Author Topic: Rod Dreher: What Really Happened To Paul Pelosi?  (Read 383 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rod Dreher: What Really Happened To Paul Pelosi?
« on: October 31, 2022, 04:31:38 pm »
What Really Happened To Paul Pelosi?
Media eagerness to cover up for Democratic politicians -- hello, Hunter Biden's laptop -- produces natural skepticism

Rod Dreher
Oct 31, 2022 5:46 AM

To start: I don't know what happened that night at the Pelosi house, and neither do you. Yet, anyway -- who knows what will come out today. So to speak. At this point, what actually happened there is the least interesting part of this story. Let me explain.

We know the official story: San Francisco lunatic breaks into home of elderly husband of House Speaker after midnight, demands to see his wife. Paul Pelosi talked his way into the bathroom, made a 911 call. Cops came around, saw the two men inside, faced off, and ordered the intruder to drop the hammer in his hand. He began to beat Pelosi, at which point the cops broke in, disarmed and arrested him. DePape, the loony, had been posting far-right conspiracy things on the Internet, but also lived in some sort of left-wing hippie house associated with nudism, BLM, and the rest. Here's a photo of the place, described by cops as a "hippie collective":

Like I said, a bona fide loony.

I am prepared to believe that it happened just as the official story has it. It makes the most sense, based on what we know now. But I've got questions.

First, how is it that the Pelosis didn't have better security? I'm not talking about federal agents guarding the house. I get that it's federal policy for no agents to be there if Speaker Pelosi isn't. I'm talking about basic home security. They're worth over $100 million. Nancy Pelosi is third in line to the presidency. When I lived in Baton Rouge, we had a relatively inexpensive home alarm system that would have gone off in such a circumstance. Why didn't the Pelosis? Or, as seems more likely, they did have a system, but it had somehow been disabled? If so, why?

more
https://www.theamericanconservative.com/what-really-happened-to-paul-pelosi/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

Re: Rod Dreher: What Really Happened To Paul Pelosi?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2022, 08:24:34 pm »
The paragraph about home security is the one that has me scratching my head and leaving me in doubt of the narrative.

So, this fancy dancy home of the third in line to the presidency doesn't have a security system that would go off when the house was breached? Really?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2022, 11:25:56 pm »
My theory works better:  Paul picked up a male prostitute at a Castro St. bar, at 2AM closing time, and then got burned when he got him home.  His biggest regret is not waking up in an ER, but in not getting the nookie he paid for.

Occam's Razor, @Bigun.  The Whore and the John did not know each other at all.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2022, 11:45:25 pm »

Occam's Razor, @Bigun.  The Whore and the John did not know each other at all.

OK! @Cyber Liberty but John still let the whore in.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2022, 03:56:51 am »
OK! @Cyber Liberty but John still let the whore in.
Yup!  They usually do.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: