Author Topic: Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick says Texas' big-city mayors could be next targets of migrant buses  (Read 421 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick says Texas' big-city mayors could be next targets of migrant buses
'Look out your window, you might see a bus coming to you one day in the future, and the buses are going to keep coming,' Patrick said of Gov. Greg Abbott's controversial plan to bus asylum seekers out of South Texas.

By Michael Karlis on Wed, Aug 17, 2022 at 11:36 am

SEND A NEWS TIP
"If we can put pressure on all these Democrat mayors around the country, maybe they'll pick up the phone and call Joe Biden and say, 'the border is not secure,'" Patrick said during the Fox News interview on Monday. - Wikimdia Commons / Gage Skidmore
Wikimdia Commons / Gage Skidmore
"If we can put pressure on all these Democrat mayors around the country, maybe they'll pick up the phone and call Joe Biden and say, 'the border is not secure,'" Patrick said during the Fox News interview on Monday.

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick during a Monday Fox News interview said the Democratic mayors of the state's largest cities that they could be the next targets of Gov. Greg Abbott's controversial migrant busing program.

"Every mayor of a big, blue city, which are most of the top 25 in the country, should be on notice," the Republican told Fox News anchor Bill Hemmer. "Look out your window. You might see a bus coming to you one day in the future, and the buses are going to keep coming."

Patrick's threat comes after Abbott recently expanded his controversial busing program, which takes asylum seekers from South Texas and drops them off in big East Coast cities.

https://www.sacurrent.com/news/texas-lt-gov-dan-patrick-says-texas-big-city-mayors-could-be-next-targets-of-migrant-buses-29623631
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 06:16:10 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That would defeat the purpose.  People can clearly see the point to sending them to where the lawmakers who screwed the country live and work, but shipping them to Houston and San Antonio saves the state virtually nothing in cost, and diffuses the target.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Still, I hope they sent plenty to blue states and the bluer cities within them.

It's having an awesome effect.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Still, I hope they sent plenty to blue states and the bluer cities within them.

It's having an awesome effect.

:thumbsup:

Offline berdie

That would defeat the purpose.  People can clearly see the point to sending them to where the lawmakers who screwed the country live and work, but shipping them to Houston and San Antonio saves the state virtually nothing in cost, and diffuses the target.

My thoughts exactly.