Author Topic: Biden’s October Surprise Is Even Higher Gas Prices, Experts Say  (Read 777 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s October Surprise Is Even Higher Gas Prices, Experts Say

Jack McEvoy
Energy & Environment Reporter
October 11, 2022 9:18 PM ET

National gasoline prices will rise to over $4 a gallon due to growing fuel demand and the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries’ oil production cuts, experts told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

“The higher crude oil prices along with a general increase in gasoline demand will drive the gas prices at the gas stations higher,” Rohit Rathod, a senior oil market analyst at Vortexa, told the DCNF.

“They’ve chosen to go after the oil industry for war profiteering and price gouging while they are canceling pipelines and instituting drilling moratoriums,” Phil Flynn, a senior energy analyst at The PRICE Futures Group, told the DCNF.

Nationwide gasoline prices will surpass $4 per gallon as oil prices spike thanks to rising winter demand and the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries’ (OPEC) heavy production cuts, experts told the Daily Caller News Foundation, endangering Democrats’ midterm hopes.

Gas prices across the country have been rising for nearly three weeks and may go up even further after OPEC and its Russia-led allies, together known as OPEC+, cut daily production by over two million barrels of crude oil on Oct. 5, causing crude oil prices to increase, experts told the DCNF. The nationwide average gas price sits at $3.92, which is 14 cents higher than the gas price on Sept. 29, according to AAA data. (RELATED: Top Oil Industry Groups Hammer Biden Admin’s Plan To Ban, Limit Fuel Exports)

“The price of crude oil is up about $10 over the last week as it became apparent that the group [OPEC] was contemplating a big cut,” Mark Finley, a fellow in energy and global oil at Rice University’s Baker Institute, told DCNF. “$10 a barrel is roughly equivalent to 40 cents per gallon at the gas station.”

The price hikes throw a wrench in Democrats’ midterm plans; the White House is desperate to keep gas prices low as it believes that prices at the pump heavily influence voters’ perception of the economy, Politico reported in May. At the same time, the Biden administration is attempting to blame oil companies for “price gouging” as price hikes at the pump may hurt the Democrats’ odds in the November midterm elections.

The Biden administration has released 155 million barrels of oil from the nation’s emergency stockpile since April to help lower high gas prices that were caused by supply constraints exacerbated by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, according to the Department of Energy (DOE). Gas prices fell for nearly 100 days straight after peaking in June; however, they began rising again on Sept. 22.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/10/11/biden-october-surprise-high-gas-prices/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Biden’s October Surprise Is Even Higher Gas Prices, Experts Say
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2022, 06:53:00 am »
Oops, gas wasn't supposed to go up until after the mid-terms so Biden could claim he'd brought the price down...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline rustynail

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2022, 11:01:25 am »
Speed limiter proposal eyes June 2023 unveiling

By next summer, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration expects to unveil a proposal requiring most commercial motor vehicles to use speed limiters.

https://landline.media/speed-limiter-proposal-eyes-june-2023-unveiling/

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2022, 11:09:59 am »
Speed limiter proposal eyes June 2023 unveiling

By next summer, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration expects to unveil a proposal requiring most commercial motor vehicles to use speed limiters.

https://landline.media/speed-limiter-proposal-eyes-june-2023-unveiling/

Oh goodie. We can anticipate the 55 mph speed limit again.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2022, 12:59:03 pm »
It's gone up to the $3.99 neighborhood around here, having been in the $3.20s just a couple weeks ago.

Of course, another October surprise may be the nuclear armageddon about which Joe is so excited.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2022, 01:25:06 pm »
Oh goodie. We can anticipate the 55 mph speed limit again.

Gas lines? Thermo's set at 65 in the winter. Can we please get a  Biden Malaise speech?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2022, 04:56:38 pm »
Democrats have been testing Americans to see if they can be so stupid as to go along with society/national suicide.  Are people satisfied how far we have gone in that endeavor yet?  WELL?
The Biden SAVIOR of death to society.  A healthy society supports a candidate that supports healthy government and its people.  A evil cancerous leader leads its society over the cliff, to certain death.  Which one do we have now, and who gave this leader this power last President election?  Fools are not satisfied until they can die of being a fool, themselves or their nation.
Here we are!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2022, 05:09:44 pm »
Joe Biden is Jimmy Carter on steroids with none of the brains(and there never was much with Jimmuhs policies).

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2022, 05:11:54 pm »
It's gone up to the $3.99 neighborhood around here, having been in the $3.20s just a couple weeks ago.

I had seen it drop to $2.91 in Louisiana a few weeks back, but it is now well north of $3 again.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2022, 05:16:50 pm »
Six weeks ago, I paid $3.70 a gallon for off road diesel here. Yesterday it was $4.25.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2022, 09:24:01 pm »
Six weeks ago, I paid $3.70 a gallon for off road diesel here. Yesterday it was $4.25.
Here in southern Californication by me regular at Arco is 5.59 and diesel 6.39! I find it insane that one gas is sooo much higher here even taking into account the crazy taxes, but also that diesel is .80 cents higher than regular! But hey the democrats have got their shit together one moron is running adds trumpeting her work on lowering gas prices :silly: and also how she is pro abortion while her republican opponent is pro life....what an absolute moron if she thinks those are winning strategies *****rollingeyes*****

Offline christian

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2022, 01:43:15 am »
So many fought so hard for a democrat one party system, tyranny that promised greatly higher fuel prices, and energy scarcity.  They got their way, listen to them bawl like new born babies,  denial won big, didn't it, and fools loved to hear every lie told.

Remember, they really meant it they insisted we HAD TO HAVE $10;00 A GALLON GASOLINE, and fools won't be happy until they get it.  They can then bawl much louder.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2022, 10:22:55 pm by christian »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2022, 02:40:34 am »
@mystery-ak

I'm calling Bull-Bush on this one. Anybody with a pulse has known  practically ever since Biden took office that the price of gasoline and everything else was going to go through the roof.

The Dim plan from the beginning has been the same as the Stalin Plan. Bankrupt all the businesses in order for the economy to collapse,thus making EVERYBODY dependent on the government for EVERYTHING.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2022, 02:42:15 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2022, 10:34:34 pm »
The democrats have engaged in the transfer of energy, money, jobs, technology, military weaponry, out of this country and now its much clearer, the political speech like from our from enemies, foreign countries.  Many of the democrat speakers and Joe Bob Biden speak to now just like Bagdad Bob spoke to his people with outrageous lies and deceit.  Bagdad Bob Joe B is our multinational speaker-leader and shamelessly so.  Who new our future and leaders would be so Muslim, Communist leaning! ?  Christian void for sure.  The willfully blind lock-stepping deniers fell for it hook line and sinker.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 04:39:50 am by christian »