Author Topic: Daily Sceptic Reports on Research Showing U.S. Warming is Exaggerated by 50 Percent  (Read 218 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Daily Sceptic Reports on Research Showing U.S. Warming is Exaggerated by 50 Percent
By Linnea Lueken -November 7, 20220

U.S. warming is exaggerated in urban areas like Chicago
A recent post from The Daily Sceptic describes new research conducted by scientists seeking to accurately determine U.S. surface temperatures after the influence of the urban heat island effect is removed. The results revealed that the eastern United States has experienced 50 percent less warming over the last 50 years than official records indicate. This important research confirms what The Heartland Institute’s recent report, “Corrupted Climate Stations: The Official U.S. Surface Temperature Record Remains Fatally Flawed,” found that official National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) temperature stations produce corrupted data due to their location in man-made hot spots.

The Daily Sceptic article, titled “U.S. Warming Over Last 50 Years Exaggerated by Up to 50%, New Evidence Shows,” describes research produced by atmospheric scientists Roy Spencer, Ph.D. and Professor John Christy, Ph.D., of the University of Alabama at Huntsville. The link to the original post by Spencer describing their reasoning for undertaking the project and what methods they used can be found at his website, here.

https://climaterealism.com/2022/11/daily-sceptic-reports-on-research-showing-u-s-warming-is-exaggerated-by-50-percent/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The warming numbers are a little off in Buffalo recently: