Author Topic: Buttigieg Says Biden Prevented Economy From Going Into 'Freefall' As Inflation Reaches Record Highs  (Read 400 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Buttigieg Says Biden Prevented Economy From Going Into 'Freefall' As Inflation Reaches Record Highs

Brianna Lyman
News and Commentary Writer
October 16, 2022 12:29 PM ET

https://dailycaller.com/2022/10/16/buttigieg-biden-economy-inflation/
Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg said Sunday while on ABC’s “This Week” that President Joe Biden prevented the economy from “going into freefall” as the U.S. sees record high inflation rates.

Host George Stephanopoulos said one of the “first achievements” of the Biden administration was the American Rescue Plan, which gave out $1,400 stimulus checks and extended the child tax credit.

Buttigieg said Democrats “are proud of those accomplishments.”

“Remember, we have our challenges right now, but when the president took office, we were facing an economy that was at risk of going into freefall. The American Rescue Plan stopped that, and it went directly into easing the burden for Americans with those tax benefits that Americans got,” the secretary said.

https://twitter.com/ThisWeekABC/status/1581654876265725953

“I do think we run the risk — because there have been so many accomplishments — right, the CHIPS Act which is bringing manufacturing back to the United States, the PACT Act, getting veterans the benefits they deserve, of course the infrastructure bill, the Inflation Reduction Act, on top of that American Rescue Plan … in some ways having achieved so much legislatively makes it hard to talk about it all at once because there are just so many accomplishments.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/10/16/buttigieg-biden-economy-inflation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

The disconnect these people have with what Americans are experiencing is astounding. I've never seen anything like this in my life. Not even Ford or Carter did this. I don't expect them to say "everything sucks so vote for the Republican."  But to claim "everything is fine" when most Americans strongly disagree tells people you are blind and deaf to the issues

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Butt gig: "Remember, we have our challenges right now but when the president took office, we were facing an economy that was at risk of going into freefall. The American Rescue Plan stopped that," Transportation Sec. Buttigieg

Butts confusion.  Trump brought America out of woke Obamas weakening economy, recovered the economy.  then Biden far exceeded Obamas carnage and has tried repeatedly to cast blame on Trump for what Biden is openly known to have done.  Liars utopia is what democrats hath wrought.  God told us desolation would occur of the End Times, Bagdad Joe Bob Biden owns this carnage and more he intends to inflict on America.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Hoodat

Going into freefall from what?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Buttgig is not speaking to us. We are not included in his intended audience.
He is speaking to brain dead zombie Liberals who are grasping at any straws to justify voting for the idiot moron Biden.
They will believe him because they have to. Otherwise they would have to face their biggest enemy, which is 'reality'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.