Author Topic: you won't believe how much carbon dioxide Biden's 'climate czar' is responsible for  (Read 182 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
you won't believe how much carbon dioxide Biden's 'climate czar' is responsible for
Opinion by Brad Polumbo - 5h ago

President Joe Biden has called climate change a “clear and present danger to the United States” and promised to take “swift action to tackle the climate crisis.” Yet new reporting reveals that Biden’s climate czar is personally responsible for an unbelievable amount of carbon emissions.

The president appointed John Kerry as the nation’s first special presidential envoy for the climate in early 2021, claiming that his job would be to "fight climate change full time." Apparently, this means traipsing all over the world for photo-ops, conferences, and meetings that could’ve been done on Zoom, leaving a staggering carbon footprint along the way.

“In his role as President Joe Biden's climate czar, John Kerry has flown more than 180,000 miles — flights that emitted more than 9.5 million pounds of carbon,” the Washington Free Beacon’s Collin Anderson reported. “Kerry has flown roughly 180,100 miles — the equivalent of traveling around the world more than seven times — to discuss climate change with various world leaders.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/you-won-t-believe-how-much-carbon-dioxide-biden-s-climate-czar-is-responsible-for/ar-AA11FmB3?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=bc05302c8b704bf89030e98da65433cf
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson