Author Topic: Joe Biden Touts Mitch McConnell’s Loyalty During Infrastructure Celebration  (Read 183 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Touts Mitch McConnell’s Loyalty During Infrastructure Celebration

Wendell Husebø 4 Jan 2023

President Joe Biden praised Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) on Wednesday for his loyalty during an event in Kentucky celebrating the 2021 infrastructure bill that cost American taxpayers $1.2 trillion.

“I asked permission if I could say something nice about him,” Biden prefaced.

“Mitch, it wasn’t easy to get this done,” he said about the bill’s passage. “It wouldn’t have happened without your hand.”

“We don’t agree on everything, in fact, we disagree on a lot of things, but here’s what matters: He’s a man of his word. When he gives you his word, you can take it to the bank,” Biden continued.

“It wouldn’t have happened without your hand,” Biden continued to gush. “It just wouldn’t have gotten done and I have to thank you for that.”

“He’s willing to find common ground to get things done for the country. So thank you, Mitch,” Biden said.

Biden also joked he offered to campaign for his longtime Senate colleague.

“I said I’d campaign for him or against him, whichever would help him the most,” Biden said:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/04/joe-biden-touts-mitch-mcconnells-loyalty-during-infrastructure-celebration/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Yeah, the kiss of Biden - it should be the kiss of death.

Offline Hoodat

They're just rubbing it in our face.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-