Author Topic: Trump: Mitch McConnell Helping ‘Crazy’ Wife Elaine Chao ‘Get Rich on China’  (Read 467 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: Mitch McConnell Helping ‘Crazy’ Wife Elaine Chao ‘Get Rich on China’

Paul Bois 22 Aug 2022

Former President Donald Trump accused Republican Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (KY) of helping his “crazy” wife Elaine Chao “get rich on China.”

In a post to his social media site TruthSocial, the former president said Mitch McConnell should spend more time helping Republicans get elected instead of helping his wife, former Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao, profit from Communist China.

“Why do Republicans Senators allow a broken down hack politician, Mitch McConnell, to openly disparage hard working Republican candidates for the United States Senate,” Trump wrote. “This is such an affront to honor and to leadership. He should spend more time (and money!) helping them get elected, and less time helping his crazy wife and family get rich on China!”

Breitbart News Senior Contributor Peter Schweizer has warned of Mitch McConnell’s and Elaine Chao’s ties to China for several years. In his recent bestseller, Red-Handed: How American Elites Get Rich Helping China Win, Schweizer noted that the senator and his wife “enjoy some of the deepest and most abiding ties to Beijing-linked entities of anyone in Washington, D.C.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/22/trump-mitch-mcconnell-helping-crazy-wife-elaine-chao-get-rich-on-china/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You mean to say she didn't marry him because she thought he was a "smoking hot hulk?"

Ahm shocked!

SHOCKED,AH TELLS YA!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
McConnell says election fraud rare, threats to democracy not a problem

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell says election fraud is rare but "happens occasionally" and that threats to democracy, an important issue to U.S. voters in a recent survey, are not a pressing issue.

The chamber's top Republican made the remarks a day after the release Sunday of an NBC News poll that show the plurality of respondents, 21%, ranked "threats to democracy" as the most important issue facing the country.

"I do think it’s an important issue. There were those who were trying to prevent the orderly transfer of power for the first time in American history and that was not good," said McConnell, referring to the post-2020 presidential election results.

The Kentucky lawmaker also said he doesn't believe democracy is in immediate danger because efforts to alter the results of the election were "thwarted," according to NBC. ...

Excerpt: Rest at headline link.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
McConnell says election fraud rare, threats to democracy not a problem

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell says election fraud is rare but "happens occasionally" and that threats to democracy, an important issue to U.S. voters in a recent survey, are not a pressing issue.

The chamber's top Republican made the remarks a day after the release Sunday of an NBC News poll that show the plurality of respondents, 21%, ranked "threats to democracy" as the most important issue facing the country.

"I do think it’s an important issue. There were those who were trying to prevent the orderly transfer of power for the first time in American history and that was not good," said McConnell, referring to the post-2020 presidential election results.

The Kentucky lawmaker also said he doesn't believe democracy is in immediate danger because efforts to alter the results of the election were "thwarted," according to NBC. ...

Excerpt: Rest at headline link.

@Bigun

Well,in his defense,he WAS paid to say that.

If only we could get him to do what the voters want done,the actual people who "hired" him,things would be just peachy-keen.

Hell,it would even work for him because he would get rid of a Chinese wife,and you KNOW that his age he ain't "tapping that" anymore.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!