Author Topic: Biden braces for potentially 14,000 migrants a day  (Read 1621 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden braces for potentially 14,000 migrants a day
« on: December 14, 2022, 03:29:49 pm »
Biden braces for potentially 14,000 migrants a day
Stef W. Kight

The possibility of 14,000 migrant crossings a day is pushing the Biden administration toward a new rule that would severely limit migrants' ability to qualify for asylum at the southern border, Axios has learned.

Why it matters: Officials are concerned that Border Patrol stations will face acute overcrowding and Department of Homeland Security resources will be overwhelmed when the pandemic-era Title 42 policy ends on Dec. 21, according to sources familiar with the plans.

Driving the news: Title 42, implemented during the Trump administration and extended by President Biden, allows for the rapid expulsion of migrants and asylum seekers at the border. It's scheduled to be lifted in less than two weeks, barring last-minute court intervention.

Encounters with migrants at the southern border are already at record levels, with the daily tally surpassing 9,000 three times in the first week and a half of December, the sources told Axios.
    Officials now are preparing for the possibility of between 12,000 to 14,000 migrants attempting to cross every day.

more
https://www.axios.com/2022/12/14/title-42-migrant-surge-mexico-border

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Biden braces for potentially 14,000 migrants a day
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2022, 04:13:54 pm »
I don't think "braces" is the right word to describe the reaction to  a planned event.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2022, 04:15:14 pm »
"Biden braces?"  He won't even look at the border, let alone do anything about it.  WE are the ones who have to brace.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2022, 04:59:57 pm »
"Biden braces?"  He won't even look at the border, let alone do anything about it.  WE are the ones who have to brace.

@Cyber Liberty

My first thought,also.

Hell,Biden can't "brace" for anything if he doesn't understand it,and he understands nothing. He is just a puppet,and Jill is in charge of pulling his strings.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2022, 05:14:20 pm »
Not Biden, Border State residents are bracing themselves for the oncoming tsunami of illegal immigrants cross an unsecured Southern Border.

It's bizzarre that the Biden admin knows what's coming, but does nothing to stop it.

When GOP takes over House Leadership, I hope they start oversight hearings for the Biden Admin's Federal Open Border Policy that places an undue burden upon states, counties, and municipalities.

Forget Hunter Biden's laptop, put the screws to Immigration and State Department officials.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2022, 05:31:30 pm »

What a crock of crappola! Potentially bracing?  Why would he need to?  He's let millions in.  It will not affect him in the least anyways.

14,000 a day -- every state in the nation needs to brace .... then there's the issue of future amnesty.

This country will never be the same and there is absolutely no way that we can sustain supporting them.

This IS A CRISIS AT OUR BORDER and no one except Abbott and DeSantis has even made an attempt at doing something about it; though spreading them around the country truly defeats the purpose.

535 Members of Congress are sitting around with their thumbs up their behinds doing nothing. For the DEMS it = votes.  That's all they care about; maintaining power.  The GOP as usual is asleep at the wheel pretending that they give a darn.  Where were they when they had a full majority and could have built a wall, revamped immigration laws and got a handle on this issue???

I actively tried to fight this issue for a couple of years and the thought of 14,000 ILLEGALS a day coming in absolutely makes me nauseous. There is no coming back from this and the fight is absolutely over.  The leftists, marxists, globalist have won. I'm waiting for the U.N. to step in next; you know, because of humanitarian reasons.  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2022, 06:20:54 pm »
Biden braces? C'mon man! Who wrote that? Biden is incapable of bracing for anything and this surge, the overwhelming of the locals and the disruptions and violence they cause is exactly what the democrats want for an excuse to stomp on individual rights and freedoms because of the emergency they planned and executed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2022, 07:32:26 pm »
Biden braces? C'mon man! Who wrote that?

It's an Axios story... :silly:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline BellyAche

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2022, 08:23:03 pm »
I can find no definition of "brace" or "bracing" that can be used in reference to Biden or his administration. Unless he braces himself against an object to avoid falling!  :pop41:
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2022, 11:06:56 pm »
Not Biden, Border State residents are bracing themselves for the oncoming tsunami of illegal immigrants cross an unsecured Southern Border.

It's bizzarre that the Biden admin knows what's coming, but does nothing to stop it.

When GOP takes over House Leadership, I hope they start oversight hearings for the Biden Admin's Federal Open Border Policy that places an undue burden upon states, counties, and municipalities.

Forget Hunter Biden's laptop, put the screws to Immigration and State Department officials.

@DefiantMassRINO

Not really. It just means somebody slipped and talked about it while Slow Joe was present. It just means he mentioned it,it doesn't mean he understands it.

Or would care if he did,because with Biden,it is ALWAYS about "Me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2022, 11:16:15 pm »
What a crock of crappola! Potentially bracing?  Why would he need to?  He's let millions in.  It will not affect him in the least anyways.

14,000 a day -- every state in the nation needs to brace .... then there's the issue of future amnesty.

This country will never be the same and there is absolutely no way that we can sustain supporting them.

This IS A CRISIS AT OUR BORDER and no one except Abbott and DeSantis has even made an attempt at doing something about it; though spreading them around the country truly defeats the purpose.

535 Members of Congress are sitting around with their thumbs up their behinds doing nothing. For the DEMS it = votes.  That's all they care about; maintaining power.  The GOP as usual is asleep at the wheel pretending that they give a darn.  Where were they when they had a full majority and could have built a wall, revamped immigration laws and got a handle on this issue???

I actively tried to fight this issue for a couple of years and the thought of 14,000 ILLEGALS a day coming in absolutely makes me nauseous. There is no coming back from this and the fight is absolutely over.  The leftists, marxists, globalist have won. I'm waiting for the U.N. to step in next; you know, because of humanitarian reasons.  *****rollingeyes*****

@libertybele

Of course he is bracing!

In the hope that nothing goes "wrong" from HIS POV,and that they all get in,go on welfare as they move into public housing,and become TOTALLY dependent on the Dims for everything in their lives,including spending money.

Why WOULDN'T these people vote for 'murikan communism,when it has been so good to them?

And you can bet your bippy that ever single one of them will be registered Dim voters before the next election comes around,even if they don't know it.

They HAVE to vote Dim because their entire lives and the lives and futures of their children will depend on it.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2022, 11:18:37 pm »
@libertybele

Of course he is bracing!

In the hope that nothing goes "wrong" from HIS POV,and that they all get in,go on welfare as they move into public housing,and become TOTALLY dependent on the Dims for everything in their lives,including spending money.

Why WOULDN'T these people vote for 'murikan communism,when it has been so good to them?

And you can bet your bippy that ever single one of them will be registered Dim voters before the next election comes around,even if they don't know it.

They HAVE to vote Dim because their entire lives and the lives and futures of their children will depend on it.

With that being stated, there is no way that mathematically a GOP will ever be seated again.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2022, 11:22:47 pm »
With that being stated, there is no way that mathematically a GOP will ever be seated again.

@libertybele

It IS scary,but there is always hope that something will go wrong for the Dims.

AND.....,from what I know of the character of most of the people that immigrated here from Mexico,IF we can last one generation,they will start voting Republican as soon as they graduate from school and start working.

There may be some groups of people in the US that would rather draw welfare than work,but it has been MY experience that damn few of them came from Mexico. They left Mexico so they could come to somewhere they COULD work and make their families secure,instead of living from day to day on beans and bread back in Mexico.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2022, 11:28:00 pm »
@libertybele

It IS scary,but there is always hope that something will go wrong for the Dims.

AND.....,from what I know of the character of most of the people that immigrated here from Mexico,IF we can last one generation,they will start voting Republican as soon as they graduate from school and start working.

There may be some groups of people in the US that would rather draw welfare than work,but it has been MY experience that damn few of them came from Mexico. They left Mexico so they could come to somewhere they COULD work and make their families secure,instead of living from day to day on beans and bread back in Mexico.

@sneakypete  this country doesn't have another generation to wait till things turn around. We are witnessing the destruction of our Republic now under Joe and the DEMS aren't going to give up their power and they will ensure that they retain  power by granting amnesty and election fraud.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2022, 12:34:24 am »
@sneakypete  this country doesn't have another generation to wait till things turn around. We are witnessing the destruction of our Republic now under Joe and the DEMS aren't going to give up their power and they will ensure that they retain  power by granting amnesty and election fraud.

@libertybele

Maybe,but I am not ready to surrender.

The worse thing that can happen is that we lose,and we ARE going to lose if we do nothing.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2022, 02:04:42 am »
@libertybele

Maybe,but I am not ready to surrender.

The worse thing that can happen is that we lose,and we ARE going to lose if we do nothing.

@sneakypete with over 2 million ILLEGALS if not more already let into this country under Joe and losing the Senate, things are not looking positive for a pushback to the leftist agenda; IMHO we've already lost.

The GOP had a supermajority for several years and did nothing thanks to the failed leadership of McConnell, Ryan and Boehner.

You cannot let in millions and millions of ILLEGALS, register them to vote DEM and expect a GOP to be seated.  Not. going. to. happen.  It will be mathematically impossible.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2022, 02:43:26 am »
@sneakypete with over 2 million ILLEGALS if not more already let into this country under Joe and losing the Senate, things are not looking positive for a pushback to the leftist agenda; IMHO we've already lost.

The GOP had a supermajority for several years and did nothing thanks to the failed leadership of McConnell, Ryan and Boehner.

You cannot let in millions and millions of ILLEGALS, register them to vote DEM and expect a GOP to be seated.  Not. going. to. happen.  It will be mathematically impossible.

@libertybele

So,what is your solution,unconditional surrender?

Thanks,but no thanks. I prefer to keep fighting the good fight.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2022, 07:05:07 am »
@Cyber Liberty

My first thought,also.

Hell,Biden can't "brace" for anything if he doesn't understand it,and he understands nothing. He is just a puppet,and Jill is in charge of pulling his strings.

Reminiscent of the old KGB, the front man and the handler...

The guy in front might even be an accomplished scientist (as observed in Toronto in '78) but the other, spouse or 'colleague', is the handler.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2022, 02:35:09 pm »
Reminiscent of the old KGB, the front man and the handler...

The guy in front might even be an accomplished scientist (as observed in Toronto in '78) but the other, spouse or 'colleague', is the handler.

@Smokin Joe

And Jill is just his "handler" in the sense she changes his diapers,babysits him,and follows the orders of the REAL bosses that tell her what to do and say.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2022, 03:20:11 pm »
@libertybele

So,what is your solution,unconditional surrender?

Thanks,but no thanks. I prefer to keep fighting the good fight.

Surrendering? Not actually.  But there is a time when one recognizes that the fight is lost and the left has won. By 535 members of Congress doing nothing about our CRISIS AT THE BORDER what do you propose @sneakypete ?   They are coming for you and also your wallet. There is no way that as a country we can sustain this invasion.

Innocent Americans are being raped, murdered, terrorized, burglarized by ILLEGALS yet it often goes unreported--- ILLEGALS will soon be in our backyards. 

I have stood on corners passed out pamphlets, knocked on doors, addressed audiences, called my representatives and senators and those in other states till I'm blue in the face, met face to face with local representatives, and my fed representative, kept in contact with those visiting the border only to learn that our border patrol was/is told to stand down, etc., etc., for several years -- it didn't do a dang bit of good.  So yes, we have lost this fight.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2022, 04:49:14 pm »
Surrendering? Not actually.  But there is a time when one recognizes that the fight is lost and the left has won. 

@libertybele

If THAT isn't surrendering,what would surrendering sound like and how would it be described?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2022, 06:03:01 pm »
Surrendering? Not actually.  But there is a time when one recognizes that the fight is lost and the left has won. By 535 members of Congress doing nothing about our CRISIS AT THE BORDER what do you propose @sneakypete ?   They are coming for you and also your wallet. There is no way that as a country we can sustain this invasion.

Innocent Americans are being raped, murdered, terrorized, burglarized by ILLEGALS yet it often goes unreported--- ILLEGALS will soon be in our backyards. 

I have stood on corners passed out pamphlets, knocked on doors, addressed audiences, called my representatives and senators and those in other states till I'm blue in the face, met face to face with local representatives, and my fed representative, kept in contact with those visiting the border only to learn that our border patrol was/is told to stand down, etc., etc., for several years -- it didn't do a dang bit of good.  So yes, we have lost this fight.
This is the pre-vigilante phase. I hate to even think such a thing might be considered necessary at some point because of the perfidy of our Federal Government and their abandonment of the Constitutional obligation to prevent invasion, but at some point, the dam will break and illegals be stopped or eliminated by the citizenry. At present Border Patrols prevent this, and the rapid and widespread distribution of the invaders is done to stymie such events, but sooner or later some ad hoc militia will resist.
The Feds are counting on this, as it will be the excuse to disarm Americans.
Dimes to donuts, that is what the whole play is here.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2022, 07:04:06 pm »
This is the pre-vigilante phase. I hate to even think such a thing might be considered necessary at some point because of the perfidy of our Federal Government and their abandonment of the Constitutional obligation to prevent invasion, but at some point, the dam will break and illegals be stopped or eliminated by the citizenry. At present Border Patrols prevent this, and the rapid and widespread distribution of the invaders is done to stymie such events, but sooner or later some ad hoc militia will resist.
The Feds are counting on this, as it will be the excuse to disarm Americans.
Dimes to donuts, that is what the whole play is here.

So enlighten me @Smokin Joe  535 members of Congress ARE allowing this invasion. An invasion that has been going on for decades.  Millions have poured in, unaccounted for, and you truly think that there is any stopping this now? 

Taxpayers are footing the bill -- do you think that is sustainable? 

We will be outnumbered and out voted, if not this election cycle then the next.

There is no coming back from this.

La Raza is here along with other organized anti-American groups that are coming across the border.  (Note -- one of Obama's official's mother was instrumental and a leader of LaRaza Chicano)

So, as a commoner, how do you propose to stop this now?

https://www.cpr.org/2017/07/13/why-the-term-la-raza-has-complicated-roots-in-the-us/
« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 02:17:13 am by libertybele »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2022, 10:18:10 pm »
Sneakypete chides bele:
"So,what is your solution,unconditional surrender?
Thanks,but no thanks. I prefer to keep fighting the good fight."

The problem, Pete, is that no one IS FIGHTING "the good fight", or much of any fight at all.

Indeed, the reality of the USA/Mexico border IS, to my eyes, currently the embodiment of "unconditional surrender"...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2022, 02:13:14 am »

So enlighten me @sneakypete

Uhhhh,you were quoting Smoking Joe,not me,and I don't speak for him or anyone else here.