Author Topic: POTUS: “Let's debunk some myths here. My administration has not stopped or slowed U.S. oil productio  (Read 1260 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This man is an idiot fool. And worse than that, he thinks Americans are dumber than he is.
"For the record ... water is not wet. NO JOKE! Got that!? Water is NOT wet. And I am not to blame for any of this!"
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Hoodat

Before the Democrats enacted the Covid shutdowns, US oil production was over 13 million bbl/d.  Today, it is around 11,800 bbl/d.  Keep in mind also that oil is double in price what it was in March 2020, which normally would drive today's production far above the 13 million total.  So let's debunk this myth about how Biden has hiked up production.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Polly Ticks

This is beyond gaslighting.  This is pathetic.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline rustynail

Joe knows Oil.  He spent many summers as a roughneck in the Pennsylvania oil fields.

Offline Kamaji

Yes, yes it is.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Biden wants to be the Green Champion! He is saving the planet! All the way up to the point where he has to take responsibility for his masters' decisions and his own blind ineptitude. Then, he had nothing to do with it. It is all the evil oil companies who are sabotaging America.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

A war is raging. No joke. It's, you know, the thing.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Down here in Texas we refer to such as BALD-FACED LYING.  Don't know about other places.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Killer Clouds

He started destroying the energy industry his first days in office. The man lies about everything.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
He started destroying the energy industry his first days in office. The man lies about everything.

And that has always been the case.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

Biden wants to be the Green Champion! He is saving the planet! All the way up to the point where he has to take responsibility for his masters' decisions and his own blind ineptitude. Then, he had nothing to do with it. It is all the evil oil companies who are sabotaging America.

Biden will never be the champion of anything other than being a champion of destroying our Republic.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

Down here in Texas we refer to such as BALD-FACED LYING.  Don't know about other places.

:thumbsup:

Offline cato potatoe

Biden has no business telling public companies whether to repurchase their outstanding shares.  If other uses of cash were more profitable, they most certainly would pursue those.  Why doesn't he get with his drug addled son and form a new oil company ... he can trash his investors all he wants.

Online Hoodat

In Georgia, we call it 'Bust Hell Wide Open' lying.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Biden campaigned on "an end of the oil industry!" He has bragged about ending oil/natural gas/coal production in America, and he has just about done it. Now he claims he had nothing to do with it. Well which is it? Biden wants it both ways. He says he ended American fossil fuels to the Green Global Warming cultists; he says he had nothing to with it to everybody else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caFDE-5S8pQ

Another one of his tall tales about how he grew up as a poor 'victim' in America.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 08:25:12 pm by 240B »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sack of shit has had a long and voluminous history of lying his ass off.

The true myth is he once told the truth.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Joe has built invulnerabilities through lies and the shield he can hide behind being demented. His accomplishes have made it possible for Biden to do anything, even treason, and not be held accountable.  Thank his stooges for helping Biden to get away with so much anarchy, his stooges have their fingerprints all over the horror of this administration.  May they burn!
 :dumpster: :dumpster: twilight zonexxxx
Joe is a Jim Jones preacher/leader of the nation followed by just as blind kool-aid followers, seeking a similar end to all of us.  May they get the end they so slavishly seek. :reaper:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 01:47:09 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1582793276314484736
He's pissed at Continental Resources (Harold Hamm)? If I had money I couldn't put into drilling/production/infrastructure projects, I make my company stronger by going private.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

https://twitter.com/RealMacReport/status/1582791708122976257
All of that was done and being done, until the guy blaming American Oil Companies got into office and started tearing through things like a mad bull in a china shop.

We know the score, and one man's pronouncements and policies are costing Americans trillions.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Biden, today: "My administration has not stopped or slowed oil production."

Biden, 2020: “No more drilling on federal lands. No more drilling, including offshore. No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill. Period.”  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1582791198359846913