Author Topic: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!  (Read 67430 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!
« Reply #1600 on: November 16, 2022, 08:48:50 pm »
Inevitably comes the desire to cheat better than they do  **nononono*

Which Republicans will never ever be able to do.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #1601 on: November 16, 2022, 08:58:05 pm »

:shrug:

The referee (courts) ok’d it.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #1602 on: November 16, 2022, 09:03:43 pm »

It's not cheating if the rules allow it.
Let it burn.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1603 on: November 16, 2022, 09:07:08 pm »

:thumbsup:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1604 on: November 16, 2022, 09:26:34 pm »
:shrug:

The referee (courts) ok’d it.

They only do that if it gives a boost to Dem cheating.  They would be on Reps like white on rice.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #1605 on: November 16, 2022, 09:37:53 pm »

I despise it, but we are in the middle of trench knife fighting.

Have to counter them before they eat us alive.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1606 on: November 16, 2022, 09:41:04 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1607 on: November 16, 2022, 09:48:58 pm »

Adam Frisch in Washington for new-member orientation

by: Lanie Lee Cook   

Posted: Nov 15, 2022 / 05:55 PM MST   

DENVER (KDVR) — The race between Lauren Boebert and Adam Frisch is still undecided, but preparations for the next meeting of Congress must go on.

That’s why Frisch is in Washington for new-member orientation, even as he trails his incumbent opponent by 1,122 votes. Newly elected lawmakers arrived for orientation on Monday, including the handful of candidates who remain in undecided races.

“It is in the best interest of the district for me to attend new member orientation given the closeness of this race, which could be unsettled for another month,” Frisch said in a statement.

Frisch said that congressional candidates in close races show up for new-member orientation every election cycle, “and the invite list and process is run by non-partisan House administration.”
Thousands of votes still uncounted in CO-3 race

Frisch, a Democrat and former Aspen city council member, had a strong showing in the race, leading Boebert by thousands of votes on election night. Once Boebert took the lead on Thursday, her advantage grew from just dozens of votes at one point to hundreds as counts trickled in.

Frisch said 3,000-6,000 ballots — cured, overseas and others — are still outstanding in the 3rd District race. Ballots from overseas voters, which had to be postmarked by Nov. 8, are due by Wednesday. Then, the next state-mandated reporting update is on Friday.

The district leans Republican. Voters there have not sent a Democrat to Congress since 2008.

more
https://kdvr.com/news/politics/election/adam-frisch-in-washington-for-new-member-orientation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1608 on: November 16, 2022, 09:53:46 pm »
I despise it, but we are in the middle of trench knife fighting.

Have to counter them before they eat us alive.

And in that, the true destruction.

Just like the desperate 'need' for right facing journalism to spin just as much as the left... Now there is no journalism at all.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1609 on: November 16, 2022, 09:58:57 pm »

Yep, when in the hallmark of the all time greatest legends of electoral cheaters.....  All are dims.   JFK, LBJ, Richard Dailey, Al Franken...and maybe a few more I can't put afinger on.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1610 on: November 16, 2022, 10:03:49 pm »
Yep, when in the hallmark of the all time greatest legends of electoral cheaters.....  All are dims.   JFK, LBJ, Richard Dailey, Al Franken...and maybe a few more I can't put afinger on.

...hmm .... Joe Biden come to mind?   :laugh:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #1611 on: November 16, 2022, 10:33:16 pm »
And in that, the true destruction.

Just like the desperate 'need' for right facing journalism to spin just as much as the left... Now there is no journalism at all.

Like I said, I don't like it at all, but war - whatever form it takes - is ugly.

Better this than bullets.
The Republic is lost.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1612 on: November 16, 2022, 10:40:15 pm »
Like I said, I don't like it at all, but war - whatever form it takes - is ugly.

Better this than bullets.

Till every moral good is gone... Jussayin.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1613 on: November 16, 2022, 10:40:34 pm »
Why Is it Taking So Long for California to Count Ballots? And What's the Deal With Ballot Harvesting?
By Jennifer Van Laar | 2:00 PM on November 16, 2022

As regular readers know, I have an illogical love for my home state of California, and despite the loud and persistent calls from many conservatives to abandon it, I steadfastly refuse. Still, I am not under any delusions about the efficacy of our government or the sensibility of our laws – and they tend to get more stupid as the years go by.

Right now, the country’s waiting for California to finish counting ballots from an election held over a week ago, and House races called just last night determined GOP control. Why is it taking so long? What’s with this ballot harvesting thing? Does it mean just going door-to-door and asking for ballots from unsuspecting, low-information voters? And what does it mean to “cure” a ballot?

Believe it or not, California’s election process wasn’t always so lengthy or chaotic. How did we get here? In 2016 a trio of bills were passed that, together, significantly changed how California’s election process works:

SB 450, Voter’s Choice Act
        required mail ballots to be sent to all voters in a participating county
        required elections officials to forward ballots they receive from voters in other counties to the appropriate county
        eliminated precinct-based polling places in favor of county-wide “vote centers” and 10 days of early in-person voting
    AB 1921, legalized ballot harvesting statewide
        Allows any person a voter designates to return their ballot for them
        Ballot harvester can hold a ballot for up to 72 hours before delivering it to elections officials
        No training or accreditation required; no registry of ballot harvesters or chain of custody
        Harvester is supposed to sign their name on the ballot, but ballot will be counted even if the harvester’s signature is missing
    AB 1461, Motor Voter Act – automatically registers people to vote when they interact with the DMV unless they opt out

much more
https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2022/11/16/why-is-it-taking-so-long-for-california-to-count-ballots-and-whats-the-deal-with-ballot-harvesting-n659147
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #1614 on: November 16, 2022, 10:45:08 pm »
Till every moral good is gone... Jussayin.

Things never get better by doing nothing.
Let it burn.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1615 on: November 16, 2022, 10:45:51 pm »
Things never get better by doing nothing.

Nor do they get better doing wrong.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1616 on: November 16, 2022, 10:46:15 pm »

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1617 on: November 16, 2022, 10:51:09 pm »

Nor should they want to! What they should be doing IMHO is taking every possible route to ensure that our laws are enforced!

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2022/11/16/harris-county-da-kim-ogg-launches-investigation-into-countys-elections-issues/

Things like this should be happening in local jurisdictions all over this lad right now.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2022, 11:13:25 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #1618 on: November 16, 2022, 11:11:58 pm »

So following the rules as written is now "wrong".  Wow, ok.
Let it burn.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1619 on: November 16, 2022, 11:16:30 pm »
So following the rules as written is now "wrong".  Wow, ok.

Yeah it's wrong. It's basically yielding to a broad field that allows pretty unlimited cheating. And not far behind it, when playing the game fails to produce results, the cheating itself.

It's the wrong way.

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #1620 on: November 16, 2022, 11:18:25 pm »
Yeah it's wrong. It's basically yielding to a broad field that allows pretty unlimited cheating. And not far behind it, when playing the game fails to produce results, the cheating itself.

It's the wrong way.

What way would you recommend then?
Let it burn.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1621 on: November 16, 2022, 11:21:24 pm »
What way would you recommend then?

Courts or control the legislature seem to be the options.
 Because you are chasing your tail trying to beat Democrats at cheating. And that's all this is - Legal or not.

Offline Ghost Bear

« Reply #1622 on: November 16, 2022, 11:28:12 pm »
Courts or control the legislature seem to be the options.
 Because you are chasing your tail trying to beat Democrats at cheating. And that's all this is - Legal or not.

Good luck finding a judge who will even hear your case.  And if you think the Democrats won't game the system to control state legislatures and governor's offices, I point you at Michigan.

And again I say, it isn't cheating if you are following the rules as written.
Let it burn.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1623 on: November 17, 2022, 12:05:52 am »
    AB 1921, legalized ballot harvesting statewide
        Allows any person a voter designates to return their ballot for them
        Ballot harvester can hold a ballot for up to 72 hours before delivering it to elections officials
        No training or accreditation required; no registry of ballot harvesters or chain of custody
        Harvester is supposed to sign their name on the ballot, but ballot will be counted even if the harvester’s signature is missing
    AB 1461, Motor Voter Act – automatically registers people to vote when they interact with the DMV unless they opt out

And with the very next election, seven GOP reps in heavily Republican Orange County were replaced by Democrats.  All seven.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1624 on: November 17, 2022, 12:13:16 am »
And again I say, it isn't cheating if you are following the rules as written.

What if you're not following any of the rules?  What if you are allowing ballots to be submitted after election day?  What if you are double-counting ballots?  What if you allow changes to be made in election machine software, and then not re-certify the machines?  What if you don't check signatures on mail-in ballots or even accept mail-in ballots without signatures?  What if you set up more absentee ballot drop-off boxes than the law allows?  What if fail to monitor those drop boxes?  What if you allow ballot harvesting in violation of State law?  What if you fail to have a chain of custody for absentee ballot box pickups?  Repeatedly.  What if you accept new mail-in and online voter registrations without proper ID follow-up?  What if you tally ballots outside the hours when Republican observers are present?  And what if you hire a highly partisan political action group to be in charge of collecting ballots?

Each and every one of these things took place in Georgia in 2020/21.  Twice.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-