Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: DeSantis flying illegal immigrants to swanky hideaway for the rich and famous  (Read 3772 times)

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
At the rate things area going unfortunately it looks like Trump is going to be indicted.  The GOP better have some candidates lined up for '24.

If Trump is indicted on what appear to be sham charges, it will only make him more attractive to a majority of GOP voters. If there is some substance (and so far there has been zero), then yes it will open the door for someone else. 

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

We don't need no stinking illegals at the Vineyard.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

DeSantis made his point and so did those on Martha's Vineyard.

This needs to be televised/broadcast far and wide that ILLEGALS aren't accepted at the Vineyard.

EXACTLY!!!

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
He is correct. I don't see this as funny and it definitely isn't a coherent border strategy, but the point is being made.  Kamel needs to take a stance against ILLEGAL immigration and admit that we have a crisis at our border!

I grew up in Houston and I think part of the problem is that the Northern Democrat states didn’t have to deal with the consequences of illegal aliens. It was the border states problem. It was our property taxes paying for illegals to go to our overcrowded schools. It was our hospital emergency rooms and free clinics running in the red with cases from illegals who had no insurance. It was our soup kitchens and homeless shelters running out of room. It was our police departments overwhelmed by the increase in crimes. It was our citizens being murdered and raped. It didn’t affect them. It was our problem.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It's been a long time since I've loved a political play this much.

Even more so that the woke Left has no leverage on this one.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The most effective way to give limousine liberal NIMBY's a dose of their own medicine - put their dung in their nests.

DeSantis and Abbott are doing the right thing by their states' taxpayers.  Keep up the good work.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 09:23:39 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I grew up in Houston and I think part of the problem is that the Northern Democrat states didn’t have to deal with the consequences of illegal aliens. It was the border states problem. It was our property taxes paying for illegals to go to our overcrowded schools. It was our hospital emergency rooms and free clinics running in the red with cases from illegals who had no insurance. It was our soup kitchens and homeless shelters running out of room. It was our police departments overwhelmed by the increase in crimes. It was our citizens being murdered and raped. It didn’t affect them. It was our problem.

I have lived in Arizona since 1980.  Same for me.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

Just heard someone on CNN (Ken Burns, I think) say that DeSantis dropping illegals off in Martha's Vineyard is just like the Holocaust.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ever heard of "unintended consequences"?

The Martha's Vinyard communists are going to LOVE this opportunity to hire maids,butlers,and yard men at below minimum wage prices.

Their chests are going to swell to the point of bursting as they brag about "helping these helpless people find jobs".

Can you  even imagine what it cost to get your lawn cut or your Bently washed and waxed in Martha's vineyard before these people showed up?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Just heard someone on CNN (Ken Burns, I think) say that DeSantis dropping illegals off in Martha's Vineyard is just like the Holocaust.

@Hoodat

Soooo,Burns is equating the billionaires on MV with Nazi's?

Good for him!

Online Hoodat

I heard some of those Martha's Vinyard one-percenters today saying how they didn't have the means to take care of the immigrants and how they needed to get them off the island.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

The Columbia Bugle
@ColumbiaBugle

Let’s see some deportation buses.

8:46 PM · Sep 15, 2022  ·Twitter for iPhone

Online Right_in_Virginia

Rep. Anthony Sabatini
@AnthonySabatini

The Martha’s Vineyard Airlift has to be followed up with real action against the Invasion

It shouldn’t just be another chapter of “The Democrats are the REAL racists!”

Time to actually deport all illegals back to Mexico & Central America under Art. 1 Sec. 10 of the Constitution

9:48 PM · Sep 15, 2022  ·Twitter for iPhone

Online mountaineer

Tucker Carson's monologue ripped on the hypocrisy of Vineyarders and the wealthy libs in general. I'm  sure there's a video available  somewhere - worth watching.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Rep. Anthony Sabatini
@AnthonySabatini

The Martha’s Vineyard Airlift has to be followed up with real action against the Invasion

It shouldn’t just be another chapter of “The Democrats are the REAL racists!”

Time to actually deport all illegals back to Mexico & Central America under Art. 1 Sec. 10 of the Constitution

9:48 PM · Sep 15, 2022  ·Twitter for iPhone

@Right_in_Virginia

Working towards deporting illegals is WHY this is happening. The trust fund left LOVES illegal aliens as long as they are only seen on tv news clips from somewhere else.

Can't wait to see their heads explode as the illegals start building sidewalk tent cities so they will have somewhere to live.

Or,and this probably IS what is going to happen,they start up a fund to bus them somewhere else. The ones they don't need as waiters,busboys,garderners,and laborers,and babysitters that is.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
These "We iz da wurld......" asshats are panicking over 43 illegals being on their island??????

A freaking hatchet couldn't cut hypocrisy THAT thick.

There are literally cities with more than that living on the sidewalks of just ONE block.

What this tells ME is that we need to send more illegals to MV.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Tucker Carson's monologue ripped on the hypocrisy of Vineyarders and the wealthy libs in general. I'm  sure there's a video available  somewhere - worth watching.

Video One:

https://rumble.com/embed/v1hmxr1/?pub=4

More from Tucker---Video Two:

https://rumble.com/embed/v1hmx67/?pub=4

« Last Edit: September 16, 2022, 03:31:16 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Right_in_Virginia

Tucker Carlson Tonight --- Sep 15, 2022

Video One:

https://rumble.com/embed/v1hmxr1/?pub=4

More from Tucker---Video Two:

https://rumble.com/embed/v1hmx67/?pub=4

« Last Edit: September 16, 2022, 03:30:19 am by Right_in_Virginia »