Author Topic: CDC is currently voting on requiring kids to take the Covid mRNA to attend school.  (Read 3419 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CDC Panel Adds COVID Shot To Kids’ Routine Vaccine Schedule

Dylan Housman
Healthcare Reporter
October 20, 2022 1:51 PM ET
Font Size:

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) panel of expert vaccine advisers voted Thursday to add the COVID-19 vaccine to the children’s immunization schedule.

The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) voted by a count of 15-0 to add the COVID-19 shots to the immunization schedule, which is a recommended list of vaccines for pediatricians to give children at certain points throughout their development. The addition itself does not mandate that any children receive the vaccine; however, a number of states follow the CDC recommendations when developing their vaccination requirements for public schools.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1583148782170288128

Children between the ages of six months and 18 years should receive a two-dose series of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, according to the committee. The immunization schedule does not include a suggestion for boosters, although the CDC already recommends children aged five and older receive a bivalent booster for the virus.

Reaction to the decision was mixed. Some healthcare professionals criticized the move as unnecessary, and argued it would undermine confidence in other vaccines on the schedule. Dr. Vinay Prasad, a professor of epidemiology at the University of California at San Francisco, said there is “no convincing evidence” the vaccine will help the vast majority of kids who have already been infected with COVID-19.

Others disagree. Dr. Paul Offit, co-inventor of the rotavirus vaccine and director of the Vaccine Education Center at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, told the Daily Caller he supports the move. “Three to four million children are born every year who are susceptible” to COVID-19, he said, adding that more than 1,000 children have died with COVID-19 during the pandemic, according to CDC data.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/10/20/cdc-kids-immunization-schedule-covid-coronavirus-vaccine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000

At least there was some weasel words like "suggested" and "should" in the narrative.

If the CDC had any honor and competenece they'd narrow this scope down to those under 5 who have co-exisitng conditions that may raise COVID-19 susceptibility.

And honestly, I'd bet that number nationwide of 0-5 who are susceptible is pretty dang low.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
FIFTEEN to ZERO??

Something is seriously wrong when this treatment gets universal approval for a group NOT at risk from the disease, especially when the shots do nothing to prevent the disease, and in themselves, present a greater risk of serious adverse effects.

Deaths from 1/4/2020  to 10/15/2022 in the 0-4 age group attributed to COVID: 556
Number of children in that age group in the US: 19,700,000
(just under Three COVID deaths per million). That's a pretty low risk.

All the CDC has done (aside from take any credibility it had left to zero) is perpetuate the liability exclusion for vaccine manufacturers.

Cui bono? An immediate investigation should be made into who benefits from pending grants, stocks or options, royalty interests, etc., and how these may provide conflicts of interest for those voting.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 07:27:51 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
FIFTEEN to ZERO??

Something is seriously wrong when this treatment gets universal approval for a group NOT at risk from the disease, especially when the shots do nothing to prevent the disease, and in themselves, present a greater risk of serious adverse effects.

Deaths from 1/4/2020  to 10/15/2022 in the 0-4 age group attributed to COVID: 556
Number of children in that age group in the US: 19,700,000
(just under Three COVID deaths per million). That's a pretty low risk.

All the CDC has done (aside from take any credibility it had left to zero) is perpetuate the liability exclusion for vaccine manufacturers.

Cui bono? An immediate investigation should be made into who benefits from pending grants, stocks or options, royalty interests, etc., and how these may provide conflicts of interest for those voting.

I share those thoughts.  15-0?  What kind of arm twisting and graft is going on behind the scenes?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
In my first job out of college with the State Dept. of Health I used to have monthly contact back in the late '70's with CDC on epidemiological matters and reporting.   This back when they had extremely sharp and competent researchers.

You realize you are defending an organization that basically "REDEFINED" what a vaccination is in 2021?  Why would anyone trust the CDC in this day and age.  And with the long term health of our children for that matter!!!!!!

Mandatory COViD Vaccines for under age 5 is an damned outrage!!!!!!
I am not defending this. This is wrong.

But I will not sit idly by as the Wakefield hoax is repeated again. There is enough legitimate concern about this particular vaccine, particularly with the glaring lack of efficacy and the real risk of myocarditis, that this should not be happening—and the committee's vote today, with not a single dissent, is grounds for it being completely dissolved. The board committed a grave injustice, as it (along with virtually every other government agency) has consistently throughout this pandemic, and must be punished. There is absolutely ZERO reason this should have been made mandatory.

But autism? No.

The original poster has consistently made dubious claims about vaccines that go far and beyond what the evidence shows. Claims that it was deliberately designed to make the body more susceptible to infection, in particular. And when the Wakefield hoax rears its ugly head again, I know what's going on. It's anti-vax propaganda.

So, I stand by what I said.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline roamer_1

The original poster has consistently made dubious claims about vaccines that go far and beyond what the evidence shows.

What the evidence shows, according to authorities, is a vaccine that is good and beneficial. And thus its addition to childhood vaccinations.

So your assertions are already down the official tinfoil hat hole...
and your arguments are but a matter of degree.

If you accept SOME things against the official position, then the official position is rejected, and discernment requires consideration of all evidence - Even that which you consider too anecdotal, or even worse.

Remember that your own view is considered a hoax to the PTB.

I would far rather consider the worst case scenario and guard first against that.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
What the evidence shows, according to authorities, is a vaccine that is good and beneficial. And thus its addition to childhood vaccinations.

So your assertions are already down the official tinfoil hat hole...
and your arguments are but a matter of degree.

If you accept SOME things against the official position, then the official position is rejected, and discernment requires consideration of all evidence - Even that which you consider too anecdotal, or even worse.

Remember that your own view is considered a hoax to the PTB.

I would far rather consider the worst case scenario and guard first against that.
:amen:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Greg Price
@greg_price11

The CDC vote to add covid jabs to the childhood vax schedule means that Big Pharma now cannot be sued for vaccine injuries.

Once added to the schedule, they get compensated by the government under the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986

Big Pharma W.

2:42 PM · Oct 20, 2022    ·Twitter Web App

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jimmy Failla
@jimmyfailla
·18h

When I was a kid if you put experimental medicine in children they locked you up and threw away the key. Now they put you on the board of the CDC.