Author Topic: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!  (Read 66989 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!
« Reply #1875 on: December 07, 2022, 03:23:22 am »
Raphael Warnock (i)
D
1,644,659 votes   50.1%

Herschel Walker
R
1,636,197 votes   49.9%
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1876 on: December 07, 2022, 03:24:12 am »
Walker pulls ahead for the fourth time:

Walker
50.0%   

1,962 ahead

Warnock
50.0%   

@Hoodat

The Dims must be having screaming fits.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1877 on: December 07, 2022, 03:24:14 am »
Election Wizard 🇺🇸
@ElectionWiz
·
26m
BREAKING: Decision Desk calls Georgia Senate runoff race for Warnock (D).

Breaking911
@Breaking911
·
28m
BREAKING: Sen. Raphael Warnock (D) defeats Herschel Walker (R) in U.S. Senate race in Georgia - @DecisionDeskHQ
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1878 on: December 07, 2022, 03:25:24 am »
Walker was Trump's hand picked candidate....  Just like Oz.    And btw, Hannity is just as guilty for hawking them for Trump.

@catfish1957

Not sure I am willing to believe that. I think Walker decided to run,and since there was no one else,Trump supported him.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1879 on: December 07, 2022, 03:25:26 am »
Raphael Warnock (i)
D
1,665,737 votes   50.4%

Herschel Walker
R
1,639,109 votes   49.6%
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1880 on: December 07, 2022, 03:26:24 am »
The only thing missing so far is the phantom water break....    :cool:

@catfish1957

Well,they have to hold something in reserve.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1881 on: December 07, 2022, 03:28:45 am »
ConservativeSanta
@itsMISTERCLAUS
·
1h
BREAKING: Stacey Abrams has Declared herself the winner in the Georgia U.S. Senate runoff defeating both Herschel Walker and Raphael Warnock…
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1882 on: December 07, 2022, 03:29:19 am »
Walker was Trump's hand picked candidate....  Just like Oz.    And btw, Hannity is just as guilty for hawking them for Trump.

Here's the guy I voted for in the primary.  Air Force vet.  Stellar business experience.  No skeletons in his closet.  He would have cleaned Warnock's clock, bigtime.

https://www.kelvinking.com/

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1883 on: December 07, 2022, 03:30:10 am »
Raphael Warnock (i)
D
1,708,031 votes   50.6%

Herschel Walker
R
1,670,312 votes   49.4%

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1884 on: December 07, 2022, 03:30:58 am »
@Hoodat

I'm a little surprised they didn't call it yesterday.

You make a valid point.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Idiot

« Reply #1885 on: December 07, 2022, 03:31:50 am »
Election Wizard 🇺🇸
@ElectionWiz
·
26m
BREAKING: Decision Desk calls Georgia Senate runoff race for Warnock (D).

Breaking911
@Breaking911
·
28m
BREAKING: Sen. Raphael Warnock (D) defeats Herschel Walker (R) in U.S. Senate race in Georgia - @DecisionDeskHQ
Shocked I tell you........ *****rollingeyes*****

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1886 on: December 07, 2022, 03:36:25 am »
Of remaining vote out there, here are the extrapolated possible gains for each candidate based on present percentages.

Appling..  +1K Walker
Charlton- 1K Walker
Chatham +3K Warnock
Cherokee +2 Walker
Clayton +2K Warnock
Cobb- +2K Warnok
Columbia +1K Walker
Coweta- +3K Walker
DeKalb- +40K Warnock
Douglas- +2K Warnock
Floyd- +1K Walker
Forsyth- +3K Walker
Fulton- +20K Warnock
Gwinnet- +7K Warnock
Henry- +2K Warnock
Jackson +1K Walker
Newton-+2K Warnock

Walker- +14K
Warnock-  +78K

I see Warnock gaining >50K votes after all are counted
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1887 on: December 07, 2022, 03:40:21 am »
I see Warnock gaining >50K votes after all are counted

I'll bet the 'over' on that.

Raphael Warnock (i)
D
1,721,057 votes   50.6%

Herschel Walker
R
1,680,557 votes   49.4%

I predict the final tally has Warnock ahead by 100k.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #1888 on: December 07, 2022, 03:43:19 am »
Well I for one suggest changing the name of the thread... It was no party.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1889 on: December 07, 2022, 03:46:20 am »
I'll bet the 'over' on that.

Raphael Warnock (i)
D
1,721,057 votes   50.6%

Herschel Walker
R
1,680,557 votes   49.4%

I predict the final tally has Warnock ahead by 100k.

64K + 40K....  104K overall win.  I think both our final estimates will be  pretty close.

All the RCP polling data today had Warnock winning by 2-5%, including the GOP push polling at Trafalgar @ 4%

Walker actually over-performed polling, not much consolation, but.......

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #1890 on: December 07, 2022, 11:27:57 am »
64K + 40K....  104K overall win.  I think both our final estimates will be  pretty close.

All the RCP polling data today had Warnock winning by 2-5%, including the GOP push polling at Trafalgar @ 4%

Walker actually over-performed polling, not much consolation, but.......

Looked hopeful for a bit, but those urban counties holding back, you knew that was going to drop hard.

You got to black men in a race, so that factor is completely out, and they still vote 80-90% Democrat. What the heck do you do?

This is a microcosm of where the country is - an extreme city-rural split. Don't see it changing even if the urban areas go through alot more pain.

And if there was cheating - as we all know GA is GOP led, and they did nothing to fix it.

So there we are. We are two countries now.
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #1891 on: December 07, 2022, 11:51:09 am »
Looked hopeful for a bit, but those urban counties holding back, you knew that was going to drop hard.

his is a microcosm of where the country is - an extreme city-rural/ (suburbs) split. Don't see it changing even if the urban areas go through alot more pain.

So there we are. We are two countries now.

Nailed it 100%.   Location for some time now is almost lockstep 90/10 now with ideology. That same 90/10 is predicated by those left leaning urbanites who are addicted to the sucking of the left hind teat of the Fedzilla/Statezilla Hog of entitlements and subsidies.

This will not sustain, and Dystopian Urban Warfare wil begin, once an economic collapse commences.  The hungry angry Urban Mobs will feed upon itself until fully devoured, and then will set their eyes outside the cities.  Which accounts for most of us. 

I know I paint an ugly picture, but this is pretty much being played out in Venezuela, and we are on the same course, except on a much much more massive scale.  40 years of irresponsible left leaning government and polices will come back to bite us.  It's not a point of if, at this point, it is when.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #1892 on: December 07, 2022, 01:20:27 pm »
I woke up this morning and forgot this was even happening. Don't even care anymore.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #1893 on: December 07, 2022, 01:56:38 pm »
Walker was atrocious (compared to Kemp and the other statewide candidates) in every corner of the Atlanta metro.  Include Athens, Savannah, Augusta, Macon, and Columbus in that trend.  He did better than Loeffler in rural south GA, but it was not enough.  You throw a trumpy political novice into marginal state, you will lose and keep on losing.  I have zero confidence the pubs have learned anything from this midterm.  Maybe they will surprise me.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #1894 on: December 07, 2022, 02:02:41 pm »
I woke up this morning and forgot this was even happening. Don't even care anymore.
Isn't that the truth.  I'm passed the point of caring anymore.  @Weird Tolkienish Figure

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #1895 on: December 07, 2022, 02:08:17 pm »
I know I paint an ugly picture, but this is pretty much being played out in Venezuela, and we are on the same course, except on a much much more massive scale.  40 years of irresponsible left leaning government and polices will come back to bite us.  It's not a point of if, at this point, it is when.

I wish I could tell you that you're wrong... but you're not.

The GOP shares part of the blame for refusing to recognize and respond to what Democrats have been doing for over 50 years. Demographic trends have also played a role, as people are segregating politically by self-selection. Florida is now a Red state, as more conservative taxpayers have flocked there. Georgia is now Blue, as Chicago and Detroit have depopulated and moved to Atlanta.

The U.S. is Balkanizing, and the result will not be pretty.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online libertybele

« Reply #1896 on: December 07, 2022, 02:10:06 pm »

I care what happens to our Republic.  How did anyone think that the DEMS would give up power?  Not saying the election was stolen only that the DEMS, GOPe have won.  They have a stranglehold on this country through indoctrination of our youth, and supporting everyone who doesn't align with patriotism and pro American values including those who come into this country and refuse to assimilate.

Conservatives need to dust themselves off and build back from the ground up.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 02:14:11 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #1897 on: December 07, 2022, 03:18:54 pm »
Andy wrote:
"The U.S. is Balkanizing, and the result will not be pretty."

Have you ever read Thomas Chittum's "Civil War II" ??
It's quite interesting, and it was prescient in its time.

It can be found free on the net, if you look for it.
Wait a minute... just look here:
https://archive.org/details/CivilWar2_201804

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #1898 on: December 07, 2022, 03:21:50 pm »
Conservatives need to dust themselves off and build back from the ground up.

Yes, from the school board level up. We got the issues.

We have to stop constantly grabbing for the big brass ring.
The Republic is lost.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #1899 on: December 07, 2022, 03:32:20 pm »
Andy wrote:
"The U.S. is Balkanizing, and the result will not be pretty."

Have you ever read Thomas Chittum's "Civil War II" ??
It's quite interesting, and it was prescient in its time.

It can be found free on the net, if you look for it.
Wait a minute... just look here:
https://archive.org/details/CivilWar2_201804

Open archive - that's great - thanks.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn