Author Topic: Migrant bus arrives in New York City, greeted with handshakes, blankets  (Read 463 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BORDER SECURITY Published September 4, 2022 11:26am EDT

Migrant bus arrives in New York City, greeted with handshakes, blankets

Texas has sent numerous busses full of migrants in a bid to make powerful cities feel the immigration crisis
By Anders Hagstrom | Fox News

Migrants arrive to New York City in a bus from Texas
New York City officials greet a bus full of migrants from Texas near Port Authority.

New York City officials greeted migrants exiting a bus in downtown Manhattan on Sunday, one of many sent from Texas.

The officials shook hands with each of the migrants before giving them blankets and leading them away from Port Authority in downtown. Texas Gov. Greg Abbott has sent more than a dozen busses to Washington D.C. and New York City in a bid to make the powerful cities feel the effects of the ongoing border crisis.

Sunday's bus of at least 44 migrants was sent by the mayor of El Paso, Oscar Leeser.

New York officials have condemned the busses, with Mayor Eric Adams's administration calling it "shameful" last week.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/migrant-bus-arrives-new-york-city-greeted-handshakes-blankets
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Migrant bus arrives in New York City, greeted with handshakes, blankets
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2022, 05:15:29 pm »
Oh, how wonderful!  Abbott needs to double the number of illegals he's sending so NYC can be a beacon of light to other sanctuary cities! :silly:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2022, 05:18:12 pm »
Oh, how wonderful!  Abbott needs to double the number of illegals he's sending so NYC can be a beacon of light to other sanctuary cities! :silly:

DEPORTATION should be what's happening instead of allowing and welcoming illegals into the country.  While Abbott is sending a message; NY is sending quite another; "Welcome to the US".
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2022, 11:55:33 pm »
DEPORTATION should be what's happening instead of allowing and welcoming illegals into the country.  While Abbott is sending a message; NY is sending quite another; "Welcome to the US".

@libertybele

NYC can afford it because the mayor KNOWS that will just be more "free money" in the city treasury for him to steal/buy bribes/buy votes with.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline BellyAche

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2022, 04:04:42 pm »
@libertybele

NYC can afford it because the mayor KNOWS that will just be more "free money" in the city treasury for him to steal/buy bribes/buy votes with.

And he needs $$$ to keep his wardrobe fresh and earrings sparkling!!
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2022, 04:46:46 pm »

I agree!  Let's help them party it up with more of their favorite people!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2022, 04:58:59 pm »
@libertybele

Our country can't afford the impact that ILLEGALS are having on our economy nor the lives of innocents who will fall victim to the hands of ILLEGALS.  This whole issue absolutely sickens me.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline BellyAche

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2022, 06:06:05 pm »
Our country can't afford the impact that ILLEGALS are having on our economy nor the lives of innocents who will fall victim to the hands of ILLEGALS.  This whole issue absolutely sickens me.

Yes, agreed. Beyond nauseating!!  *****rollingeyes*****
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt