Author Topic: “Farming Needs to Stop, That’s the Single Biggest Driver of Climate Change”  (Read 269 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
“Farming Needs to Stop, That’s the Single Biggest Driver of Climate Change”
20 hours ago Eric Worrall 195 Comments
Essay by Eric Worrall

I just don’t know what to say to this one…

Thanks to Advance Australia for sharing this gem.

I don’t know when this video was filmed. I’d love to see a longer version of the video, I suspect a few key words might have been clipped. I think the climate protestor might have been talking about animal farming, there seems to be a real push to outlaw animal farming.

Mandatory veganism could be a death sentence for a lot of people.

I know someone who almost lost the ability to have children because she was a vegetarian. According to her gynaecologist at least, about one in five people can’t tolerate a vegetarian or vegan diet. Excess carbohydrates apparently does catastrophic damage to susceptible people’s bodies, including their ability to have children.

Thankfully in my friend’s case, she was able to reverse enough of the damage to have a healthy baby, within a few years of resuming a meat rich diet.

Update (EW): The condition my friend had was PCOS. There is significant medical support for treatment of PCOS with elevated dietary protein.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/10/22/farming-needs-to-stop-thats-the-single-biggest-driver-of-climate-change/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Okay, let's go down the checklist.
Return to hunter gatherer only without the hunting... Don't eat, don't poop, and don't burn anything to keep warm.

Anyone who proposes such should live that way for a year, and then get back to us.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis