Author Topic: Illegal immigrant admitted to killing roommate for tossing plate of food: cops  (Read 107 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal immigrant admitted to killing roommate for tossing plate of food: cops
By Snejana Farberov
February 20, 2023 1:38pm  Updated

Mugshot of Bryan Marquez
Bryant Marquez, a 22-year-old undocumented immigrant from Mexico, has been charged with first-degree murder for the killing of his roommate.

An undocumented immigrant living in Florida has allegedly confessed to murdering his roommate over a plate of food that was thrown to the floor, and then partially burying the victim in a yard, police said.

Bryan Marquez, 22, was charged with first-degree murder Wednesday, two days after police acting on a tip arrived at a property in Fort Pierce where the suspect had been renting a shed, and spotted a human foot sticking out of the ground in the yard.

The Fort Pierce Police Department stated in an arrest affidavit obtained by The Post that the responding officers observed a makeshift grave about 18 inches deep that contained the body of a man between the ages of 35 and 45.

Investigators collected samples of blood that were found in the yard, along with rocks, gloves, plywood, shovels and a blanket.

https://nypost.com/2023/02/20/illegal-immigrant-bryan-marquez-charged-with-murdering-roommate/
« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 03:28:56 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
But he's the kind of immigrant Biden wants for America! :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson