Author Topic: CDC is currently voting on requiring kids to take the Covid mRNA to attend school.  (Read 3428 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CDC is currently voting on requiring kids to take the Covid mRNA to attend school.
October 18, 2022 11:50 am by IWB   

by Euphoric Trilby

Link to doc: www.regulations.gov/document/CDC-2022-0111-0001

There is zero evidence that the Covid mRNA prevented even one child death, but plenty of evidence it caused hundreds. In addition, the CDC has previously expressed concern that over 90% of parents chose not to inject their kids, but the votes of these parents seem to mean nothing…

https://twitter.com/IamBrookJackson/status/1582116638840610817

more
https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/cdc-is-currently-voting-on-requiring-kids-to-take-the-covid-mrna-to-attend-school/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The CDC will vote Thursday to permanently shield Pfizer and Moderna from COVID vaccine injury liability
The end game is near.
Jordan Schachtel
5 hr ago

A CDC committee will convene this week and likely vote Thursday to deliver permanent legal indemnity to Pfizer and Moderna, through the process of adding the drug companies’ mRNA injections to the child and adolescent immunization schedules.

By adding the shots to the childhood schedule, the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) will transfer liability for vaccine injuries to the federal government’s National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP), allowing for Pfizer and Moderna to finally bring an FDA approved shot to the market without opening itself up to lawsuits. Moreover, it will act as another windfall for companies that have already brought in hundreds of billions of dollars in revenues, by requiring these vaccinations for children who attend public schools.

https://dossier.substack.com/p/the-cdc-will-vote-thursday-to-permanently
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Pure evil.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Do they have that authority?
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

URGENT: the CDC vaccine group is meeting tomorrow and may try to add the Covid shots to the normal childhood vaccine schedule
Alex Berenson
   Oct 18

The Centers for Disease Control’s vaccine advisory committee is holding a meeting tomorrow at which it appears the committee will discuss adding Covid-19 shots to the standard childhood immunization schedule.

I write “appears” because I have not confirmed this plan with the agency. But the Federal Register - the official government notice for the meetings - reports that “recommendation votes on pneumococcal, adult immunization schedule, child/adolescent immunization schedule and COVID-19 vaccines are scheduled.” [emphasis added]  ...

The solution is adding the mRNA vaccines to the childhood schedule. Any vaccine on the schedule is also immunized as the broader federal vaccine injury compensation program.  ...

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/urgent-the-cdc-vaccine-group-is-meeting/comments?utm_source=substack&publication_id=363080&post_id=79205410&utm_medium=email&isFreemail=true&comments=true

Offline mountaineer

Published October 17, 2022 7:00am EDT
FDA, CDC push ahead with new COVID-19 boosters for kids without proper data
Boosters for kids need to follow the science, only the efficacy information isn’t there
By Nicole Saphier, M.D. | Fox News
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has authorized the bivalent COVID-19 booster shots from both Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna in kids as young as 5 years old. Approval from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) followed in lockstep, as they have for the last two years.

The new, updated bivalent booster targets the original version of SARS-CoV-2 as well as the currently circulating Omicron variants. The FDA points to their analysis of data from adults who received the Moderna bivalent vaccine and kids who received the old monovalent booster to guide their recent decision. They also said they are approving the Pfizer bivalent vaccine for kids because it is made in a similar fashion to Moderna, despite no supporting data submitted by Pfizer.  ...

It is impossible to understand how the FDA could approve and CDC recommend a new booster for kids without any pediatric data evaluating the risk:benefit. 

Americans need better data. Unfortunately, these seemingly innocuous recommendations from the CDC expanding the use of boosters leads to mandates that can ultimately harm children. Harm can be either direct from potential risks of the vaccine/booster or indirect through learning loss and discriminatory exclusion from activities. 

And for what? There is no proven benefit at this time, less have they confirmed they are safe. That’s probably why the FDA and CDC bypassed their own expert advisory review committees before making this decision. ...
Read entire article at FOX

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The CDC will vote Thursday to permanently shield Pfizer and Moderna from COVID vaccine injury liability
The end game is near.
The Dossier, Oct 18, 2022, Jordan Schachtel

A CDC committee will convene this week and likely vote Thursday to deliver permanent legal indemnity to Pfizer and Moderna, through the process of adding the drug companies’ mRNA injections to the child and adolescent immunization schedules.

By adding the shots to the childhood schedule, the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) will transfer liability for vaccine injuries to the federal government’s National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP), allowing for Pfizer and Moderna to finally bring an FDA approved shot to the market without opening itself up to lawsuits. Moreover, it will act as another windfall for companies that have already brought in hundreds of billions of dollars in revenues, by requiring these vaccinations for children who attend public schools.

In March 2020, the federal government invoked the PREP Act, which gave Pfizer and Moderna a tort liability shield due to the declared “public health emergency,” which the government is reportedly going to revoke in early 2023. The companies’ emergency use authorization shots have since been protected by the federal government through this 2005 congressional action.

A draft agenda published by the CDC shows what will be on the schedule for Wednesday and Thursday’s meetings.

The Health Resources & Services Administration has clarified what needs to happen for a vaccine to become liability free:

“For a vaccine to be covered, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) must recommend the category of vaccine for routine administration to children or pregnant women, and it must be subject to an excise tax by federal law.”

The Dossier has reported extensively on the coordinated effort by Big Pharma and the Biden Administration to delay the rollout of an FDA approved COVID vaccine, with legal experts suspecting the process is in place to protect Pfizer and Moderna from legal liability from vaccine injuries. To catch up to speed in detail on the EUA vs FDA approved situation, read the stories linked below.

More:  https://dossier.substack.com/p/the-cdc-will-vote-thursday-to-permanently?utm_source=twitter&sd=pf

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
 I just can't...888mouth
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

"CDC is trying to quietly include a vote to add the mRNA C•19 vaccine to the annual childhood immunization schedule. This vote takes place in 2 days on October 19th. Here’s why this matters:"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/KateTalksTruth/status/1582112199635783680

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Many of us said from the beginning that the Branch Covidians and their Prophet Fauci will never give up the faith, or their COVID Communion until everyone is 'sanctified' into their cult.

The people who started this crap and their acolytes are determined to push the COVID bogeyman for as long as they possibly can, regardless of any virus or no virus, regardless of whether the shot works or not. It is a Holy Communion to them. You just have to have 'faith' that it works, regardless of catching COVID after, regardless of the sheer reality around you everyday.

Even the Prophet Fauci caught COVID, several times, even with 10 shots and 4 double masks.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online roamer_1

Our houses with children will be home schooling.

We are already antivax, even without the covid crap, and so far objections to vaccinations have not stopped participation in public school - At least, not in Montana.

None of my kids were vaccinated.

"CDC is trying to quietly include a vote to add the mRNA C•19 vaccine to the annual childhood immunization schedule. This vote takes place in 2 days on October 19th. Here’s why this matters:"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/KateTalksTruth/status/1582112199635783680

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

We are already antivax, even without the covid crap, and so far objections to vaccinations have not stopped participation in public school - At least, not in Montana.

Same here! This is a gross overreach that they are going to live to regret!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

Stopped doing vaxxes when my son became autistic about a week after receiving an MMR vaccine.  We haven't had any problem in Georgia getting vaccine exemptions for school.  But these fascist Democrats are trying to federalize it.

He's in college now, but we'll see how long that lasts.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Stopped doing vaxxes when my son became autistic about a week after receiving an MMR vaccine.  We haven't had any problem in Georgia getting vaccine exemptions for school.  But these fascist Democrats are trying to federalize it.

Aw jeez. Not this claim again.

And before I see another word typed... I am a diagnosed autistic, and I will tell you that your son was almost certainly already autistic before he got that vaccine. Unless, of course, you subscribe to the fraud that Andrew Wakefield perpetrated.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 01:27:23 am by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online roamer_1

Good on ya.
Something is different. Back in the day, I knew one retard, and one kid with a peanut allergy. It ain't that way no more.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Good on ya.
Something is different. Back in the day, I knew one retard, and one kid with a peanut allergy. It ain't that way no more.
When I was in college, peanut butter and jelly were staples offered in the dining hall, for those who felt so inclined. Those sandwiches (PbJs) graced lunchboxes the entire time I was in school, and allergies to peanuts were unheard of.
Then peanut oil was used as an adjuvant in vaccines...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

Then peanut oil was used as an adjuvant in vaccines...

Ahhh!

Offline Smokin Joe

What is at stake here, is the credibility of the CDC.

Bad enough that a treatment for a disease that presents virtually no risk to the age group is being approved, in light of the fact that the treatment does not present any guarantees agains the disease. Placebos might be more effective as a preventative.

But keep in mind that placebos would present a significantly lower health risk than these mRNA shots, and the idea of mandating these shots goes beyond absurd.

It's all risk, no benefit, and long term adverse effects are unknown.

Worse yet, is that the manufacturers would be excluded from liability in the event of adverse effects.

The natural question is one of how these people making this decision stand to benefit from yet another group being required to take these shots, directly or indirectly?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Sure, CDC, vote to end ANY credibility you have left.

Launch the investigation into those voting and let's look at the conflicts of interest (stocks, grants, pecuniary benefits, royalties, job prospects, etc.) that exist for these people and their business partners and relatives...

C S Lewis

Online DefiantMassRINO

CDC does not have that authority.  That authority belongs to state, local, and school officials.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online roamer_1

What is at stake here, is the credibility of the CDC.

I do believe that particular ship has sailed.  :shrug:

Offline mountaineer

CDC does not have that authority.  That authority belongs to state, local, and school officials.
My understanding is that the CDC can issue a list of vaccines children should take, but it is up to the individual states' departments of education to mandate any such list for their own public schools. As you can see, the CDC "recommends" a slew of vaccines that most of us never were forced to have in our infancy.

Offline mountaineer

Tucker Carlson interview with Dr. Marty Makary:

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1582534550651080706