Author Topic: Clumsy but Correct - President Trump and the Challenge of Restitution  (Read 2512 times)

Online libertybele

Re: Clumsy but Correct - President Trump and the Challenge of Restitution
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2022, 07:29:30 pm »
Restitution for what?

Trump lost.  Losers get nothing.  That's America.  No participation trophy.  No restitution.  No reparations.

What's Hillary Clinton's restitution for having 2016 election stolen for her?

What's Al Gore's restitution for having 2000 election stolen from him?

How far back do we want to go to live in past grievances?

Let's see what happens with the election in Georgia today.

Where's the proof that Al Gore's election was stolen from him -- it went before the SCOTUS -- the case was heard.

Where's the proof that Clinton's election was stolen?? She certainly didn't make any direct accusations.

Plenty of evidence, especially since Musk has released information that proves that the election was stolen from Trump.  So, it's a whole different ballgame and one that though I don't see us recovering from.  The electoral process is no longer.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2022, 07:30:39 pm »
Wait and see what happens in Georgia @DefiantMassRINO  ??   Another election will be stolen.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2022, 07:38:38 pm »
If Herschel Walker wins, will the election still be "stolen"?

Or, is "stolen election" a cover for a Republican party that is becoming less competitive, less competent, and less sane with each election cycle?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2022, 07:58:04 pm »

Or, is "stolen election" a cover for a Republican party that is becoming less competitive, less competent, and less sane with each election cycle?

No intent of dis-respect, but now you are sounding like a troll.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2022, 08:08:14 pm »
No intent of dis-respect, but now you are sounding like a troll.

Exactly. The discussion/discourse was almost entirely on-point. Now, we have… this.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online libertybele

« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2022, 08:50:40 pm »

Education is key @DefiantMassRINO  There are plenty of people in here who have provided numerous links to validate that the election was stolen. There are a couple of people in here who witnessed the votes coming in and the numbers being in favor of Trump and poof those numbers become lower and numbers for Biden became higher.  How does one lose votes that have already been counted. How does that happen?

Whether or not you want to believe an election was stolen is up to you.  Do you not find it odd that Trump started to question $$ going to Ukraine, the left decided to impeach him; then all of a sudden every DEM candidate steps down to make room for Biden when they had more delegates than he did; then voila COVID errupted .....clear evidence has linked the Bidens to Burisma and China.  Beck did quite a bit of research and connected the dots (it's not the difficult) ....I posted several links to those videos.

As for Walker, I highly doubt that the race will even be close.  If it is extremely close than a recount is likely in order depending on Georgia law.

Try to remember that a stolen election is not about Trump, it's about a free and fair election.  Election integrity is a must otherwise we are a Banana Republic.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2022, 08:53:11 pm »
The act of voting for the candidate of your choice necessitates a certain level of trust, otherwise why cast a vote.  Donald Trump proved my trust was safe with him as a president who kept his campaign promises, and so he will have my support for ‘24.

By the way, look at what Trump did.  New to politics, he took a catchy campaign slogan—MAGA, and grew it into a political movement with supporting candidates and real live voters on board, and he employed the simple MAGA philosophy to actual government policies.  So, my loyalty is not to the individual, but to the political movement, MAGA that he championed and expanded.

And because Trump was cheated out of a second term and because he is hated by all the right people—those that I consider political adversaries and the undoing of traditional American culture—I will work to get him elected in ‘24 to finish what he started, building a viable and growing MAGA movement and bring our overreaching federal government to heel.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2022, 09:19:01 pm »
The act of voting for the candidate of your choice necessitates a certain level of trust, otherwise why cast a vote.  Donald Trump proved my trust was safe with him as a president who kept his campaign promises, and so he will have my support for ‘24.

No, voting for someone engenders a certain amount of competency... An ability to perform properly. Trust has nothing to do with it. I do not trust ANYONE from the government. Ever.

Conservative (and redneck) 101.

By the way, look at what Trump did.  New to politics, he took a catchy campaign slogan—MAGA,

Took... yes STOLEN. 'Make America Great Again' is Reagan, not Tumpy. Go get your own damn slogan.

and grew it into a political movement with supporting candidates and real live voters on board, and he employed the simple MAGA philosophy to actual government policies.  So, my loyalty is not to the individual, but to the political movement, MAGA that he championed and expanded.

TWENTY FRIGGIN TRILLION DOLLARS, d00d.

And because Trump was cheated out of a second term and because he is hated by all the right people—those that I consider political adversaries and the undoing of traditional American culture—I will work to get him elected in ‘24 to finish what he started, building a viable and growing MAGA movement and bring our overreaching federal government to heel.

Well goody for you... But he did nothing at all to bring our overreaching government to heel. Nothing. He FUNDED it. It GREW.

So stop with the stars in your eyes. I want reality, warts and all. I want someone who will FIRST support fiscal conservatism and libertarianism. That's the bellwether.

Every moron since Reagan has promised conservatism, and NONE have delivered it. In fact every one has bowed to the Christian Right, and to the Military Right (because they need the votes and power), and summarily thrown the fiscal conservatives and libertarians under the bus. And Tumpy is no damn different in that.

And in the cost of liberty and treasure, he sure as hell should not get another shot. We can't afford more Tumpy.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 09:20:46 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2022, 11:22:58 pm »
It has certainly taken ALL the wind out of my sails WRT any hope of salvaging the republic @Right_in_Virginia

I understand @Bigun ----  I'm clinging to hope with bloody fingernails, but it's slipping away.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2022, 12:16:34 am »
Comrade Catfish challenged:
"Okay big Talker, what do you suggest?  Armed insurrection?"

Let me remind the Comrade that you're the one who brought the subject up.

We are approaching that point where The Party has "control of the ballot box" and that option no longer will be yours.

What options are left after that?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2022, 12:59:29 am »

The measures that were taken in the 2020 election in the name of "pandemic mitigation" and "emergency powers" were to promote methods of voting far more susceptible to fraud, and coincidentally, ones that consistently have shown to favor Democrats since 2004: be it Christine Gregoire, or Scott Murphy, or Bill Owens, or Joe Biden, or now Katie Hobbs and the whole Arizona Democratic slate. The discovery of lost ballets in a big city days after Election Day, mysteriously enough to throw the election to the Democrat, happens so often now that it has become a meme.

So if Walker manages to pull this off, it is because they failed. If Warnock wins again, it is because they succeeded.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online libertybele

« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2022, 01:17:30 am »
The measures that were taken in the 2020 election in the name of "pandemic mitigation" and "emergency powers" were to promote methods of voting far more susceptible to fraud, and coincidentally, ones that consistently have shown to favor Democrats since 2004: be it Christine Gregoire, or Scott Murphy, or Bill Owens, or Joe Biden, or now Katie Hobbs and the whole Arizona Democratic slate. The discovery of lost ballets in a big city days after Election Day, mysteriously enough to throw the election to the Democrat, happens so often now that it has become a meme.

So if Walker manages to pull this off, it is because they failed. If Warnock wins again, it is because they succeeded.

Amen!!!    :yowsa:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2022, 03:20:54 pm »
December 11, America’s Other Day of Infamy – When the US Supreme Court Abdicated Its Responsibilities

By Jim Hoft

On December 11, 2020, the United States Supreme Court, in one horrific act, symbolically threw the Great Seal of the United States into the Potomac River and abdicated its solemn responsibilities to judge whether our country was following its own laws as clearly expressed in the United States Constitution. December 11, 2020, followed the 79th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor by just four days. And like President Roosevelt’s declaration regarding December 7, 1941, the date of December 11, 2020, will go down in American history as a day of infamy. As Jewish families across the world were lighting their menorahs for Hanukkah and celebrating their rescue from the tyranny of lawlessness, the Supreme Court announced that it was siding with lawlessness and that it would not be hearing the case of the State of Texas versus the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, State of Georgia, State of Michigan, and State of Wisconsin....

Excerpt: Rest at headline link.

Anybody else think Jim Hoft might read TBR?  Sure seems like I've heard all this before.   :whistle:

@Right_in_Virginia @roamer_1 @mystery-ak @Cyber Liberty @libertybele
« Last Edit: December 12, 2022, 03:22:27 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2022, 03:30:23 pm »
Yeah, I won't forget 12/11 either.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2022, 03:31:43 pm »
Anybody else think Jim Hoft might read TBR?  Sure seems like I've heard all this before.   

It wouldn't surprise me since we have a live feed on twitter and everything I post here I post on Gettr and Truth Social...he's bound to see us...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2022, 08:18:13 pm »
Thanks for the ping @Bigun    :beer: