Author Topic: Former Fox News Host Chris Wallace Having ‘Daily Breakdowns’ After Joining CNN  (Read 590 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Former Fox News Host Chris Wallace Having ‘Daily Breakdowns’ After Joining CNN
News Page Index, Oct 16, 2022

Chris Wallace is learning a harsh lesson after he abruptly left Fox News after 18 years to join the left-wing outlet at CNN. Wallace was lured onto CNN’s new online streaming service called CNN+ but it’s drawing fewer than 10,000 daily viewers. Wallace is quickly learning that no one is watching him anymore.

Sources say Wallace is suffering “daily breakdowns,” and asking his staffers “to count how many times a day his promo is playing.” Without stronger marketing, it appears very few people are tuning in. Jon Nicosia, president of News Cycle Media and former managing editor of Mediaite, says a source told him “Chris Wallace is ‘having daily breakdowns’ over the ‘miserable launch’ of CNN+.”

Wallace now wants a “CNN show or is threatening to walk,” Nicosia wrote to Twitter. “He is having staffers count how many times a day his promo is playing.” Nicosia added, “He’s telling anyone that will listen he wants Cuomo’s old time slot.”

Wallace initially said that he was “thrilled” to join the liberal outlet CNN after he refused to renew his contract with Fox News. Suspicions began circulating.

[...]

He eventually admitted that life at Fox News was becoming “unsustainable.” Wallace reportedly even whined to Fox News management about Tucker Carlson who continued to ask questions and investigate instances of alleged voter fraud in the 2020 election.

This was apparently a deal-breaker for Wallace, who was evidently happy with the outcome of the election.

“I just no longer felt comfortable with the programming at Fox,” 74-year-old Wallace said. “I’m fine with opinion: conservative opinion, liberal opinion,” he continued. “But when people start to question the truth — Who won the 2020 election? Was Jan. 6 an insurrection? — I found that unsustainable.”

“I spent a lot of 2021 looking to see if there was a different place for me to do my job,” he added.

More:  https://www.newspageindex.com/10/2022/16/672947

Offline DB

The truth is you're a heavily biased news hack who wouldn't know the truth if it sat on your face.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 03:35:07 pm by DB »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
FTA:

Wallace was lured onto CNN’s new online streaming service called CNN+ but it’s drawing fewer than 10,000 daily viewers.

Wait...I thought CNN+ was canceled a month after Wallace started....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
When you crow about leaving your old job for something better and find out you screwed yourself

Offline LadyLiberty

FTA:

Wait...I thought CNN+ was canceled a month after Wallace started....

Correct. This is rehashed old news.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Correct. This is rehashed old news.

That defines Crissy Wallace's career.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.