Author Topic: 'Bring a knife!' Antifa tells protesters to 'BURN IT ALL DOWN' as Memphis cops prepare to release Ty  (Read 2463 times)

Offline mountaineer

"A black truck driver pleads with protesters to clear the Mississippi River bridge in Memphis so he can get to work  They refuse". (Video)
How many lives will be lost because these antifa idiots block an ambulance from getting to an emergency or to the emergency room? I realize they don't care, but enough is enough. When they're blocking streets, they should be dispersed with tear gas and/or rubber bullets.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 January 28, 2023 4:52pm EST
Tyre Nichols death: Memphis police 'permanently deactivate' SCORPION Unit
Five former Memphis police officers are being charged with second-degree murder in the death of Nichols

By Adam Sabes | Fox News

The Memphis Police Department announced on Saturday that it has permanently deactivated its "Scorpion Unit" after the death of Tyre Nichols.

Members of the Scorpion Unit were involved in the traffic stop on Jan. 7 that officials say led to Nichols dying at a local hospital days later.

"Today, Memphis Police Officers assigned to the SCORPION Unit (Street Crimes Operations to Restore Peace in Our Neighborhoods) met with Chief Cerelyn 'C.J.' Davis to discuss the path forward for the department and the community in the aftermath of the tragic death of Tyre Nichols," Memphis police said in a statement. "In the process of listening intently to the family of Tyre Nichols, community leaders, and the uninvolved officers who have done quality work in their assignments, it is in the best interest of all to permanently deactivate the SCORPION Unit."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/tyre-nichols-death-memphis-police-permanently-deactivate-scorpion-unit
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What is not to understand. The left does not need an excuse to riot.
You say riot, the left says barbecue and shop.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Seems to me that there are laws against agitating for murder and arson.

Or do those laws now apply if it is blacks doing it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

Greg Price
@greg_price11
Al Sharpton at Tyre Nichols' funeral: "If [Tyre Nichols] had been white, you wouldn't have beaten him like that on that night."

John Steigerwald
@Steigerworld
“According to the most recent data from the FBI, the total crime rate in Memphis is 7,912.7 per 100,000 people. That's 237.29% higher than the national rate of 2,346.0 per 100,000 people and 149.97% higher than the Tennessee total crime rate of 3,165.5 per 100,000 people.”

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Seems to me that there are laws against agitating for murder and arson.

Or do those laws now apply if it is blacks doing it?

bingo

Offline mountaineer

There also are plenty of laws against assault, murder and the like, but somehow we need the federal government to pass more laws, e.g., the George Floyd law, as if that will prevent any of this from happening in the future. It's like tacking a hate crime onto any other indictment, as if, oooh, now you've really done it! You committed a hate crime (on top of the beating, stabbing and shooting you already did to that innocent black/white/Jew/Asian/fill in the blank).

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Greg Price
@greg_price11
Al Sharpton at Tyre Nichols' funeral: "If [Tyre Nichols] had been white, you wouldn't have beaten him like that on that night."

John Steigerwald
@Steigerworld
“According to the most recent data from the FBI, the total crime rate in Memphis is 7,912.7 per 100,000 people. That's 237.29% higher than the national rate of 2,346.0 per 100,000 people and 149.97% higher than the Tennessee total crime rate of 3,165.5 per 100,000 people.”
Sharpton is a racist and race baiter, always has been. In 2019 the police in Fullerton, CA. beat a homeless man to death but there were no marches in the streets, no national protests, no eulogies by Sharpton or attendance by the well connected left to his funeral or conviction of his murderers. The reason you ask? The victim was White.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Kelly_Thomas

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Tyre Nichols kept resisting.  I'd be interested to know if they did a blood tox screen for narcotics on him when he was admitted.

@DefiantMassRINO

Isn't that SOP everywhere these days?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I was taught that if i did not comply with a policeman, I deserved whatever came my way and that I brought it upon myself.

@DefiantMassRINO

You were taught wrong. Nobody deserves to be beaten to death for mere non-compliance.

Having said that,NEVER give the po-po even the SLIGHTEST excuse to start beating on you because chances are they will get away with it. Answer any questions they might ask without being belligerent in any respect to insure you don't give them ANY "reason" to start "thumping on your pumpkin".

Remember,THEY are the ones with all the power in these situations,and show NO disrespect for "Officer Cartman".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I thought about that too...why was he resisting???

@mystery-ak

What would YOU do if the arresting officers just started beating on you?

Would you ask for more,or would you try to defend yourself?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Memphis is in TN which has a GOP governor. Let's see if they're ready to ride the lightening.

@Free Vulcan

He has to,regardless of any side issues. There is just no excuse for 5 cops to beat a suspect to death.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
People forget that Rodney King was high on PCP when he was pulled over.

@DefiantMassRINO

And even Rodney King wasn't beaten to death.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Lawrence Jones III
@LawrenceBJones3
·
34m
These Tyre Nichols tapes are indefensible. They held him & literally took turns beating the shit out of him.

@mystery-ak

Yup,and in MY opinion,we need to hold the police to higher standards than the criminals they arrest. There was NO excuse for them to beat him to death. NONE whatsoever.

The ONLY "good thing" about this is the cops were all black,so nobody can be screaming that racist BullBush.