Author Topic: POTUS: “Let's debunk some myths here. My administration has not stopped or slowed U.S. oil productio  (Read 1234 times)

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Joe has well established the right to be the biggest crime boss and liar in America, and those that supported his supposed dementia innocence full empowered that additional crime shield Joe can hide behind.
The wicked lockstep in tight formation now, thanks enablers, follow Joe into the next life.
 :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online DefiantMassRINO

Man, we could really use that Keystone XL Pipeline now.

////00000////

Too bad that S.O.B., Vladimir Putin, cancelled it.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
With the backing of a 100,000 strong force of DOJ and FBI Agents?

He is the ultimate Crime Boss.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

This is beyond gaslighting.  This is pathetic.

It certainly is. That cat is out of the bag - Going from $2/gal and net exporter to over $4/gal and net importer in mere months - a quarter perhaps - tells the whole tale... and that right on the ascension of this liberal administration into its power.

It is undeniable and inexcusable.