Author Topic: 'Bring a knife!' Antifa tells protesters to 'BURN IT ALL DOWN' as Memphis cops prepare to release Ty  (Read 2462 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Bring a knife!' Antifa tells protesters to 'BURN IT ALL DOWN' as Memphis cops prepare to release Tyre Nichols bodycam footage and federal buildings across the nation board up

Antifa has issued a terrifying call to arms as America braces for a night of violence
    A shocking poster obtained by DailyMail.com shows the group calling upon demonstrators to gather across New York City and 'Burn It All Down'
    Riots are expected to ignite across the nation following the release of bodycam footage from the killing of Tyre Nichols, 29, by five Memphis police officers

By Will Potter and Harriet Alexander For Dailymail.com

Published: 16:49 EST, 27 January 2023 | Updated: 18:04 EST, 27 January 2023

Antifa has issued a call to arms for protestors to light up New York City on Friday night, as America braces for violent riots nationwide following the release of the Tyre Nichols bodycam footage.

A poster obtained by DailyMail.com shows the group calling upon demonstrators to gather at various locations in the Big Apple and 'Burn It All Down'.

Cities across America are anticipating widespread protests following the release of the distressing footage, which will be posted to the Memphis Police Department's YouTube page at 7pm.

Federal employees in Memphis and Portland have been told to go home early, and workers have begun boarding up buildings. The mayor of New York City on Friday evening urged protesters to remain peaceful, and NYPD has made extensive preparations, including asking officers to stay on and work overtime when their shift finishes on Friday.

The Nichols family has urged those angered by the footage to remain calm, emphasizing that they support the judicial process and approve of the firing of the five officers. They have stressed that Nichols himself would have hated to see rioting in his name.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11685421/Antifa-tells-protesters-BURN-braces-riots.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
More

America on edge: Protests are planned nationwide over Tyre Nichols bodycam video - as Georgia Gov. Kemp activates 1,000 National Guard troops, district cancels all after-school activities and security is ramped up at Capitol Hill

Governor Brian Kemp, 59, has declared a state of emergency until Tuesday, February 9, ahead of the Tyre Nichols bodycam footage being released
    Atlanta was embroiled in an anti-cop protest over the weekend, which saw protesters shooting off fireworks and lighting a police vehicle on fire
    Ahead of Nichols' footage, Georgia declared an emergency and brought in the National Guard as it 'closely monitors the events in Memphis' 

By Alyssa Guzman For Dailymail.Com

Published: 14:04 EST, 27 January 2023 | Updated: 14:13 EST, 27 January 2023

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11684537/Calls-calm-protests-planned-nationwide-Tyre-Nichols-bodycam-video.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

And there it is

5:58 PM · Jan 27, 2023

"In downtown #Memphis businesses have begun boarding up windows and their store fronts ahead of the release of #TyreNicols’ arrest video ". (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/stephanie_dtv/status/1619079440537124864

"Major cities across the US are bracing for possible violence and rioting this weekend in the wake of the graphic footage of Tyre Nichols set to be shown this evening". (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/rawsalerts/status/1619100135253999616

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

The way the media is hyping the Tyre Nichols bodycam release is sick. We shouldn't *expect* riots - we should prepare for and neutralize them. Get National Guard in place now, arrest riot leaders, maintain order. We are so stupid

5:27 PM · Jan 27, 2023

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

The way the media is hyping the Tyre Nichols bodycam release is sick. We shouldn't *expect* riots - we should prepare for and neutralize them. Get National Guard in place now, arrest riot leaders, maintain order. We are so stupid

5:27 PM · Jan 27, 2023
Stupid, indeed. All of this was studied during the riots of the 60s. How to get the crowds off the streets and keep them there, curfews, 'looters will be shot' policies, National Guard deployment, fire hoses, all of it.

It is ridiculous that every time one demographic gets killed, warranted or not, cities across the country erupt in flames. No more free passes.

If the police won't do it, leave town for a week, and pick up the mess when you get back.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Most of the ANTIFA troublemakers are suburban wannabe revolutionaries.  They will be the ones with the backpacks.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online Smokin Joe

Most of the ANTIFA troublemakers are suburban wannabe revolutionaries.  They will be the ones with the backpacks.
That just means 7.62 instead of 5.56...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Stupid, indeed. All of this was studied during the riots of the 60s. How to get the crowds off the streets and keep them there, curfews, 'looters will be shot' policies, National Guard deployment, fire hoses, all of it.

It is ridiculous that every time one demographic gets killed, warranted or not, cities across the country erupt in flames. No more free passes.

The Color Revolution is in full swing in America.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Smokin Joe

4 videos

https://vimeo.com/CityofMemphis

https://twitter.com/rawsalerts/status/1619124352125112320
Yeah, there is gonna be a sh*tstorm. Just from the first video, there were a number of bad hits (and kicks) administered that did not appear to be necessary. Two cops holding the perp so others could kick him in the head and beat him, is way over the top.
They spend a lot of time 'walking off' the adrenaline rush, and that makes me wonder if they are juicing.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Thankfully its end of January and not end of June.  /s
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Chuck Callesto
@ChuckCallesto
·
39m
·
🚨🚨🚨 Nationwide Protests are planned over Tyre Nichols bodycam video that will be RELEASED TONIGHT - Georgia Gov. Kemp activates 1,000 National Guard..
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Carmine Sabia
@CarmineSabia
·
4m
They are sitting around talking, not a single person rendering aid to Tyre Nichols as he is dying. Horrific.
Support the USO

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Tyre Nichols kept resisting.  I'd be interested to know if they did a blood tox screen for narcotics on him when he was admitted.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley
·
15m
The video is out on the Tyre Nichols incident.  The first video shows Nichols on the ground and an officer kicking him in what appears to be his head.

Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley
·
3m
...Even if Nichols did not yield on moving his hands behind his back, the level of escalation is chilling including the use of both a taser and pepper spray. It shows Nichols running a fair distance.

Jonathan Turley
@JonathanTurley
·
1m
...Given the level of force from the outset, Nichols may have fled in a sense of self-preservation. It is abundantly clear why the officers were quickly terminated.
Support the USO

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I was taught that if i did not comply with a policeman, I deserved whatever came my way and that I brought it upon myself.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tyre Nichols kept resisting.  I'd be interested to know if they did a blood tox screen for narcotics on him when he was admitted.

I thought about that too...why was he resisting???
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Travis Akers
@travisakers
·
43s
Jesus Christ.

I am sickened.

I wish I would have never watched.

I wish it would have never happened.

God rest the soul of Tyre Nichols.

May justice be swift.
Support the USO

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Memphis is in TN which has a GOP governor. Let's see if they're ready to ride the lightening.
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

TheLeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
27m
I have seen the Memphis Police Video: It is an unlawful beating.  Excessive use of force!
Support the USO

Offline DefiantMassRINO

People forget that Rodney King was high on PCP when he was pulled over.