Author Topic: More Wackiness: Flashback 2020: ‘Climate change could be responsible’ for ‘autoimmune diseases & au  (Read 197 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

More Wackiness: Flashback 2020: ‘Climate change could be responsible’ for ‘autoimmune diseases & autism’ claims Rutgers U. researcher’s new study

Rutgers University - Aug 5, 2020: "The changes in the environment and biodiversity brought on by climate change could be responsible for increases in allergies, autoimmune diseases and autism, according to a Rutgers researcher. Climate change and disruption of the ecosystem have the potential to profoundly impact the human body. Xue Ming, professor of neurology at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, who recently published a paper in the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health on the effects of climate change on allergies, autoimmunity and the microbiome — the beneficial microorganisms that live on and inside the human body — discusses how the delicate balance of the environment affects conditions such as allergies, autism and immune disorders."

Rutgers Neurology Prof. Xue Ming: "We must end the destruction of our natural environment, decrease emissions of greenhouse gases and adopt more “green” behavior. With research demonstrating links between the microbiome and autoimmune, inflammatory and neurologic diseases, it is critical that we minimize antimicrobial exposure."

https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/02/10/more-wackiness-flashback-2020-climate-change-could-be-responsible-for-autoimmune-diseases-autism-claims-rutgers-u-researchers-new-study/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I'm not certain about the professor's claims, but I am absolutely convinced it affects scientists who become lunatics because of it. :silly:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I thought it was all about Raycism.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: