Author Topic: New DHS data shows border is deteriorating even before end of Title 42  (Read 228 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New DHS data shows border is deteriorating even before end of Title 42

Listen with  Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Friday, December 23, 2022
Border authorities nabbed 233,740 illegal immigrants at the southern border in November, setting a new record for that month and underscoring the chaos of the situation even before the end of the Title 42 pandemic border expulsion policy.

Homeland Security announced the numbers in a holiday weekend Friday evening data dump.

Significant surges of migrants from Nicaragua and Cuba helped offset drops in Venezuelans at the border. The number of children traveling alone also rose, as did those traveling as families.

Troy Miller, acting commissioner of Customs and Border Protection, tried to see the bright spots in the data, pointing to relatively low numbers of migrants from Mexico and Central America.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/dec/23/new-dhs-data-shows-border-deteriorating-even-end-t/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: New DHS data shows border is deteriorating even before end of Title 42
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2022, 10:44:39 pm »
The Great Replacement...
... is intended to wipe out this: