Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: DeSantis flying illegal immigrants to swanky hideaway for the rich and famous  (Read 3867 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 14, 2022 7:10pm EDT
Ron DeSantis sends two planes of illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard
Florida governor sends migrants to Martha's Vineyard as part of program 'to transport illegal immigrants to sanctuary destinations'
By Jessica Chasmar | Fox News

EXCLUSIVE: Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis followed through on his promise to drop off illegal immigrants in progressive states, sending two planes full of migrants to Martha’s Vineyard on Wednesday.

A video provided to DeSantis’ office and shared with Fox News Digital shows the migrants deboarding the planes at Martha’s Vineyard Airport in Massachusetts, the office said.

"Yes, Florida can confirm the two planes with illegal immigrants that arrived in Martha’s Vineyard today were part of the state’s relocation program to transport illegal immigrants to sanctuary destinations," the governor’s communications director, Taryn Fenske, told Fox News Digital.

"States like Massachusetts, New York, and California will better facilitate the care of these individuals who they have invited into our country’ by incentivizing illegal immigration through their designation as ‘sanctuary states’ and support for the Biden Administration’s open border policies," she said.

"As you may know, in this past legislative session the Florida Legislature appropriated $12 million to implement a program to facilitate the transport of illegal immigrants from this state consistent with federal law," she added.

The office of Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker did not respond to an after-hours inquiry from Fox News Digital.

Fox News Digital reported in April that Florida’s budget since-approved by the State Legislature included $12 million for the Florida Department of Transportation to remove illegal immigrants from the state and relocate them.

:silly:

Illegal immigrants arrive at Martha's Vineyard Airport on Wednesday, Sept. 14, 2022. (Video provided to Fox News Digital)

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ron-desantis-sends-two-planes-illegal-immigrants-marthas-vineyard
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hope someone sets up a "Go-Fund-Me" to build a tent city near the Obamas.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

Ron DeSantis sends two planes of illegal immigrants to Martha's VineyardEXCLUSIVE:

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis followed through on his promise to drop off illegal immigrants in progressive states, sending two planes full of migrants to Martha’s Vineyard on Wednesday.
A video provided to Fox News Digital shows the migrants deboarding the planes at Martha’s Vineyard Airport in Massachusetts.
"Yes, Florida can confirm the two planes with illegal immigrants that arrived in Martha’s Vineyard today were part of the state’s relocation program to transport illegal immigrants to sanctuary destinations," the governor’s communications director, Taryn Fenske, told Fox News Digital.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ron-desantis-sends-two-planes-illegal-immigrants-marthas-vineyard

:yowsa:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline andy58-in-nh

I love this guy. A Republican with balls.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 12:14:56 am by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sumpin' tells me these illegals aren't gonna be on that island for very long...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I love this guy. A Republican with balls.

Actually, Abbott and Ducey have been driving this train all summer, sending busloads of illegals to Chicagp, NY, DC ... @andy58-in-nh   ---- DeSantis just now hopped on-board.

The "balls" award goes to them.   :laugh:

« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 01:11:12 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Actually, Abbott and Ducey have been driving this train all summer, sending busloads of illegals to Chicagp, NY, DC ... @andy58-in-nh   ---- DeSantis just now hopped on-board.

RINO POS Ducey gets zero credit for this. You can stop minimizing DeSantis any time now, we're on to it. You see him as a threat to Donald Trump, nothing more.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
RINO POS Ducey gets zero credit for this. You can stop minimizing DeSantis any time now, we're on to it. You see him as a threat to Donald Trump, nothing more.

I saw what was behind that too.  Watch for gradual and accelerating  DeSantis bashing between now and '24 from some select members here.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

I saw what was behind that too.  Watch for gradual and accelerating  DeSantis bashing between now and '24 from some select members here.

At the rate things area going unfortunately it looks like Trump is going to be indicted.  The GOP better have some candidates lined up for '24.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

False.  DeSantis took action long ago and also announced that he was going to bus ILLEGALS out of FL.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/desantis-recommends-illegal-immigrants-sanctuary-states

https://www.flgov.com/2022/02/02/in-case-you-missed-it-governor-desantis-and-attorney-general-moody-announce-florida-is-taking-legal-action-against-biden-administration-for-releasing-illegal-immigrants-into-florida/

DeSantis did good here .... it just isn't worthy of the "ballsy republican" award when all summer two other republican governors have been  "transporting" illegals from their respective states.

Wouldn't you agree with this @Cyber Liberty ?

False.  DeSantis took action long ago and also announced that he was going to bus ILLEGALS out of FL.

Can't you give credit where credit is due? Abbott and Ducey did more than "announce intentions".

Do you wear khaki pants with a white polo shirt?   wink777

Online Hoodat

Martha's Vineyard?  Oh hell yes!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Idiot

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
God Save the Guv'nor!!! :patriot:
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Florida Flies 2 Planeloads of Migrants to Martha’s Vineyard

About 50 migrants unexpectedly arrived by plane on Martha’s Vineyard on Wednesday, local officials said, escalating a tactic in which Republican-led states have shipped busloads of migrants to liberal bastions like Washington and New York to protest the significant rise in illegal immigration under President Biden.

The migrant group, which included children, arrived on two planes around 3 p.m. without any warning, said State Senator Julian Cyr, a Massachusetts Democrat representing Cape Cod, Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket. Officials and volunteers from the island’s six towns “really moved heaven and earth to essentially set up the response that we would do in the event of a hurricane,” he said.

As the migrants received Covid-19 tests, food and clothing, there was confusion on the ground about who had sent them to Martha’s Vineyard, a popular getaway for the moneyed and powerful. Migrants said they had started the day in San Antonio, but it was the Florida governor’s office that took responsibility.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/florida-flies-2-planeloads-of-migrants-to-martha-s-vineyard/ar-AA11QICl?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=403a85c309cf48a4b1044d23c87a9daf
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 10:35:11 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Offline Mod5

Topics merged.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
DeSantis did good here .... it just isn't worthy of the "ballsy republican" award when all summer two other republican governors have been  "transporting" illegals from their respective states.

Wouldn't you agree with this @Cyber Liberty ?

DeSantis was the first, the others copied him.  Sure, wasn't the "ballsiest" move he's done.  Winning the war against Disney and the groomers was.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
DeSantis was the first, the others copied him.  Sure, wasn't the "ballsiest" move he's done.  Winning the war against Disney and the groomers was.

I do believe this was his gutsiest move. It’s one thing to send the illegals to NYC and Chicago. Quite another to send them to one of the bougiest places in the country. I mean, are ordinary people even allowed on Martha’s Vineyard?!
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online libertybele

I do believe this was his gutsiest move. It’s one thing to send the illegals to NYC and Chicago. Quite another to send them to one of the bougiest places in the country. I mean, are ordinary people even allowed on Martha’s Vineyard?!

Agreed. This is a pretty gutsy move and credit is indeed due DeSantis! 

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Agreed. This is a pretty gutsy move and credit is indeed due DeSantis!

Wish we could get a response from these immigrant's new neighbors, The Obamas.