Author Topic: Five Chinese Nationals Caught Entering US Illegally Through Mexico  (Read 111 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Five Chinese Nationals Caught Entering US Illegally Through Mexico
By Anthony Scott
Published February 9, 2023 at 3:53pm

Five Chinese nationals were recently placed under US Border Patrol custody after they illegally crossed into the United States through Mexico.

Fox News Correspondent Bill Melugin broke the news on Twitter and stated five Chinese nationals crossed illegally into Mission, Texas where they would later turn themselves into Border Patrol authorities.

Melugin would write Border Patrol agents in recent months have seen an “uptick” of Chinese nationals crossing into the US through Mexico.

[New Weight Loss Hack] This Odd Himalayan Ice Drink Rapidly Sheds Pounds 24/7!
Forget Implants! Try This Gum Graft Technique Instead

A week earlier, the Texas Department of Public Safety apprehended three Chinese nationals after they illegally cross into the United States through the southern border.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/five-chinese-nationals-caught-entering-us-illegally-mexico/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson