Author Topic: FLASHBACK: Founder of Climate Group Vandalizing Famous Paintings Said Holocaust was ‘Normal Even  (Read 220 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
FLASHBACK: Founder of Climate Group Vandalizing Famous Paintings Said Holocaust was ‘Normal Event’

21 hours ago Charles Rotter 47 Comments
Fox News has done a little digging into that joyful character named Roger Hallam.

Roger Hallam — the founder of Just Stop Oil, a far-left British climate activist organization — once downplayed the Holocaust as a “normal event” and said climate change was a more serious threat.

Hallam, who also founded the climate group Extinction Rebellion, said in 2019 that there were many other instances of cruelty in human history besides the Holocaust, in an interview at the time with German media outlet Die Zeit, according to The Guardian. After facing widespread criticism for the comments, Hallam noted the climate crisis was another Holocaust on a “far greater scale.”

“They went to the Congo in the late 19th century and decimated it,” he continued. “[The Holocaust was] almost a normal event. Just another f—ery in human history.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/flashback-founder-climate-group-vandalizing-famous-paintings-holocaust-normal-event

After being justifiably condemned Hallam gave a typical non-apology backtracking statement. i.e. , but what we are dealing with now is worse!

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/11/17/flashback-founder-of-climate-group-vandalizing-famous-paintings-said-holocaust-was-normal-event/

The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

What a whackjob.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What a whackjob.

Greenies are either whackjobs or horribly naive and gullible. 8888spinning cat
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson