Author Topic: News outlets seek access to evidence in Paul Pelosi attack  (Read 697 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
News outlets seek access to evidence in Paul Pelosi attack
« on: January 14, 2023, 04:25:53 pm »
News outlets seek access to evidence in Paul Pelosi attack

A coalition of news organizations, including The Associated Press, has filed a court motion in San Francisco seeking to access evidence against the man charged in last year’s attack on former U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband, Paul Pelosi
ByOLGA R. RODRIGUEZ Associated Press
January 12, 2023, 2:38 PM

SAN FRANCISCO -- A coalition of news organizations, including The Associated Press, filed a court motion in San Francisco seeking access to evidence against the man charged in last year's attack on former U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul Pelosi.

During a Dec. 14 preliminary hearing, the San Francisco district attorney's office introduced audio and video evidence against David DePape, the man accused of attacking Paul Pelosi. But it has refused to release the evidence to the media.

Attorneys for the coalition said in the motion filed Wednesday that “the public and press have standing to assert their rights of access to court records and proceedings.”

more
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/news-outlets-seek-access-evidence-paul-pelosi-attack-96399519
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: News outlets seek access to evidence in Paul Pelosi attack
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2023, 04:34:21 pm »
 :pop41:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2023, 05:44:57 pm »
Considering the number of other profound issues, from CDC/FDA/NIAID lies about COVID shot effects, to the highest levels of our government selling out our secrets to the Chinese, to rampant destructive energy policy, to government sponsored/induced censorship of mainstream and social media, to the invasion at the southern border, I really view the relatively ordinary perversions and behaviours of very rich and powerful people with consenting adults as a minor detail.

I don't care if Paul P. fists himself while duckwalking from one end of California to the other.

We know they are corrupt, we know they are monied trash, and all else is just details.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2023, 09:47:17 pm »
Agreed with Joe above.
The Paul Pelosi story "means nothing" of importance any more.

Offline verga

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2023, 12:45:53 pm »
Agreed with Joe above.
The Paul Pelosi story "means nothing" of importance any more.
:amen:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2023, 12:49:15 pm »
:amen:
No. The question is where Paul Pelosi ties in with corruption and the energy industry in Ukraine, not to mention any dealings with the CCP.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2023, 01:34:14 pm »
Today I wondered, "What the heck is going on with the DePape matter?" Anything new? I found nothing more recent than June 14, 2023.
David DePape, the suspect accused of attacking Paul Pelosi after breaking into he and Nancy’s San Francisco home last year, will face a federal trial before he appears in state court, his attorney confirmed Wednesday.

The federal trial in relation to the October 2022 incident will begin on Wednesday, Oct. 11. 

DePape, 42, faces federal charges of assaulting an immediate family member of a federal official and attempted kidnapping of a federal officer for the alleged home invasion attack that sent Paul Pelosi, 83, to the hospital for emergency surgery on a skull fracture. DePape, in November 2022, pleaded not guilty to those charges.

Then a month later, DePape pleaded not guilty to state charges of attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon and elder abuse.    ...
FOX News via MSN

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2023, 02:07:43 pm »
I thought that this charade was all over.  Why is it being brought up now? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2023, 02:10:31 pm »

A Biden misdirection protection would be my guess. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2023, 03:19:17 pm »
I'm the one who brought it up today, just because I was wondering what ever happened to the story.
@libertybele  @Wingnut
« Last Edit: July 13, 2023, 03:20:15 pm by mountaineer »

Online libertybele

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2023, 03:59:15 pm »
I'm the one who brought it up today, just because I was wondering what ever happened to the story.
@libertybele  @Wingnut

Gottcha. Any information that would make Paulie look bad isn't going to come out.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.