Kool-Aid in your system.  There's a vaccine for that.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #245 on: February 28, 2023, 12:55:40 am »
   I'll loan you this one @Hoodat

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #246 on: February 28, 2023, 01:09:31 am »
As long as he has supporters that love his scorned teenage girl style rantings,  highly unlikely

These rantings that make him popular with his most dedicated supporters, are the same rantings that make him toxic to the general electorate

Precisely right.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #247 on: February 28, 2023, 01:28:03 am »

@catfish1957

I doubt it.

But you just keep voting for the usual "Career Party  Suspects" and let me know  how that works for you.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 01:29:34 am by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #248 on: February 28, 2023, 01:31:02 am »
No kidding

It becomes like one of those pull string dolls that repeat a few  planted phrases by just pulling the string

@LMAO

No. You are confusing that with "vote for one of the usual suspect Career Republicans causen THIS time they won't let the corrupt Party  Leaders tell them what to do."

Online LMAO

« Reply #249 on: February 28, 2023, 01:32:48 am »

Barry Goldwater