Author Topic: Illegal Alien Charged With Trapping Six People Inside A Home, Setting It On Fire  (Read 126 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Jan 9

Illegal Alien Charged With Trapping Six People Inside A Home, Setting It On Fire

ROBERTSVILLE, AL - On January 2, police arrested Marlon Pineda-Enamorado, 38, after he confined six people inside a house and set fire to the structure a day earlier, according to police.

Robertsdale Police Lt. Paul Overstreet told WKRG:

The suspect had used an accelerant, gasoline, to light several mattresses on fire inside his room and causing the entire home to be filled with smoke.

Pineda-Enamorado used a bungee cord to secure the front door from the outside of the house, in order to keep the victims from escaping the fire, according to court documents.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/post/illegal-alien-charged-with-trapping-six-people-inside-a-home-setting-it-on-fire
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 03:22:45 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson