Author Topic: Border Patrol union boss rips McConnell for funding border security overseas, defunding at home  (Read 188 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border Patrol union boss rips McConnell for funding border security overseas, defunding at home

"I'm absolutely just disgusted that some Republicans are willing to throw the American people under the bus and that they're not willing to provide border security," Brandon Judd said Wednesday.

By Charlotte Hazard
Updated: December 23, 2022 - 11:32pm

Border Patrol union chief Brandon Judd is blasting Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and 18 Senate GOP allies for supporting the Senate-passed $1.7 trillion omnibus spending bill that funds border security in other countries while slamming the brakes on border security spending in the U.S.

On Monday, the Kentucky Senator gave his blessing to the $1.7 trillion spending bill, which provides border security assistance for five Middle Eastern nations but prohibits spending to strengthen or even maintain current U.S. border security capabilities.

The one-year funding measure passed by a 68-29 vote in the Senate, according to the Associated Press and is expected to pass the Democrat-led House.

https://justthenews.com/government/security/border-patrol-council-head-slams-mitch-mcconnell-funding-foreign-border-walls
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Courtesy of Matt Bracken: