Author Topic: 'Bring a knife!' Antifa tells protesters to 'BURN IT ALL DOWN' as Memphis cops prepare to release Ty  (Read 2494 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
A good ol' fashion race riot. By God it's been a while! I think the Rittenhouse one was the last one.

Time to grab some popcorn!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I thought about that too...why was he resisting???

When the flashing lights are behind you...pull the heck over and cooperate.

Anything else...it's on you!!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DefiantMassRINO

One cop said "he's gotta be on something."
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Carmine Sabia
@CarmineSabia
·
13s
Listening to the officers making excuses to each other, preparing their defense, after brutalizing Tyre Nichols. Mocking him "Your mom can't hear you."
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Carmine Sabia
@CarmineSabia
·
10m
OMG. The Skycam was the one I knew was going to tell the tale. This is savage, horrific, brutal. I pray Tyre Nichols mom never watches this video..
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lawrence Jones III
@LawrenceBJones3
·
34m
These Tyre Nichols tapes are indefensible. They held him & literally took turns beating the shit out of him.
Support the USO

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
A good ol' fashion race riot. By God it's been a while! I think the Rittenhouse one was the last one.

Time to grab some popcorn!

Time to establish this new precedent:

It's "Open Season" on Antifa rioters and/or looters.

Dispatch with extreme prejudice.

Otherwise millions will suffer
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Time to establish this new precedent:

It's "Open Season" on Antifa rioters and/or looters.

Dispatch with extreme prejudice.

Otherwise millions will suffer

I wouldn't try to stop you. Except that the law will be way harder on normies then on these dopes.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Tyre Nichols was out of his mind and lacked self control.  Tazing and pepper spray did little to stop Trye's resistance and non-compliance.

The cops were slow to cuff him.  They stood around for a long time catching their breaths while Tyre was cuffed and propped up against the car.  They were slow to call an ambulance.  Their conduct was unprofessional and some force was excessive.

I think a couple of the cops' attorneys may be able to put up some defense for the intial response.

There's no defense for the kicks to the head, the beating with the batton, and the delay in getting an ambulance there.  These will be the things that will lead to 2nd degree murder and kidnapping convictions.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"A black truck driver pleads with protesters to clear the Mississippi River bridge in Memphis so he can get to work  They refuse". (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1619164777284276225

"bleep peace, bleep peace! Where they being peaceful when they were stomping on brother Nichols head?" Hawk Newsom speaking at Union Square protest in New York City Following release of #TyreeNichols". (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ScooterCasterNY/status/1619144689080483840

"Trace Gallagher walks through the horrific Tyre Nichols body cam footage". (Rumble video)

https://rumble.com/embed/v24taac/?pub=4

"Tucker Carlson says the Tyre Nichols body cam footage is "not an example of racism.". (Rumble video)

https://rumble.com/embed/v24t9to/?pub=4

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Published January 28, 2023 12:56am EST
Tennessee sheriff opens new investigation into two deputies after Tyre Nichols bodycam video release
Tyre Nichols, 29, was severely beaten during a traffic stop on Jan. 7 according to bodycam footage, dying three days later
By Lawrence Richard | Fox News

The Shelby County sheriff’s office has placed two deputies on administrative leave following the release of bodycam footage Friday evening of a traffic stop on Jan. 7, showing officers severely beat 29-year-old Tyre Nichols. He later died of his injuries.

Shelby County Sheriff Floyd Bonner, Jr. said he decided to launch an internal investigation after watching the video.

"Having watched the videotape for the first time tonight, I have concerns about two deputies who appeared on the scene following the physical confrontation between police and Tyre Nichols," Bonner said on Twitter.

He added: "I have launched an internal investigation into the conduct of these deputies to determine what occurred and if any policies were violated. Both of these deputies have been relieved of duty pending the outcome of this administrative investigation.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/tennessee-sheriff-opens-new-investigation-two-deputies-tyre-nichols-bodycam-video-release
Support the USO