Author Topic: “ESG Check in”: More details on the Securities & Exchange Commission’s Activist Role in the “Whole o  (Read 171 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
“ESG Check in”: More details on the Securities & Exchange Commission’s Activist Role in the “Whole of Government” Push on ESG, “Climate Risk Disclosure”
WEBEDITOR Biden Admin, SEC 0

The indispensable transparency-in-government group Energy Policy Advocates has provided GAO a review of record productions from FOIA litigation with the Securities & Exchange Commission, including specifically from calendars of Chairman Gary Gensler and then-Commissioner Allison Herren Lee.

Between the near-obsession with advancing the “ESG” and “Climate Risk Disclosure” agenda which these reveal, and emerging information about an apparent revolving door example that’s ostentatious even by Washington standards, GAO feels bold to say that an inquiry into the Securities & Exchange Commission’s seemingly disproportionate focus on CRD and ESG, and its execution of this agenda, is warranted.

Factors includes:

https://govoversight.org/author/webeditor2/
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 12:55:18 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson