Author Topic: Dr Fauci to STEP DOWN in December: Biden pays tribute to 81-year-old who became face of the COVID pa  (Read 1827 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
COVID at the onset was a scary situation.  But as it's lethality faded, it was highly weaponized as a tool of opression by the left.
They manipulated it masterfully.

COVID, as a dangerous disease, was a fraud from day one. The Democrats went along with CHICOM plan to undermine the economy and get rid of Donald J. Trump because it also allowed them to refill the campaign coffers of state and local Democrat officials who had been cut off from public money in Republican run states.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
COVID, as a dangerous disease, was a fraud from day one. The Democrats went along with CHICOM plan to undermine the economy and get rid of Donald J. Trump because it also allowed them to refill the campaign coffers of state and local Democrat officials who had been cut off from public money in Republican run states.

Have to agree to disagree a tad on that one.  1st wave had a mortality rate of 6-8%.  So not a fraud.  Afterwards, and after man adjusted to the disease,  your statements are pretty damned accurate.

We had friends that died in that 1st wave.  It wasn't nothing to ignore or downplay.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Have to agree to disagree a tad on that one.  1st wave had a mortality rate of 6-8%.  So not a fraud.  Afterwards, and after man adjusted to the disease,  your statements are pretty damned accurate.

We had friends that died in that 1st wave.  It wasn't nothing to ignore or downplay.

If you employ fraudulent counting methods only! But you believe whatever you like. (The overall death rate in the U. S. did not increase. How is that possible IF there really was a pandemic?)
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

Fauci says threat of GOP investigations did not affect decision to step down: ‘Doesn’t phase me’

BY JOSEPH CHOI - 08/23/22 12:34 PM ET

Chief White House medical adviser Anthony Fauci said on Tuesday that his recently announced decision to step down from his government positions was not at all affected by threats of investigations from congressional Republicans.

Fauci on Monday announced that he would be stepping down from his positions as both President Biden’s chief medical adviser and director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases in December of this year.

Several GOP lawmakers have vowed to launch investigations into Fauci over his actions throughout the COVID-19 pandemic if they win back control of Congress in the midterm elections.

CNN chief White House correspondent Kaitlan Collins asked Fauci Tuesday how much those threats of investigations played a role in his decision to end his decades-long tenure in government.

“None at all, Caitlyn. Really none at all, not even a slight amount,” Fauci said. “I have nothing to hide and I could defend everything I’ve done. So that doesn’t phase me or bother me. My decisions of stepping down go back well over a year.”

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/3612146-fauci-says-threat-of-gop-investigations-did-not-affect-decision-to-step-down-doesnt-phase-me/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mountaineer

So that doesn’t phase me or bother me.
Isn't the word "faze"?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline mountaineer

I love that - and Rand Paul probably does, too.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org