Author Topic: Biden’s New Methane Rules Will Affect Human Lifestyles  (Read 341 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s New Methane Rules Will Affect Human Lifestyles
« on: November 13, 2022, 01:20:13 pm »
Biden’s New Methane Rules Will Affect Human Lifestyles
The Logical Next Step Is Scary
by Jeff Dunetz | Nov 11, 2022 | U.S. News

He’s already doubled gas prices and made us reliant on foreign oil. Winter hasn’t hit yet, but the cost of home heating oil has skyrocketed, and supply is low to the point that it might have to be rationed. Biden’s policies will cause some families to have an extra cold winter. And don’t forget the price increases and low diesel supply, shutting the supply chain. But this is going way too far:

Biden was set to announce on Friday a supplemental rule cracking down on emissions of methane — a potent greenhouse gas that contributes significantly to global warming and packs a stronger short-term punch than even carbon dioxide — as he attends a global climate conference in Egypt.

This “new rule targets emissions from existing oil and gas wells nationwide rather than focusing only on new wells as previous EPA regulations have done.” But you know our President. Give him an inch he’ll make us wear masks and get a vaccine.

People on the extreme left of the political spectrum believe that they have a right to control everyone’s life.

https://lidblog.com/bidens-new-methane-rules/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online LMAO

Re: Biden’s New Methane Rules Will Affect Human Lifestyles
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2022, 06:35:56 pm »
With the lack of a so-called red wave,  the Biden administration is going to more aggressively pursue these policies. They know very well it’s gonna cause more suffering. But it will get them accolades with the European elites
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Biden’s New Methane Rules Will Affect Human Lifestyles
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2022, 04:40:45 am »
With the lack of a so-called red wave,  the Biden administration is going to more aggressively pursue these policies. They know very well it’s gonna cause more suffering. But it will get them accolades with the European elites
Even the europeans are backtracking some on their 'greenness', in order to keep the freezing multitudes from warming their hands over the burning furniture in their palaces. Give people nothing to lose and everything to gain, and they will fight like they have just that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis