Author Topic: Trump warns DeSantis against 2024 White House bid  (Read 8722 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Trump warns DeSantis against 2024 White House bid
« Reply #225 on: November 12, 2022, 07:45:10 pm »
What does this matter when Trump made Ron DeSantis cry?

What does it matter that Trump lost a election and is now acting like a 5th grade bully??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #226 on: November 12, 2022, 07:53:59 pm »
Yes, I agree with you @LMAO  the only problem being is that Trump is the only one that may run.  Cruz will not run if Trump runs and with what Trump is doing right now by going after conservatives it is a disaster.  He is once again splitting the GOP base.

If not Trump then who?  Who will challenge him?  I highly doubt DeSantis.

So we in all likelihood with be left with Trump, against the left. 

Honestly, with the DEMS ability to steal elections, it's truly not going to matter.  The GOP will lose because of lack of election integrity alone.  We no longer have any recourse at the ballot box. Just my opinion.

I do believe we have a lack of election integrity in this country that needs to change. I’m not saying that Donald Trump was robbed of his victory because of it. But that 2020 election was a mess and there was fraud.

But simply fixing election integrity is only one part. The fact is Donald Trump is very toxic to the electorate at large. We saw this a few months  ago in the French election were Macron defeated LePen(sp) even though Macron  had a low job approval rating and people were unhappy with how he was running France.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #227 on: November 12, 2022, 08:00:44 pm »
What does it matter that Trump lost a election and is now acting like a 5th grade bully??

These governors that Trump is going after are doing what parents should do when the child is having a tantrum
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

« Reply #228 on: November 12, 2022, 08:02:18 pm »

I do believe we have a lack of election integrity in this country that needs to change. I’m not saying that Donald Trump was robbed of his victory because of it. But that 2020 election was a mess and there was fraud.

But simply fixing election integrity is only one part. The fact is Donald Trump is very toxic to the electorate at large. We saw this a few months  ago in the French election were Macron defeated LePen(sp) even though Macron  had a low job approval rating and people were unhappy with how he was running France.

Ok as conservatives we have to move on.  Trump is going to do what he's going to do. So, either another viable candidate comes forward or we have Trump.  That is reality.  If Trump is the nominee, we still have the same problem with election integrity.  Until something is done, elections will continue to be stolen. Yes that equates to a Banana Republic.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #229 on: November 12, 2022, 08:08:53 pm »

Here's a poster for the "Stupid Should Hurt" collection.   88devil

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #230 on: November 12, 2022, 08:55:35 pm »
How does the federal government's persecution ending if Trump doesn't run factor into this wet dream?

@massadvj

I don't think the establishment is ever going to let Trump alone.  He is their biggest boogie man, and they will never give up so long as they can keep him in the news.  You think it is a "wet dream" to think the Democrats will do every possible thing they can to hound Trump until he is convicted of something?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 08:57:52 pm by massadvj »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #231 on: November 12, 2022, 08:59:07 pm »
None of this means that I believe that people like Youngkin or Ron DeSantis should be above criticism or attack. If we were in the heat of a primary season, I understand it gets rough.

But this behavior by Donald Trump outside the primary season is only because he’s envious and petty

Plus when he energizes the Stone/Pecker slime machine the sleaze attacks go into overdrive. 

I really don't want to see those guys again in '24.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #232 on: November 12, 2022, 09:35:39 pm »
I don't think the establishment is ever going to let Trump alone.  He is their biggest boogie man, and they will never give up so long as they can keep him in the news.  You think it is a "wet dream" to think the Democrats will do every possible thing they can to hound Trump until he is convicted of something?

Are you kidding?  Donald Trump is the best thing to happen to the Establishment since FDR.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #233 on: November 12, 2022, 10:52:11 pm »
So, basically, we have to resign ourselves to 6 more years of Biden and his far-left advisers/controllers.  Wonderful. 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #234 on: November 12, 2022, 10:56:24 pm »
So, basically, we have to resign ourselves to 6 more years of Biden and his far-left advisers/controllers.  Wonderful.

The ineptitude of the GOP and its leaders across the board know no bounds.........
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #235 on: November 12, 2022, 11:05:24 pm »
It was good while it lasted.  When you have a country that mocks God like we do, sadly this is what we deserve.  **nononono*

Offline LMAO

« Reply #236 on: November 12, 2022, 11:17:45 pm »

For now.

But alot will happen in 2 years

Barry Goldwater