Author Topic: Atheists' Empty Claims of Intellectualism, Scientific Prowess, Goodness  (Read 487 times)

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Advertisements on television every day solicit donations to causes benefiting those in need, even animals in need.  This worldwide penchant for goodness and mercy made me think of atheists and how they incessantly crow about how "smart" and "scientific" and "good" they are.

So here is my challenge to every atheist reading this.
WHAT have you as a group done to demonstrate how smart and scientific and good you are as a whole?   I'll eliminate some areas you lack dismally:
1.  No atheist university anywhere, not even a charter high school.
2.  No atheist hospital anywhere.  No sympathy for the suffering sick.
3.  No atheist orphanage anywhere.  Who cares about homeless kids?  Not atheists.
4.  No atheist soup kitchens anywhere.
5.  No atheist research groups to find any cure for anything.

Go, fish.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline The_Reader_David

Re: Atheists' Empty Claims of Intellectualism, Scientific Prowess, Goodness
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2022, 12:59:36 am »
I think you can find counter-examples to all of your claims by examining the old Soviet Union and modern China.

I agree with you that atheists' claims to intelligence, goodness and scientific grounding for their views (or some sort of exclusive grasp on science to the exclusion of theists -- I'm not sure which you meant by their claiming to be "scientific") are hollow, but you cannot prove your point in the way you proposed in your post.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2022, 02:05:48 am »
I think you can find counter-examples to all of your claims by examining the old Soviet Union and modern China.

I agree with you that atheists' claims to intelligence, goodness and scientific grounding for their views (or some sort of exclusive grasp on science to the exclusion of theists -- I'm not sure which you meant by their claiming to be "scientific") are hollow, but you cannot prove your point in the way you proposed in your post.

"Prove" is your word, not mine.
"Scientific" is how they perpetually describe themselves, while "Bible-thumpers" are unscientific, stupid, and they/we ONLY do good things in hopes of getting to heaven.
Meanwhile the superior atheists do good of course because they ARE so good.  Just ask them.

My challenge is not to Russians or Chinese, who do not frequent our message boards. I'm talking about Americans.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2022, 02:22:36 am »
but you cannot prove your point in the way you proposed in your post.

That's right I think. Nearly every institution in America has been co-opted by secularists (read atheist):

Most universities, founded by godly men are now actively preaching against God.
Most hospitals, founded by godly men, likewise have been co-opted since the government decided they were taxable - and thus sold off by churches and foundations and given over to secular (godless) business.
Most orphanages have been co-opted by the welfare system... Run by a secular government - And likewise soup kitchens.

And finally, many medical research systems are also secular - having nothing to do with God at all.

MUCH of our sciences, universities, research, welfare, and charity have been turned over to godlessness. And what little difference there is between secular and atheist is hardly arguable, because atheists preferred solution IS government...

...And that, nearly exactly in the image of Russia and China as you mentioned.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 02:36:38 am by roamer_1 »