Author Topic: Yes, the 2020 Election Was Stolen  (Read 2094 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Yes, the 2020 Election Was Stolen
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2022, 11:32:36 pm »
@libertybele

It could be done easily if "We,the people" were not so damn selfish that we keep adopting the position "It's all about me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"

It ain't.

It's about all of us.

This means at times we will have to vote against someone or some bill that might benefit US and/or the community we live in,in order to better serve the needs of the country.

Unfortunately,we seem to be too selfish to consider anyone other that "me".

That's the bad news.

The good news is that IF by accident candidates start getting elected with the idea of putting America first,and damn the consequences, it wouldn't take long before things are back in balance and these problems will go away.

I can't think of a better example of this than Trump and the anti-Trumpers. What Trump wants as much as the next heartbeat is to go down in the history books as "The President that saved America from becoming a cog in the wheel of "World Wide Government,Inc",and make her into an independent and free nation again.

Unlike all the other candidates who just want the power and the access to the incredible wealth that brings by making backdoor deals with international financiers,leftist political parties and groups,etc,etc,etc.

Trump is the ONLY candidate that can't be bought.

Even more important,he will be the only candidate that won't be looking for re-election the day after he is sworn into office in order to make sure he is re-elected because he CAN'T run again.

If elected,he is playing for ALL the marbles.

Will he be successful?

Nope. There is just too much corruption and too many entrenched "back door dealers" already holding office for ANY President to be able to clear them all out. Our even half of them.

Having said that,I have no doubt he would start siccing what is not the ALLEGED Justice Department on as many of the parasites as he can while in office. Even if he won't get most of them,and he won't because 4 years just isn't enough time,but he can MAYBE get enough of them chased out of office,BOTH Dim AND RINO,that DeSantis can come in behind him and most likely have 8 years to finsish what Trump started.

Will DeSantis be successful with 8 years to work with?

Probably not,because there are too many of them,they are too intrenced,and they have too much influence,but I do honestly believe that between DeSantis and Trump,given 12 years to work with, thay can get rid of a hell of a lot of them,and have the ones left over scrambling for holes to hide in to avoid indictments.

And whoever followers in the footsteps of DeSantis will truly be sitting in a position to make a difference because there will be so many thieves and traitors ran out of office before he,or maybe even she,is sworn into office.

Folks,I HONESTLY believe with all my heart that THIS is the best chance,and the ONLY chance America has to survive and remain a free nation governed by a free people on a Constitutional basis.

I know that you believe the Trump is the best candidate.  This is not about selecting a candidate or voting for the lesser of two evils. This isn't about Trump and the Never Trumpers.

This is about preventing another election from being stolen. Most of us are in agreement that the election was stolen from Trump.  How do we prevent that from happening again??  Not just to Trump but to any GOP candidate? That was a warning shot and SCOTUS did nothing, nor the GOP or the RNC.  The mid-terms were no different; elections were stolen.

You are right the swamp runs very deep and perhaps Trump could clean it out, but it's getting him seated. Do you honestly think that those that helped steal that election; Pence, Romney, and all the RINOs and DEMS are going to let him be seated???
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2022, 11:34:19 pm »
Fixed it for you @roamer_1

@Bigun @roamer_1

Ugly Truth Time.

They are there,because each and every single one of them was voted into office by "We,the people",who were thinking WE would get "something for nothing" by voting for them.

As Pogo once noted,"We has met the enemy,and he is us!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2022, 11:50:30 pm »
Comrade bele exclaims:
"I've asked many times ... "Where do we go from here"???"

It doesn't matter, Comrade.

With The Party's "undergound [and now, "above ground" as well] election apparatus" in place, it has demonstrated its ability to "control" elections for TWO major elections in a row.

Look at Arizona.
Look at Pennsylvania.
Also, Michigan, etc.

The states that were "controlled" in 2020 (and again in 2022) will remain that way in the future, as The Party consolidates its grip on power in them. Through things like "election reform", of course!

Without the states Mr. Trump won in 2016 and then lost in 2020, Republicans simply cannot win the presidency again, by virtue of the Electoral College (which they once thought worked in their favor, but now is swinging towards control by The Party).

Where do you "go from here"?

Perhaps the future will require "extra-Constitutional" action, outside the boundaries of the DC fed-communist government.

Such as a "New Continental Congress", perhaps...?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2022, 11:56:31 pm »
Comrade bele exclaims:
"I've asked many times ... "Where do we go from here"???"

It doesn't matter, Comrade.

With The Party's "undergound [and now, "above ground" as well] election apparatus" in place, it has demonstrated its ability to "control" elections for TWO major elections in a row.

Look at Arizona.
Look at Pennsylvania.
Also, Michigan, etc.

The states that were "controlled" in 2020 (and again in 2022) will remain that way in the future, as The Party consolidates its grip on power in them. Through things like "election reform", of course!

Without the states Mr. Trump won in 2016 and then lost in 2020, Republicans simply cannot win the presidency again, by virtue of the Electoral College (which they once thought worked in their favor, but now is swinging towards control by The Party).

Where do you "go from here"?

Perhaps the future will require "extra-Constitutional" action, outside the boundaries of the DC fed-communist government.

Such as a "New Continental Congress", perhaps...?

Ok, I'll ask ...  HOW do we go about installing a "New Continental Congress"????  Under what leadership?  This is different than a Convention of States, so, I'm yielding to your knowledge.  I'm seeing it as needing to form a coup to oust the current government -- more like a Revolution-- or enlighten me, please @Fishrrman

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2022, 12:20:06 am »
@Bigun @roamer_1

Ugly Truth Time.

They are there,because each and every single one of them was voted into office by "We,the people",who were thinking WE would get "something for nothing" by voting for them.

As Pogo once noted,"We has met the enemy,and he is us!"

@sneakypete

That much is raw FACT.
The problem is that 'Republican' and 'Conservative' have become interchangeable terms, and Republican rank and file have been conned into pulling the lever for the Big Rhinestone 'R' regardless of anything - with the comfortable lie that they are 'better than Democrats' being the unforced error.

Republicans have to have a line in the sand FAR, FAR, FAR to the right of where it is now. Republicans need an orthodoxy to adhere to, and quit letting any ol thing call itself Republican. Stop voting for RINOs. Stop voting for less and less of what you actually want. There has to be discernment in voting. It is not a popularity contest.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2022, 12:27:08 am »
@sneakypete

Stop voting for RINOs. 

@roamer_1

BINGO!

It really IS as simple as that.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2022, 12:48:49 am »
Ok, I'll ask ...  HOW do we go about installing a "New Continental Congress"????  Under what leadership?  This is different than a Convention of States, so, I'm yielding to your knowledge.  I'm seeing it as needing to form a coup to oust the current government -- more like a Revolution-- or enlighten me, please @Fishrrman

that's about the 10,000th time he has suggested "a Continental Congress" without any details of the logistics and constitutionality of the event.  Oh well.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2022, 01:02:54 am »
He wants violent revolution. And judging by previous post he's made, he wants the successor to be an apartheid state.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2022, 01:06:02 am »
What do we do?

I'm not convinced there is anything we can do.

We could try a colony somewhere. But there aren't enough women of childbearing age to sustain it. That's the crux. The left controls the future, and when they control the present, it's all over for us.

I mean, mass suicide might be it. As Arlo Guthrie said, "If this world ain’t doing it for you, and your hopes are in the next one – you can't get more protest than that." They can't rule us if we're dead.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2022, 01:09:49 am »
He wants violent revolution. And judging by previous post he's made, he wants the successor to be an apartheid state.

That is very problematic and concerning.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2022, 01:12:54 am »
What do we do?

We could try a colony somewhere. But there aren't enough women of childbearing age to sustain it. That's the crux. The left controls the future, and when they control the present, it's all over for us.

I mean, mass suicide might be it. As Arlo Guthrie said, "If this world ain’t doing it for you, and your hopes are in the next one – you can't get more protest than that." They can't rule us if we're dead.

Nah... It's a long way from over...

Nullification. Red states are already heading for it. Now we'll see which ones can be weaned from the federal teat.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2022, 01:13:15 am »
What do we do?

I mean, mass suicide might be it. As Arlo Guthrie said, "If this world ain’t doing it for you, and your hopes are in the next one – you can't get more protest than that." They can't rule us if we're dead.

Colony?  There's an awful lot of us.  Suicide??? No, no and no!

I'll go with a non-violent silent coup; pretty much what they did with Trump (except for the planned insurrection).  If I recall @jmyrlefuller are you not the one that suggested that conservatives get nominated under the DEM umbrella and then vote conservative?  That's a much better idea.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 01:14:28 am by libertybele »

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2022, 01:27:55 am »
I want a divorce. I don't have the logistics figured out, except that we take with us our untainted founding documents, test all the amendments against the constitutional standard and preserve the ones that are constitutional. Let the left have their way in their democracy, and we'll have our way in our new republic. Theirs will crumble, so we'll have to protect our borders from them.

Don't wake me up from this dream, please.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2022, 01:37:16 am »
bele asks:
"HOW do we go about installing a "New Continental Congress"????  Under what leadership?"

I realize wiki isn't the best source where "matters political" are concerned, but it's a starting point:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continental_Congress

To answer your question above, I'm not really sure.
But something needs to be done, unless we are willing to keep accepting "more of the same".

The Colonists knew that in 1775.
And they started from scratch, to do something.

What they did before us... needs to be done again.
Or at the very least, attempted.

Otherwise...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2022, 07:07:49 pm »
In AZ, 2022 made 2020 look positively pristine.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2022, 08:08:33 pm »

And NOTHING will be done about it! Except to reinforce the system that is.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2022, 08:32:34 pm »

2020 was a test baloon.  2022 and beyond, they are perfecting the practice.  And no one in the GOP wants or cares to stop them at the federal level.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2022, 02:29:36 am »

Colony?  There's an awful lot of us.  Suicide??? No, no and no!

I'll go with a non-violent silent coup; pretty much what they did with Trump (except for the planned insurrection).  If I recall @jmyrlefuller are you not the one that suggested that conservatives get nominated under the DEM umbrella and then vote conservative?  That's a much better idea.
That was before Roe was overturned. The universal backlash among women under 35, especially the unmarried, changed me.

These are the women who control the future. They control what men get to reproduce, and which ones don't, and by default, they get custody of the child and get to shape their world views. If they don't kill the child first.

I had hoped that as I got older, their views would soften enough that I would have a chance to be a father. But it has only become worse. I have no future. I will die childless.

I truly believe that conservatism as we know it is, if not dead, dying rapidly, and that we as a nation are doomed. I can't even count on God to save us because why would He save a people that has shown such contempt for Him and His commands?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2022, 03:50:32 am »
2020 was a test baloon.  2022 and beyond, they are perfecting the practice.  And no one in the GOP wants or cares to stop them at the federal level.

@catfish1957

I'd say that is because of a mixture of greed and the desire to not start a "Oh,yeah,look at what YOU did......." catfight.

Almost everybody is covering their own asses,and the ones that aren't have to stay silent about the insider deals if they want to keep their seat come the next election.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2022, 03:53:03 am »
That was before Roe was overturned. The universal backlash among women under 35, especially the unmarried, changed me.

These are the women who control the future. They control what men get to reproduce, and which ones don't, and by default, they get custody of the child and get to shape their world views. If they don't kill the child first.

I had hoped that as I got older, their views would soften enough that I would have a chance to be a father. But it has only become worse. I have no future. I will die childless.

I truly believe that conservatism as we know it is, if not dead, dying rapidly, and that we as a nation are doomed. I can't even count on God to save us because why would He save a people that has shown such contempt for Him and His commands?

@jmyrlefuller

I would REALLY love to argue with you over this,but I can't. Not with any of it.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2022, 05:56:34 am »
IMHO this has FAR more to do with unelected government officials than anyone we might choose to vote for. But what the heck do I know?
:yowsa:

They are the enduring backbone of the swamp.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis