Author Topic: Martha MacCallum Says Statue of Liberty Would Be Sad Over Report Migrants Are Picky About Food: ‘A L  (Read 272 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Martha MacCallum Says Statue of Liberty Would Be Sad Over Report Migrants Are Picky About Food: ‘A Little Tear Coming Down’
By Kipp JonesJan 13th, 2023, 8:08 pm

Fox News host Martha MacCallum wondered if the Statue of Liberty might be sad upon hearing a report migrants in a New York City hotel are drinking to excess, fighting, and being picky about their food.

An employee at the ROW NYC in Manhattan told the network Thursday that migrants being housed at the expensive spot are letting food go to waste, getting drunk, and engaging in domestic violence.

“It’s a disgrace,” Felipe Rodriguez told host Laura Ingraham. “The chaos that we see at the ROW today is [caused] by migrants being drunk, drinking all day, smoking marijuana, [and] consuming drugs.”

Rodriguez provided images showing parts of the hotel look more like a fraternity house than a classic hotel. He also said many people being housed at the ROW believe they are above perfectly fine food and are letting it spoil.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/martha-maccallum-says-statue-of-liberty-would-be-sad-over-report-migrants-are-picky-about-food-a-little-tear-coming-down/
« Last Edit: January 14, 2023, 03:35:13 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I wish people would stop referring to ILLEGAL ALIENS as migrants dammit! They are no such thing!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I've come to the point where I would advocate that the Statue of Liberty be dismantled and sent back to France.

The symbol of what it once stood for is lost in the reality of the illegal invasion today.

Send it back.

(this was an entirely serious post)