Author Topic: ARE PAKISTAN’S FLOODS YOUR FAULT AND YOU SHOULD PAY?  (Read 250 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ARE PAKISTAN’S FLOODS YOUR FAULT AND YOU SHOULD PAY?
« on: September 10, 2022, 02:01:39 pm »
Wednesday, September 7, 2022

ARE PAKISTAN’S FLOODS YOUR FAULT AND YOU SHOULD PAY?

below is the transcript to the video at
https://youtu.be/uMBY1-ceo6Y

Today I want to separate the science of Pakistan’s devastating floods from the shamefully manipulative narratives by politicians and the media.

The worst is MSNBC’s attempt at public shaming by calling the catastrophe "climate racism”.

Pakistan’s government is in dire need of world bank bailouts due to past corruption and ineptitude. So it is not surprising that Foreign Minister Zardari blames a climate crisis and scape goats industrialized countries, stating “the citizens of Pakistan, are paying the price in their lives, their livelihoods for the industrialization of rich countries that has resulted in this climate change"

In contrast, honest scientists have stated what has been known for centuries, and I quote "the rivers of the Himalaya are susceptible to extreme floods on many timescales and future floods can be expected with or without significant human-induced climate change.”

https://perhapsallnatural.blogspot.com/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: ARE PAKISTAN’S FLOODS YOUR FAULT AND YOU SHOULD PAY?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2022, 02:28:17 pm »
I get so tired of this shit.

Many many years ago, I particpated benchmarking environmental controls in the petrochemical industry within my company, which is international. 

I imagine, not much has changed, but at the time the U.S. and Germany pretty much were ahead of the curve, in the areas of water, waste, and air. 

So please tell again, why the U.S. should foot the bill for "weather".  Which is what a singular flood is.

Idiot Enviro-whackos!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 02:29:27 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: ARE PAKISTAN’S FLOODS YOUR FAULT AND YOU SHOULD PAY?
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2022, 02:53:01 am »
Gee whiz. If I could make it catastrophically rain, or not rain at all, on hostile States, or even if my country could, don't they think it would have been done--and not just on Pakistan?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis