Author Topic: People who live next to an LA airport frequented by jet-setters are complaining about the fumes gett  (Read 245 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
People who live next to an LA airport frequented by jet-setters are complaining about the fumes getting worse

bnguyen@insider.com (Britney Nguyen) - 47m ago

More and more private jets, as well as charter planes, are using the Van Nuys Airport in LA, creating more fumes.

People living in surrounding neighborhoods are complaining about the gas smells and jet noises.

The private jet emissions have been linked to different cardiovascular and respiratory conditions.

Residents of neighborhoods surrounding the Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles are complaining about fumes and noise as a growing number of private jets use the airport.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/people-who-live-next-to-an-la-airport-frequented-by-jet-setters-are-complaining-about-the-fumes-getting-worse/ar-AA13hzy4?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=cdc72d6eaa7c40f29e36335e898e99c1#image=AA13hzxJ|2
« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 10:53:33 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson