Author Topic: Some Aliens Are More Equal than Others  (Read 110 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Some Aliens Are More Equal than Others
« on: January 17, 2023, 03:16:14 pm »
Some Aliens Are More Equal than Others
Biden expands opportunities to cut in line, for a price

By David North on January 16, 2023

When you want to leave the airport in a taxi, there is one line for all, just as there is at the post office. At graduation ceremonies, those with caps and gowns are organized in alphabetical order, the Ahmeds getting their degrees before the Musks and the Rockefellers.

But when you want one of many employment-based immigration benefits there are two lines: one for the hoi polloi, and then there is another, shorter line for those who are willing to pay (usually) $2,500 for faster service.

Sounds like a scheme invented by the Left's caricature of conservative Republicans, doesn’t it? Better, quicker service for the rich, for a price. None of the equality nonsense of the Left.

Well, the system is currently being expanded by the Biden administration.

It is called “premium processing” and it is available in some migration situations, but not all. If you are a citizen seeking to bring your ailing alien mother to the U.S. as a relative, you cannot bribe the system to move faster. But if you are a would-be employer of an alien grad of an American college and you want quick Optional Practical Training status for that worker, for example, Uncle Sam will be happy to accept $2,500 to facilitate the process.

https://cis.org/North/Some-Aliens-Are-More-Equal-Others
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson