Author Topic: Conservatives slammed Biden's joint press conference with Zelenskyy: 'No more money to Ukraine!'  (Read 3283 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Why is the US unable to stand firmly for her own interests and remains obsessed with crawling back into the European womb?

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
With the amount of money being sent they should have the best military in Europe. Why don't they? They should have crushed Russia by now and be at the gates of Moscow.

Where are the tanks? Planes? Artillery? Bombs? What exactly have we got for all that money? There isn't even any attempt at oversight and zero auditing.

What Zelenzky really wants is for NATO to engage Russia one-on-one and spare Ukraine from having to fight the way while he and his cronies pocket the cash, nuclear war be damned.

You pulled your bluff and bully, thug mugging strong arm move with pics of blood and bodies. How do you feel about thousands of dead American boys and girls in Ukraine in a radioactive wasteland?

Sorry if I don't want to be more involved in another foreign entanglement.

The Ukrainians seem to be doing pretty well in pushing the Russians out of their country.  And this war need to be fought and won by the Ukrainians so that OUR people DON'T have to go there and fight in a radioactive wasteland.  If the Ukrainians lose, then Americans will be fighting there too in 3-5 years.

And whether or not we get involved in another foreign entanglement, that's up to the Russians and the Chinese.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Yes, I do.  Weapon systems cost money, and lots of it.  So how do YOU know where it's going?

I don't! And that's a HUGE problem!

As has been noted elsewhere, the amount of money we've sent should have provided the best military in Europe, but it hasn't.  Why is that?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Timber Rattler

@libertybele

@Timber Rattler go back and research (especially prior Zelenskyy ) how Ukraine murdered their own and blamed it on the Russia

That was a lie.

Bucha killings: Satellite image of bodies site contradicts Russian claims

https://www.bbc.com/news/60981238

Bucha murders: German report says Russian troops discussed killings

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61028380

aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

Offline Timber Rattler

I don't! And that's a HUGE problem!

As has been noted elsewhere, the amount of money we've sent should have provided the best military in Europe, but it hasn't.  Why is that?

Uh, the Ukrainians probably do have the best military in Europe right now, outside the U.S., with all their recent combat experience against the Russians, using drones, satellite communication systems, anti-tank missiles, etc, to first stop and then roll back the Russian assault.?

You don't know what you're tlaking about.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Uh, the Ukrainians probably do have the best military in Europe right now, outside the U.S., with all their recent combat experience against the Russians, using drones, satellite communication systems, anti-tank missiles, etc, to first stop and then roll back the Russian assault.?

But YOU do!  :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :Seeya: :Seeya:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I think after Iraq and Afghanistan, more foreign entanglements are going to be a tough sell to the general public

Had we kept the Trump era energy policy and Europe not pursuing green energy fantasies, we probably wouldn’t be having this conversation

Especially after the Afghan withdrawal debacle. Which is interesting and relevant because of all that we left behind. Per the NY Post:

The Taliban has seized US weapons left in Afghanistan worth billions — possibly including 600,000 assault rifles, some 2,000 armored vehicles, and 40 aircraft, including Black Hawks, according to reports.

The US gave the Afghan military an estimated $28 billion in weaponry between 2002 and 2017 — including seven brand new helicopters delivered to Kabul just a month ago.

The war chest also included the supply of at least 600,000 infantry weapons — including M16 assault rifles — as well as 162,000 pieces of communication equipment and 16,000 night-vision goggles.

In just two years from 2017 to 2019, the US gave 7,035 machine guns, 4,702 Humvees, 20,040 hand grenades, 2,520 bombs and 1,394 grenade launchers, The Hill noted, citing a report last year from the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR).

That's $28B over 15 years, not 1. It's not even been a year since Russia invaded Ukraine but we've gave them $100B.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Timber Rattler

But YOU do!  :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :Seeya: :Seeya:

Yes, I do, because it's what I do for a living, and I'm very good at it.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2022, 05:02:04 pm by Timber Rattler »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Yes, I do, because it's what I do for a living, am I'm very good at it.

Obviously!  wink777   :seeya:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
The Ukrainians seem to be doing pretty well in pushing the Russians out of their country.  And this war need to be fought and won by the Ukrainians so that OUR people DON'T have to go there and fight in a radioactive wasteland.  If the Ukrainians lose, then Americans will be fighting there too in 3-5 years.

And whether or not we get involved in another foreign entanglement, that's up to the Russians and the Chinese.

No, it's Europe's problem, not ours. They barely have skin in this game.

Again, you don't seem to understand that our money is going down a black hole and not to the Ukrainian military. And that is on purpose. Zelensky has made it clear he wants the US and NATO to fight this fight, nuclear war be damned, while he and his buddies pocket the cash.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Are these loans or no strings attached aid?

Offline Timber Rattler

Zelensky has made it clear he wants the US and NATO to fight this fight, nuclear war be damned, while he and his buddies pocket the cash.

Utter nonsense.

Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò (QTE)
@ArchbpVigano
·1h

The Ukrainian crisis was deliberately provoked by the deep state..to force the world to carry out the Great Reset reforms, in particular the so-called ‘technological transition’ & the ‘green shift.’ It is the second stage of the globalist technocrat coup, after the pandemic farce

Offline Timber Rattler

More Q-Anonymous conspiracy theory nonsense.

Has the Kraken been unleashed yet?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Utter nonsense.

Zelensky condemns NATO 'weakness' for refusal to thwart Russian airstrikes

NATO leaders will share in the guilt for the deaths of Ukrainian civilians targeted by Russia, according to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, who fumed at Western “weakness” following a rebuff from officials in Brussels.

“By refusing to establish a no-fly zone, today NATO leaders gave the ‘green light’ for further bombing of Ukrainian cities and villages,” Zelensky said Friday, according to a translation from Ukrainian journalist Oleksiy Sorokin. “All the people who will die from this day will also die because of you, because of your weakness, because of your disunity.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/zelensky-condemns-nato-weakness-for-refusal-to-thwart-russian-airstrikes

Kremlin seizes on Zelensky 'blunder' after Ukraine President demands NATO 'launch pre-emptive strikes' on Russia to stop Putin using nukes

The Kremlin has warned of potentially 'monstrous consequences' after Volodymyr Zelensky appeared to suggest NATO powers should bomb Russia to deter Vladimir Putin from using nuclear weapons against Ukraine.

Russia said such comments risked starting 'yet another world war' after the Ukrainian president seemed to tell Australian think tank the Lowy Institute that he believed 'preemptive strikes' on Russian territory were necessary.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11289225/Kremlin-seizes-Zelensky-blunder-demands-NATO-launch-pre-emptive-strikes-Russia.html

ZELENSKY SLAMS NATO ON “60 MINUTES”

Zelensky was rejected for NATO membership since taking office May 20, 2019, but actually since 2014 when Ukraine’s 56-year-old former President Petro Petroshenko was also denied NATO membership. “That’s why the way I am talking to them is absolutely justified. I don’t have any more lives to give. I don’t have any more e motions. I’m no longer interested in their diplomacy that leads to the destruction of my country,” Zelensky said, showing he has plenty of emotion, namely, contempt, for NATO for not going to war with the Russian Federation.

https://onlinecolumnist.com/2022/04/10/zelensky-slams-nato-on-60-minutes/

After Putin’s Land Grab, Zelensky Wants to Fast-Track NATO Membership

Western officials stressed there is not enough appetite within the 30-member alliance to bring Ukraine into the fold in the midst of its ongoing war against Russia, as top NATO and U.S. officials work to keep the conflict from spreading beyond Ukraine’s borders. A foundation of the NATO alliance is its so-called Article 5 collective defense clause, which states that any attack on one alliance member constitutes an attack on all members, prompting a full alliance response. Expanding NATO requires approval from all 30 current member states’ governments and legislative bodies.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/09/30/russia-ukraine-nato-membership-zelensky/

Zelensky’s Call for NATO “Preemptive Strikes” on Russia an Attempt to Spark WW3: Kremlin

“What should NATO do? Eliminate the possibility of Russia using nuclear weapons,” Zelensky said in the provocative Thursday remarks. “I once again appeal to the international community, as it was before February 24: preemptive strikes so that they [Russia] know what will happen to them if they use it, and not the other way around.”

“Don’t wait for Russia’s nuclear strikes, and then say, ‘Oh, since you did this, take that from us!’ Reconsider the way you apply pressure. This is what NATO should do – reconsider the order in which it applies pressure [on Russia],” the Ukrainian leader added.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/zelensky-call-nato-preemptive-strikes-russia-attempt-spark-ww3-kremlin/5795827

The Republic is lost.

"Hey @tedlieu I just drove through your district. Care to explain why you treat Americans like this while sending $100B to Ukraine?"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1605935444255862785

NATO leaders will share in the guilt for the deaths of Ukrainian civilians targeted by Russia, according to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, who fumed at Western “weakness” following a rebuff from officials in Brussels.

“By refusing to establish a no-fly zone, today NATO leaders gave the ‘green light’ for further bombing of Ukrainian cities and villages,” Zelensky said Friday, according to a translation from Ukrainian journalist Oleksiy Sorokin. “All the people who will die from this day will also die because of you, because of your weakness, because of your disunity.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/zelensky-condemns-nato-weakness-for-refusal-to-thwart-russian-airstrikes

Kremlin seizes on Zelensky 'blunder' after Ukraine President demands NATO 'launch pre-emptive strikes' on Russia to stop Putin using nukes

The Kremlin has warned of potentially 'monstrous consequences' after Volodymyr Zelensky appeared to suggest NATO powers should bomb Russia to deter Vladimir Putin from using nuclear weapons against Ukraine.

Russia said such comments risked starting 'yet another world war' after the Ukrainian president seemed to tell Australian think tank the Lowy Institute that he believed 'preemptive strikes' on Russian territory were necessary.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11289225/Kremlin-seizes-Zelensky-blunder-demands-NATO-launch-pre-emptive-strikes-Russia.html

Zelensky was rejected for NATO membership since taking office May 20, 2019, but actually since 2014 when Ukraine’s 56-year-old former President Petro Petroshenko was also denied NATO membership. “That’s why the way I am talking to them is absolutely justified. I don’t have any more lives to give. I don’t have any more e motions. I’m no longer interested in their diplomacy that leads to the destruction of my country,” Zelensky said, showing he has plenty of emotion, namely, contempt, for NATO for not going to war with the Russian Federation.

Western officials stressed there is not enough appetite within the 30-member alliance to bring Ukraine into the fold in the midst of its ongoing war against Russia, as top NATO and U.S. officials work to keep the conflict from spreading beyond Ukraine’s borders. A foundation of the NATO alliance is its so-called Article 5 collective defense clause, which states that any attack on one alliance member constitutes an attack on all members, prompting a full alliance response. Expanding NATO requires approval from all 30 current member states’ governments and legislative bodies.

Zelensky’s Call for NATO “Preemptive Strikes” on Russia an Attempt to Spark WW3: Kremlin

“What should NATO do? Eliminate the possibility of Russia using nuclear weapons,” Zelensky said in the provocative Thursday remarks. “I once again appeal to the international community, as it was before February 24: preemptive strikes so that they [Russia] know what will happen to them if they use it, and not the other way around.”

“Don’t wait for Russia’s nuclear strikes, and then say, ‘Oh, since you did this, take that from us!’ Reconsider the way you apply pressure. This is what NATO should do – reconsider the order in which it applies pressure [on Russia],” the Ukrainian leader added.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/zelensky-call-nato-preemptive-strikes-russia-attempt-spark-ww3-kremlin/5795827

Thank you

thebradfordfile
@thebradfordfile

Biden should be impeached for what he is doing with Zelensky, but the GOP is in on the scam.

12:18 PM · Dec 22, 2022

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

I know exactly what I'm talking about.  Keep digging and keep going back in history.  The Russo/Ukraine war has been on going.

Do you really think with all the weaponry and billions of dollars isn't enough to stop Putin?  Putin is a loose canon and we can only hope he doesn't throw up his hands with a knee jerk reaction.  Biden & Company are profiting at the expense of Americans, Ukrainians and Russians.

I don't know if it is still available but Glenn Beck's research team connected many dots as far as Burisma, Hunter and Joe. Burisma
holdings - Kyiv, Ukraine.  Burisma Holdlings/Ukraine natural gas -- it is one of the largest private natural gas producers in Ukraine.

If you recall Trump questioned Burisma -- long story short he was impeached (obviously), and poof all of a sudden all the DEM candidates dropped out and Joe was the nominee. Poof ... an election was stolen, Joe immediately gave $$ to Zelenskyy and the war escalated.  Gee -- what do you truly think this war is about?  Of course all fingers are pointing at Russia and Zelenskyy is innocent??

Again, innocents are being killed on both sides and the propaganda is in full force.  Z to the rescue -- and he continues to beg Congress for more as the money and the weaponry we've given isn't enough. 

Short-sighted fools...
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
thebradfordfile
@thebradfordfile

Biden should be impeached for what he is doing with Zelensky, but the GOP is in on the scam.

12:18 PM · Dec 22, 2022

888high58888
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Time for the short-sighted fools to open their eyes

Online Hoodat

I refuse to blame Ukraine for US corruption.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-