Author Topic: Dr Fauci to STEP DOWN in December: Biden pays tribute to 81-year-old who became face of the COVID pa  (Read 1830 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dr Fauci to STEP DOWN in December: Biden pays tribute to 81-year-old who became face of the COVID pandemic and nemesis of Trump and Republicans

Dr. Anthony Fauci will leave government service in December to 'pursue the next chapter' of his career
    President Joe Biden praised his work on the covid pandemic
    'His commitment to the work is unwavering, and he does it with an unparalleled spirit, energy, and scientific integrity,' Biden said
    Fauci didn't say what was next for him but ruled out a job in the pharmaceutical industry
    He said he's been working on a memoir but did not have a publisher
    'While I am moving on from my current positions, I am not retiring,' Fauci said

By Emily Goodin, Senior U.S. Political Reporter

Published: 11:10 EDT, 22 August 2022 | Updated: 11:53 EDT, 22 August 2022

Dr. Anthony Fauci will leave government service in December to 'pursue the next chapter' of his career as President Joe Biden praised his work during the covid pandemic.

'I've been able to call him at any hour of the day for his advice as we've tackled this once-in-a-generation pandemic. His commitment to the work is unwavering, and he does it with an unparalleled spirit, energy, and scientific integrity,' Biden said in a statement.

Fauci, 81, has hinted for months retirement was on his mind but never gave an end-date for his public service. He made the announcement official on Monday.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11134889/Biden-confirms-Fauci-LEAVE-December.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Oh good...so now you will be available to testify in all the House investigations...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online libertybele

Hopefully a giant COVID virus will swoop in and hold him hostage.  333cleo
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline cato potatoe

Offline rustynail

Oh good...so now you will be available to testify in all the House investigations...

They will not call him for some reason or another.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He and his family will flee America with all their assets. Likely to China or Argentina.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

He previously said he wouldn't retire till 2024, right? Why do it early, I wonder.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rand Paul: Fauci’s Retirement Won’t Stop a ‘Full-Throated Investigation’

Dr. Anthony Fauci’s retirement will not stop a “full-throated investigation” into the origins of the Chinese coronavirus, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) warned on Monday following the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) announcing the end of his high profile roles come December.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/22/rand-paul-faucis-retirement-wont-stop-a-full-throated-investigation/
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

He previously said he wouldn't retire till 2024, right? Why do it early, I wonder.

He's become a liability.  The decision was made for him.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 09:19:15 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He's become a liability.  The decision was made for him.
They wanted to give him time before the election to offshore assets and to buy a ranch in South America.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

This from the Atty Gen of Louisiana:

AG Jeff Landry
@AGJeffLandry
3h
Fauci resigns weeks after @AGEricSchmitt and I subpoenaed him? 🤔
3:44 PM · Aug 22, 2022

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I think there should be an obsession on behalf of all conservatives to bring Fauci to trial, and imprisonment if convicted.

Just because he is leaving the job means nothing.  Especially if you see how the dims are applying that standard to Trump.

Fauci needs to die in jail, based on what he brought upon the world.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Tucker: "Imagine the pandemonium at SoulCycle studios ... this morning when Tony Fauci announced his retirement ... not since the orange man seized the White House in a Russian coup have more 46-year-old Cornell-educated lawyers with weak husbands wept shamelessly in public."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/FreeBeacon/status/1561868576075702273

Mercedes Schlapp
@mercedesschlapp

Dr. Fauci will be rewarded with a $350,000 annual pension funded by the American taxpayers who could only watch as their businesses went under, their children were forced to miss two years of a proper education, and their relatives died alone in a hospital room.

6:37 PM · Aug 22, 2022·Twitter Web App

"Here is my favorite Fauci clip from his long career"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/LegendaryEnergy/status/1561761387314941952

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kennedy: Unless Fauci Seeks Asylum in Some Foreign Country, He’ll Be Spending Time in Front of Congress

Monday, during an appearance on FNC’s “Hannity,” Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) predicted outgoing National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci would be spending a lot of time in front of congressional committees in the near future.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/22/kennedy-unless-fauci-seeks-asylum-in-some-foreign-country-hell-be-spending-time-in-front-of-congress/
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Kennedy: Unless Fauci Seeks Asylum in Some Foreign Country, He’ll Be Spending Time in Front of Congress

Monday, during an appearance on FNC’s “Hannity,” Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) predicted outgoing National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci would be spending a lot of time in front of congressional committees in the near future.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/22/kennedy-unless-fauci-seeks-asylum-in-some-foreign-country-hell-be-spending-time-in-front-of-congress/

Talk's cheap (see Trey Gowdy).  I'll believe it, when I see it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Talk's cheap (see Trey Gowdy).  I'll believe it, when I see it.

:thumbsup:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fauci: January 6 Deniers’ ‘Distortion of Reality’ Impeding Proper Public Health Response

Outgoing National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci said Monday on MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show” that people on the right who were distorting reality to believe that the January 6 Capitol riot didn’t happen were also creating an environment where proper public health responses to pandemics are being impeded.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/22/fauci-january-6-deniers-distortion-of-reality-impeding-proper-public-health-response/
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Fauci: January 6 Deniers’ ‘Distortion of Reality’ Impeding Proper Public Health Response

Outgoing National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci said Monday on MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show” that people on the right who were distorting reality to believe that the January 6 Capitol riot didn’t happen were also creating an environment where proper public health responses to pandemics are being impeded.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/22/fauci-january-6-deniers-distortion-of-reality-impeding-proper-public-health-response/

For a degreed "Dr." Fauxcii sure has trouble self diagnosing delusion and deflection.

I for one want to do everything  I can do to make sure this SOB does some jail time. Outside all the deaths he caused, he basically disrupted and stole 2 years of life from everyone on the planet.

Offline Kamaji

more

Wow.  A thorough-going fascist.

Online mountaineer

I believe it was Tucker Carlson's guest Dr. Atlas who noted that, thanks to Fauci, people have no faith whatsoever in government health agencies. I agree, all the way down the line to our local county health dept. They all did the CDC's bidding regarding Covid restrictions and protocols, and no one will acknowledge the error of their ways.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I believe it was Tucker Carlson's guest Dr. Atlas who noted that, thanks to Fauci, people have no faith whatsoever in government health agencies. I agree, all the way down the line to our local county health dept. They all did the CDC's bidding regarding Covid restrictions and protocols, and no one will acknowledge the error of their ways.

Well put....

And the same bidding is being perpetuated in the climate change agenda.....

Amazing how many intelligent people have been duped by this scam.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

A few days ago in Houston, Texas one of the mayor's lieutenants pled guilty to accepting a bribe to reclassify a bar as a restaurant so it could remain open during COVID restrictions.

Somehow, I do not think this is an isolated incident nor is it happening only in Houston. Can anybody say "CASH COW?"
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 03:59:03 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
A few days ago in Houston, Texas one of the mayor's lieutenants pled guilty to accepting a bribe to reclassify a bar as a restaurant so it could remain open during COVID restrictions.

Somehow, I do not think this is an isolated incident nor is it happening only in Houston.

COVID at the onset was a scary situation.  But as it's lethality faded, it was highly weaponized as a tool of opression by the left.
They manipulated it masterfully.