Author Topic: Musk has exposed the woke left as a bunch of illiberal crybabies who despise free speech  (Read 168 times)

Offline Kamaji

Elon Musk has exposed the woke left as a bunch of illiberal crybabies who despise free speech

By Piers Morgan
October 31, 2022

“Stay,” tweeted lawyer and MSNBC commentator Tristan Snell after news broke that Elon Musk had bought Twitter. “Hold your ground like a Ukrainian.”

Sorry, WHAT?

I’m wearily used to insane statements from the ultra-woke brigade, but this was something else: A supposedly intelligent man was genuinely comparing the purchase of a social media platform by a maverick free speech-loving billionaire to Russian dictator Vladimir Putin’s illegal and barbaric invasion of a sovereign democratic country.

Snell’s hysterical response came in response to the predictable blizzard of left-wing celebrities and pundits throwing their toys out of the stroller and announcing they were quitting Twitter in protest at Musk’s new ownership, including WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley and former Vermont Gov. Howard Dean.

Call me cynical, but I bet they all come crawling back.

In April, when reports of Musk’s bid first emerged, “She-Hulk: Attorney at Law” actress Jameela Jamil tweeted: “Good thing about Elon buying Twitter is that I will *FINALLY* leave and stop being a complete menace to society on here. So it’s win-win for you all really.”

It would have been, only sadly, she didn’t mean it: Jamil’s been tweeting away in her usual irritating way ever since the deal went through.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/10/31/elon-musk-has-exposed-woke-left-as-illiberal-crybabies/