Author Topic: What January's Falling Border Encounters Total Really Means  (Read 109 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What January's Falling Border Encounters Total Really Means
« on: February 22, 2023, 12:21:46 pm »
What January's Falling Border Encounters Total Really Means

PUBLISHED:  Tue, FEB 21st 2023 @ 4:20 pm EST

The White House was quick to champion the 'drastic fall' in alien apprehensions at the southwest U.S. border during January, continuing to gloss over historical monthly norms while doing whatever they could to hide the true scope of the Biden Border Crisis.

Customs and Border Protection recently released its latest statistics on aliens encountered along the southern border, showing 156,274 total encounters between Border Patrol and Offices of Field Operations in January, the historically slowest border-travel month of the year.

Border Patrol agents apprehended 128,410 aliens illegally crossing the southern border, while OFO encountered another 27,864 inadmissible aliens at America's ports of entry.

Comparing these January totals to those recorded in the previous Januaries shows that illegal alien encounters are still at an all-time high. This understanding, in addition to Biden's stark lack of action in disincentivizing more illegal immigration, proves that when it comes to the ongoing border crisis - the Biden administration is only doing better compared to its own dismal track record.

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/what-januarys-falling-border-encounters-total-really-means
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson