Author Topic: Violent Migrants and Gang Members Arrested by RGV Agents  (Read 197 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Violent Migrants and Gang Members Arrested by RGV Agents
« on: September 04, 2022, 05:27:33 pm »
Violent Migrants and Gang Members Arrested by RGV Agents
Release Date Fri, 09/02/2022 - 12:00

EDINBURG, Texas – This week, Rio Grande Valley Sector (RGV) Border Patrol agents arrested 21 gang members, two sex offenders, and three migrants previously convicted of robbery, battery, and evading arrest.   

Corpus Christi Border Patrol Station agents took custody of a subject from Jackson County deputies after they conducted a traffic stop near Edna on September 1. The Mexican national Paisas gang member, determined to be in the U.S. illegally, had prior criminal history for evading arrest and detention with a vehicle in Hidalgo County and sentenced to more than three years incarceration.

On August 30, RGV agents apprehended eight migrants near La Gloria. Record checks on a Mexican national revealed he is a Sureno gang member with extensive criminal history, to include convictions for battery, and immigration offenses and has been sentenced to more than four years incarceration for his crimes.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/local-media-release/violent-migrants-and-gang-members-arrested-rgv-agents
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Violent Migrants and Gang Members Arrested by RGV Agents
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2022, 08:38:40 pm »