Author Topic: Yes, the 2020 Election Was Stolen  (Read 2098 times)

Offline Kamaji

Yes, the 2020 Election Was Stolen
« on: December 06, 2022, 08:10:30 pm »
Yes, the 2020 Election Was Stolen

The Right must never concede the Big Lie that this nation’s oppressors rule legitimately, nor should we draw conclusions about how to move forward from this false premise.

By Matthew Boose
December 5, 2022

For two years, the constant shouting of childish epithets at anyone who would dare question Joe Biden’s legitimacy has suppressed a necessary reckoning with an election that was, in every sense, a complete aberration. It’s true Donald Trump and many of his supporters did themselves no favors by embracing some of the more outlandish theories about what happened. But the story we have been told again and again—that the 2020 election was not only fair, but some miracle of democracy—is propaganda, pure and simple.

Despite the media’s heavy-handed narrative, we do not and never will really know what happened in the early morning hours of November 4, 2020, and those chaotic days that preceded Biden’s media coronation. It is disingenuous to dismiss the role of fraud in such an unprecedented scenario: an election with historic turnout that, thanks to the widespread adoption of an unconventional voting method prone to cheating, was not decided until an unusually dilated, shadowy tabulating process had run its course in a handful of heavily partisan jurisdictions.

If an election so strange had gone the other way, we can be sure the Left would not be mocking voter fraud theories but treating them like orthodoxy. In the end, Trump lost the Electoral College by about 50,000 votes in a few swing states. It has never been proven that the election was stolen at the ballot box. But to anybody not blinded by partisanship, it has never been an implausible question.

One thing about which we need not deploy conjecture is the role of information warfare. The release of the so-called Twitter Files confirms what has been clear for two years: The nation’s leading institutions tipped the scales in Biden’s favor before a single ballot had been cast. They accomplished this by essentially rigging public opinion. On one hand, malicious partisans in the media, Big Tech, and the U.S. intelligence community systematically suppressed a major scandal about Biden’s foreign influence peddling with the brazen lie that the evidence was “Russian disinformation.” (Their latest story is that the scandal is really about Hunter Biden’s genitalia, rather than his sleazy overseas business. Seriously.)

This censorship enabled Biden, in the middle of a televised debate, to dismiss the whole story as “garbage.” Even as Biden was granted blanket immunity from scrutiny by the press, Trump was cast as a mass murderer who was personally responsible for every single COVID-19 death because of his ignorance of “science.”

If the system is not unrigged, if the 2020 election’s legitimacy is not repudiated, then we can kiss any chance of free and fair elections goodbye. Every election going forward will be just like 2020 and 2022: Election Night will be formally replaced with Election Month and lectures from Democrats that “this is how things are supposed to be.”

Source:  https://amgreatness.com/2022/12/05/yes-the-2020-election-was-stolen/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Yes, the 2020 Election Was Stolen
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2022, 08:13:45 pm »
Agree with article 100%

As we keep rehashing here at TBR, is the problem has been easily recognized, but in true David v.Goliath fashion......

How is it fixed?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2022, 08:50:47 pm »
Everybody knows this,but nobody is going to do anything about it.

Somebody remind me again why we pay the Feebs.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2022, 09:30:41 pm »
Agree with article 100%

As we keep rehashing here at TBR, is the problem has been easily recognized, but in true David v.Goliath fashion......

How is it fixed?

Your last sentence gets to the nub of it @catfish1957
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2022, 09:32:36 pm »
How is it fixed?

So long as your party is chock-full-o-RINOs, it can't be fixed.
There is no opposition.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2022, 09:33:23 pm »
Your last sentence gets to the nub of it @catfish1957

Exactly and I've asked many times ... "Where do we go from here"???  I don't proclaim to have answers, I've only suggested those that are able to do so run for Supervisor of Elections, become poll watchers, precinct captains, etc.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2022, 09:38:04 pm »
So long as your party is chock-full-o-RINOs, it can't be fixed.
There is no opposition.

IMHO this has FAR more to do with unelected government officials than anyone we might choose to vote for. But what the heck do I know?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2022, 09:41:16 pm »
Exactly and I've asked many times ... "Where do we go from here"???  I don't proclaim to have answers, I've only suggested those that are able to do so run for Supervisor of Elections, become poll watchers, precinct captains, etc.

I've done all of those things @libertybele at great cost to me and my family and accomplished little to nothing.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 09:46:35 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2022, 09:44:19 pm »
IMHO this has FAR more to do with unelected government officials than anyone we might choose to vote for. But what the heck do I know?

If Fiscal Conservatism were in practice, those unelected officials would be looking for another job... Most of them.

But what the heck do I know?  :tongue2:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2022, 09:44:49 pm »
I've done all of those things @libertybele at great cost to me and my family and accomplished little to nothing.

That is beyond frustrating.  I'm not so sure then if anything can the be done. I'm at a loss @Bigun

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2022, 09:47:38 pm »
That is beyond frustrating.  I'm not so sure then if anything can the be done. I'm at a loss @Bigun

Reducing the size and scope of the federal government by two thirds to three fourths is the only answer IMHO. @libertybele

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2022, 09:52:10 pm »
If Fiscal Conservatism were in practiceour constitution was adhered to religiously, those unelected officials would be looking for another jobnever have been there to begin with... Most of them.

But what the heck do I know?  :tongue2:

Fixed it for you @roamer_1

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2022, 09:54:41 pm »
Fixed it for you @roamer_1

Same thing @Bigun ... different angle, but the very same thing.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2022, 10:00:42 pm »
Same thing @Bigun ... different angle, but the very same thing.

I'm not sure that's true @roamer_1 but not inclined to argue with you about it today.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2022, 10:18:31 pm »
Agree with article 100%

How is it fixed?

Political will, for starters. States like AZ and GA have GOP leadership and do nothing. That has to be overcome first.

Three basic principles:

1) No mail-in voting preferably, but that's not gonna happen. So, short mail-in period, all must be postmarked a week before the election, all counted election day. All ballots numbered, must match to a voter ID. Absolutely NO drop boxes, all must be postmarked.

2) Vote machine integrity. Must use paper ballots. Must be air gapped. Tight chain-of-custody procedures for handling with scanning and verifying at every handling. Machines are tested the evening before, no testing, tampering or maintenance after testing. No machine may have an internet connection while voting occurs.

3) Absolute transparency of counting. No off-site counting. No 'found' ballots allowed w/o strict chain-of-custody procedures followed. Both parties must have full ability to observe w/o obstruction. All votes must be tabulated thru pre-certified machines. Rejected ballots to have strict handling procedures.

And cameras freaking everywhere.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 10:19:44 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2022, 10:25:59 pm »
Political will, for starters. States like AZ and GA have GOP leadership and do nothing. That has to be overcome first.

Three basic principles:

1) No mail-in voting preferably, but that's not gonna happen. So, short mail-in period, all must be postmarked a week before the election, all counted election day. All ballots numbered, must match to a voter ID. Absolutely NO drop boxes, all must be postmarked.

2) Vote machine integrity. Must use paper ballots. Must be air gapped. Tight chain-of-custody procedures for handling with scanning and verifying at every handling. Machines are tested the evening before, no testing, tampering or maintenance after testing. No machine may have an internet connection while voting occurs.

3) Absolute transparency of counting. No off-site counting. No 'found' ballots allowed w/o strict chain-of-custody procedures followed. Both parties must have full ability to observe w/o obstruction. All votes must be tabulated thru pre-certified machines. Rejected ballots to have strict handling procedures.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,484384.msg2750929.html#msg2750929

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2022, 10:30:01 pm »
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,484384.msg2750929.html#msg2750929

@Bigun

Funny how Dominion is at the center of alot of this. Who would buy machines that leaky, untrustworthy and able to be manipulated?

Unless you of course wanted it that way. And all the grifters on both sides line up to the trough.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2022, 10:47:52 pm »
@Bigun

Funny how Dominion is at the center of alot of this. Who would buy machines that leaky, untrustworthy and able to be manipulated?

Unless you of course wanted it that way. And all the grifters on both sides line up to the trough.

:yowsa:  :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2022, 10:50:20 pm »

Three basic principles:

Also, voting on Election Day only. 

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2022, 10:57:25 pm »

Three basic principles:

No ballot-harvesting, either.  If there are shut-ins, nursing home residents, or others for whom it can be demonstrated that mailing their own ballot is too difficult, then those ballots may only be distributed, collected, and returned to a ballot counting location by teams comprised of at least one person from each major political party with one or more candidates on the ballot - for any office whatsoever - with felony punishment for anyone caught tampering with any such collected ballots.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2022, 10:58:55 pm »

@Bigun

That is BECAUSE we,the people,elected candidates with no honor because they promise to give US "free stuff",or to vote in favor of something else we want.

We MUST start demanding more of ourselves in order to be in a position to demand more of the people we elect. Vote for people who will vote in favor of things that make America stronger and puts us back on a Constitutional footing,not because the RINO or Dim currently in office and running for re-election promises to get us the new bridge,highway overpass,etc,etc,etc that we want and need.

America ain't just about what WE as individuals or even a community wants. It's about right  and wrong and the US Constitution.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2022, 11:00:40 pm »
Also, voting on Election Day only.

I'd like it to happen, but it's not going to happen.

However, if it is structured right, you can nearly eliminate cheating in mail-ins. And, look at AZ, the issue was election day votes, and their counting, not mail-ins.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2022, 11:02:39 pm »
I'd like it to happen, but it's not going to happen.

However, if it is structured right, you can nearly eliminate cheating in mail-ins. And, look at AZ, the issue was election day votes, and their counting, not mail-ins.

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2022, 11:21:11 pm »

@libertybele

It could be done easily if "We,the people" were not so damn selfish that we keep adopting the position "It's all about me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"

It ain't.

It's about all of us.

This means at times we will have to vote against someone or some bill that might benefit US and/or the community we live in,in order to better serve the needs of the country.

Unfortunately,we seem to be too selfish to consider anyone or anything other than "Me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"

That's the bad news.

The good news is that IF by accident candidates start getting elected with the idea of putting America first,and damn the consequences, it wouldn't take long before things are back in balance and these problems will go away.

I can't think of a better example of this than Trump and the anti-Trumpers. What Trump wants as much as the next heartbeat is to go down in the history books as "The President that saved America from becoming a cog in the wheel of "World Wide Government,Inc",and make her into an independent and free nation again.

Unlike all the other candidates who just want the power and the access to the incredible wealth that brings by making backdoor deals with international financiers,leftist political parties and groups,etc,etc,etc.

Trump is the ONLY candidate that can't be bought.

Just as important,he will be the only candidate that won't be looking for back-door deals with the RINO's and Dims in order to gain re-election the day after he is sworn into office.

He CAN'T run for President again. He will be the ONLY candidate that will NOT be worrying about re-election the day after he is sworn into office.

If elected,he is playing for ALL the marbles.

Will he be successful?

Nope. There is just too much corruption and too many entrenched "back door dealers" already holding office for ANY President to be able to clear them all out. Our even half of them.

We elect Presidents,not dictators.

Having said that,I have no doubt he would start siccing what is now the ALLEGED Justice Department on as many of the parasites as he can while in office. Even if he won't get most of them,and he won't because 4 years just isn't enough time,but he can MAYBE get enough of them chased out of office,BOTH Dim AND RINO,that DeSantis can come in behind him and most likely have 8 years to finsish what Trump started.

Will DeSantis be successful with 8 years to work with?

Probably not,because there are too many of them,they are too intrenced,and they have too much influence,but I do honestly believe that between DeSantis and Trump,given 12 years to work with, thay can get rid of a hell of a lot of them,and have the ones left over scrambling for holes to hide in to avoid indictments.

And whoever followers in the footsteps of DeSantis will truly be sitting in a position to make a difference because there will be so many thieves and traitors ran out of office before he,or maybe even she,is sworn into office.

Folks,I HONESTLY believe with all my heart that THIS is the best chance,and the ONLY chance America has to survive and remain a free nation governed by a free people on a Constitutional basis.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 11:28:08 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2022, 11:31:35 pm »
Reducing the size and scope of the federal government by two thirds to three fourths is the only answer IMHO. @libertybele

@Bigun

Not ONE chance in hell of THAT happening.

What we CAN do is try to start electing congresscritters,Senators,and Presidents that will take close looks at what is really neccessary and what is just "nice that will bring in votes",and make some neccessary cuts.

Anybody that thinks THAT will be a simple task is so simple themselves it is a waste of time talking to them.